Snow fun

No ones POV

Today was a day filled with snow and alot of it. Everyone was outside taking in the beautifully white scenery before the first snow ball was thrown against Angel's face. He wipes away the snow as he chuckles and uses all six hands to throw back some snowballs. Charlie and Vaggie who started the game ran away giggeling "retreat!!!" they say as while running until one snowball hits Alastor's face. Alastor wipes away the snow as everyone stood there frozen, not knowing what he would do. But Alastor didnt mind as he actually joined their game and having fun at that. After hours of playing, Charlie and Vaggie gave up and went inside while Alastor and Angel stood there yelling "c'mon!!!" "the game is not over yet!!" as they would reply "sorry guys, but we are tired" "yeah". "youth these days dont know what fun is" "yeah we have energy left for days!!!" Angel exclaims as he had another snowball to his face but this time it was thrown by Alastor who chuckeled. Angel threw one back at him as he chuckeled with him and the game was on again. Vaggie and Charlie watched them from inside as they were drinking hot coco "they seem so happy now" "yeah, are you sure they are adults?" Vaggie joked as Charlie playfully hit her shoulder. "wanna bett that angel gives up first" Husk suddenly sais as he was watching the whole time "well i for one think that alastor will" Nifty sais and the betts were on inside the hotel. Meanwhile outside, Alastor and Angel felt like they were kids again as they kept playing their game of snow ball war. They both run towards eachother, thinking they could win this game and they would if Alastor didnt slip. 

Alastor POV

I was about to win until i slip and collide with Angel, we both fall into a small snow hill. I open my eyes realising we were inside the small snow hill as i was getting up i saw Angel layed underneath me. I felt my cheeks heating up as opens his eyes and looks up at me. He just chuckles "that was ta most fun i had in years" he sais but i do not think he knows that weird situation we are in "hey al?" "yess angel?" "could ya get up? our clothes are getting soaked and i dont wanna get sick" "oh! right, right" i quickly get on my feet and help Angel up as well. "we should head inside" "agreed" he sais as we walk side by side to the frontdoor and suddenly he slips but instead of falling, he tries to balance himself. I catch him as he was still standing "heh, sorry al" "it is fine dear" i do not why but i started to blush again. I steady him as he smiles "thanks al" "my pleasure dear" i replied as i grabbed his hand and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow "j-just to be safe dear" i say with a wide smile. He shrugs and we continiue to walk as we finally get inside without another fall. Charlie and Vaggie look at us as they immediatly stand up "look at you two, you're clothes are drenged!!! up you go bef-" she was cut off by both of us sneezing "...catch a cold" she sais sighing. "sorry dear..." she points to a room with a green door "go and change there. towels are in there but we will bring you fresh new cloth....ing ow right...it was wash day today and nobody did them...not to worry eum we will bring you two a big blanket!" she exclaims before she runs of with Vaggie tailing behind her. I groan in annoyance as Angel walks to the door pretty unaffected by this, wich made me curious so i followed suit.

~small time skip~

Angel and i are underneath one big blanket infront of the fireplace, enyoing the warmth until *floof* Angel's furr poofed up all over his body "shit..." he muttered as he tried to straighten it out again, but to no avail. I chuckle and run a finger along his arm 'suprisingly soft' i thought to myself "a-al? what are ya doing?" "sorry dear but i do have to satisfy my curiousity". 

Angel POV

'what does he mean by that?' i thought to myself as he suddenly shifts closer to me 'oh lucifer no, nononono' i thought to myself as i shift away from him. He looks at me with determination as i suddenly started to blush "al! al no...al i said no" "curiousity needs to be satisfied angel~" he purred out. This blanket was really huge so i decided to hide underneath it "ha! i win!" "oh really dear?" he suddenly moves underneath the blanket as well. "alastor! no!!" i try to get away as i know he just wants to flooff up my fluff even more. He grabs me and just cuddles up to me while his face is in my boob fluff. He purrs in delight as i sigh in defeat. We stayed like this for a while until he lets go of me "curiousity is satisfied!" he exclaims happelly as i chuckle alright then.  I yawn and look at the time "i should go now" i say tiredly as Alastor grabs my wrist "c-can we not have a sort of...sleepover here?" he snaps his fingers as we were surrounded by pillow "eum oke, ya sure?" "absolutely" he replies as i lay back down. "well...goodnight al" i say as he lays down to "goodnight angel" and with that i closed my eyes and fell asleep. I dont know how long we had been asleep here infront of the fire place, but it felt alot colder then before. I sit up and see that i only had a small part of the blanket covering my waist as i look beside me to see a small ball rising and falling. '...ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me' i thought to myself as i tried take some more blanket for myself, but he started to hiss in his sleep 'great...' i thought to myself again. So i decided to get up and leave, but he was still holding ontomy wrist. I sighed and saw that the fireplace was still burning a little so i decided to cover myself with these pillows in hopes to get a little warmth back. 

~Time skip to morning~

No ones POV

Alastor woke up unravelling himself "goodmorning angel" he sais still half asleep "m-morning al..." Angel said with sleep lacing his tone. Alastor wanted to use his hands to rub the sleep out of his eyes but he suddenly realises he was still holding onto Angel's hand. "s-sorry" he sais as he looks at Angel's hand, Angel's fingertips were slightly blue colored as he then looks at the spider demon covered by pillows. Angel looked like he hadnt sleep at all last night, his lips were a blue color now. Alastor let's Ange's hand go as Angel stood up very slowly while he wrapped his arms around himself "i-i'm going to my room...tell charlie i cant work today..." he sais as Alastor watches him leave as he wondered 'why did he not wake me? why did he not grab some of the blanket?' Alastor was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Angel coughing so badly that it made him guilty. 'it is not my fault' Alastor thought as he teleports back to his room to get ready for the day. Angel was inside his room as he fed fat nuggets before laying down in his bed. Charlie and Vaggie were downstairs getting ready to receive the geusts as they see alastor coming down the stairs but stopping as he looks up at them with a worried expression. "al?" Charlie calls out as Alastor turns around with his ussual smile "yess dear?" "where is angel?" she saw how he started to sweat "...he can not work today..." he replied as Charlie and Vaggie stared at him "f-fine he is sick" he felt pressurised to say so. "oh, then me and vaggie will take care of him" she sais but Alastor shakes his head "no, i am sorry girls, but this is my mess and i should clean it up" he sais while going to the kitchen. After a while Alastor was in Angel's room, seeing how he was shivering underneath the blanket. "angel?" "mhm..." he coughs before peeking from underneath his blanket "i made some soup and tea for you" he sais with a kind smile "...not hungry" Angel replied, but Alastor made him eat the soup anyway and drink the tea. Well it wasnt really forcing of Angel just ate it when Alastor spoon fed him. Angel was to tired to stay awake as he fell asleep again 'poor lad' Alastor thought before he brought the dishes to the sink. When he came back, he saw how peacefull Angel looked asleep, but he still had a tint of blue on his lips. Alastor sighed as he came up with an idea...but he didnt like the idea. He takes of his clothing and neatly folds them before he crawls in bed with Angel and cuddles up with him. Angel felt cold to the touch but Alastor hoped his own body heat woudl warm up Angel's body. ALastor fell asleep after a few hours as Angel woke up seeing Alastor cuddled up to him. Angel softly chuckles as to not wake the sleeping deer demon 'thanks al, yer a cutie' he thought before holding Alastor a little bit closer to him and going back to sleep.