New year

So this will get bloody and gory somewhere in there...well i aint detailed enough for that but still WARNING!!!! i will put these up * .

No ones POV

Charlie had invited her parents over to the hotel for the countdown to a new year. Alastor was there along with Vaggie but boi was he bored as he tried to heckle Lucifer but he didnt bite and ofcours he had to behave around Charlie and Vaggie. Lilith turns on the TV to see what was on it and suddenly the 666 news jumps on "good evening! i am katie killjoy" "and i am tom trench" "we are here this hellish evening for our precious year is almost over" "and what a killer it was!!" "speaking of killing, lucifer has suprised us with an unexpected killing zone". Everyone inside the hotel looks at Lucifer who seems to recall that only right now "oh yeah, i forgot about that" he sais as everyone sighs. "and now we will switch to our new camera guy who is testing our newest go pro" Tom Trench sais asKatie Killjoy looks at him wide eyed "you son of a b-" she was cut out before they switched over to the huge park where Angel is in view shooting a demon who was attacking them "ya see? only kill those who wanna kill ya" "yeah!" Cherri chimes in as they show alot of couples, children, parents and innocent demons behind them  "now let's get yer asses to safety!" Angel declares as they al booked it to the safe zone while Angel was killing everyone off that wanted to kill them. "i dont know if i should be angry or proud of him" Charlie sais as Vaggie pats her shoulder "maybey just be proud for once? he is saving innocent demons" she explains. They followed how everything went as Angel was teaching the new camera guy about how to survive in these situations. They make it to the safezone as everyone who was saved just thanked Cherri and Angel before a familiar red demon comes into view. Everyone inside the hotel looks to the side at the spot where Alastor used to stand only to see it was empty. "ALASTOOOOOOOOOr!!!!!" Vaggie shouts as everyone looksat the TV again before it got cut out again. 

Angel POV 

"al? why are ya here? arent ya supposed be at the hotel?" i ask as Alastor, even though he's shorter then me, he still looms over me in an intimidating way as he grabs my shoulder before he shakes me furiously "why did you not take me with you!!!!" he sais in a desperate staticy voice. "a...a---l....al...AL!!" he stops shaking me as i saw everything spin around me "sorry dear" he holds me in place until everything stops spinning. I shook my head and then look straight at him "why though?" Alastor was confused as he suddenly remembers "oh no reason..." he looks away while narrowing his eyes "the party was fuckin' borin' wasnt it" he sighs "yess".  "so before we go killin' could ya let me go first?" he quickly retracts his hands and chuckles nervousely. I smile and playfully push him away before running into the killing zone "ladies first!!!" i shout as i could hear him chuckle before running behind me. 

*

~few minutes later~

No ones POV

Angel and Alastor were killing of demons inside the killing zone as they would move in such a way that it looked like they were doing the tango in the puddles of blood while intestines were falling down on the ground, even though they would keep their distance from eachother. Alastor was ripping demons apart as blood sprayed everywhere while Angel was shooting their brains out while also using a spicked baseball bat to smash in their heads or any body part actually. It was Alastor who took was getting closer towards Angel to watch him better.

Alastor POV 

I watch Angel move so graciously while also beeing so deadly. The way he moves entices me to get closer to him and be a part of his dance as he suddenly looks my way, only to stop and blush at how close i am. "a-al? somethin' ta matter?" "oh no dear, i was just wondering if i could have this dance with you" i offer my hand as he takes it. We suddenly started dancing on music that never was there to begin with as we would kill the other demons around us. Ofcours i knew this dance and by the way he is dancing, he knows this dance far to well. We were dancing the tango or how it looks like now, the tango of death. I could not help but stare into his beautiful hot pink eyes as the first time in decades my dead heart started beating. Eventually we ran out of demons to kill as i held his waist close to my as we ended our dance. "ya think we should get changed?" he asks as we were covered in blood "maybey, but you do look good in red~" i purred as i made him blush "w-well yeah but i wanted to see ta fireworks" he sais as i forgotten all about that. "how long do we have?" "1 hour" he replied as i looked around for the highest place and the hill of lovers. I shivered uncomfortably "maybey that hill?" i pointed at it as he looks at it and then back and me, then back it the hill and lastly back at me. "nah uh, i know ya wont feel good up there. ya should head back to ta hotel and watch there, i'll go up there" he sais as he seperates himself from me and started to walk towards the hill. 'when did he know me so wel' i thought to myself as i started to walk the other direction, but stopped as i looked back at him. I started to move towards him 'you always do these things alone, dont you angel? this time you wont be' i thought to myself as i started to run towards him "angel!" he stops and turns around as pick him up bridal style. He chuckles and holds onto me as i teleport us onto the hill, everyone saw how bloody we were as they ran away. We laugh a little as i place him down "yer such a goofball al" i perk up looking at him as he was laughing "why thank you!". We both sat down as we started to count down like everyone else did until the fireworks shot up into the sky "happy new year al!" Angel exclaims. I smiled more and gently pulled him in for a kiss "happy new year angel~".