Sickness (version 1)

This story will play off in hell. Also Angel still works for Valentino but in one of his cafe's as a singer. He has never been to the hotel before, he has heard from it on the 666 news. But Angel is the one who is sick and fragile so uh idk enyoi!

No ones POV

Angel was known for beeing a porn star in hell, but recently he started to become famous for his performances in a big café named 'Rouge'. This café just like many other establishments was owned by Valentino. Valentino never expected Angel to hit it off so well as he did now, everyone wanted to see him perform and hear him sing. Ofcours Angel's performances wasnt anything sexual or lewd as he could no longer do such high level off activaties. Why? Well Angel has a weak and frail body, he always has and he would get sick constantly. But he could always bear it along with everything that came along with beeing a porn star. Then one day his sickness went out of hand as Valentino had no other choice but to move him to the Rouge cafe. Angel had to take in new medication so he would be able to have some sort of a normal life, well as normal as it can be in hell. Though news travelled fast as it peeked a sertain radio demon's interest and that's what brought him to the café today. He had somehow managed to convince Charlie into taking Angel into their hotel and so cause a mass popularity for them. Angel's performance just ended as he was backstage now getting ready to turn in for the night until he heard some knocking on his door.

Angel POV

'who could that be?' i thought to myself as i stood up and closed my fluffy bathrobe before i opend the door to reveal a demon in all red standing there. "can i help you?" "why hello there darling! the name's Alastor" he extends his hand as i look at him suspiciously and right when i was about to call out for security was when he pushes past me, into my changing room. "no need for alarm dear, i only came here to have a talk with you!" he exclaims as i sigh and close the door" "look pal, i dont know why yer here and if it's something to do with val. then i rather ya  go chase yourself and straight to val's office then" he turns around still having that stupid smile on his face "oh no dear, i am here for you". I groan and just walk over to my chair and sit down "ya better make it quick...i dont really have much time before my bodyguards come here" i explain tiredly as he suddenly perks up at the sound of bodyguards "well then i will make it snappy for you my dear!" he turns my chair around, right when i was about to brush my hair "word travels fast and i believe you are utterly tired of this life, am i correct?" "...not exactly bu-" he cuts me off "splendid! what if i told you that you could live without any worry in the world in a hotel were you could do more good there then bad?" i raise an eyebrow "are ya talkin' about that happy hotel?" "hazbin hotel, dear" "whatever, same thing. look pall i think yer knocking on the wrong door here" "oh i do believe i have the right adress, darling" i sigh as my eyes catch my room devider. "do ya mind if i got dressed? i mean, ya dont want me to stay butt naked in my own bathrobe do ya?" his ears twitch as i could tell he became a little uncomfortable with the idea alone "no dear...go right ahead" he sais while smiling. I stood up and grabbed my clothing and also my small purse as i stepped behind the devider "so yer here basicly to ask me if i would  live at that hotel right?" "yess indeedy" "and why should i do that?" "well i have been to a few of your performances and i can tell that you are unhappy doing those in here" "oh yeah and why's that?" "because you are still in valentino's grasp" he states as i was suprised he deduced this and dont get me wrong, he was right, but there is another reason as well. But i'm not going to tell him that "well yer half right" "only half?" "yeah but nevermind the other half. go on!" i replied while secretly taking another exit to leave my changing room. I then quickly went to the exit where my bodyguards were waiting for me "everything alright mister dust?" "yess, sorry i took so long" "no need to apologize, if you had to take your time then we rather wait and see you here then beeing half dead" he kinda joked as i sigh in relief. We step into the car as they drove me back to my small apartment and once inside, my pet pig Fat Nuggets greeted me "yer so adorable"i said as i picked him up and held him close.