Controlled static (version 2)

No one POV

Angel had received a bowtie in his mail as there was a letter attached to it. He reads it carefully as he could not understand what they meant in it.

~Letter~

If your stuck in life or hopelesly in love, do not fret use the bowtie instead. 

It may not seem as much, dont write it of as fudge.

Tell it your deepest wish, and installed for you is a dish.

Do not tempt to take it off, because then it wont be a laughing scoff.

~End letter~

Angel kept staring at the letter and tried to make sense of it as he then looks at the bowtie. It looked exactly like Alastor's bowtie, only this one had a ruby red stone in the center. Angel sighs and stares at the stone "my deepest wish huh?" he sais as he brought the bowtie close to his face and wisphered his deepest wish. The stone glowed for a short while until it stopped glowing "heh, i knew it...just fake" he said sadly as he stood up and left his room with the bowtie in his pocket. He went downstairs as he saw Alastor searching for something "ya lost somethin'?" he asks as Alastor stood up straight "why hello angel, dear. yess i did and i cannot find it" "what did'ja lose?" "i lost my bowtie" he sais as Angel pulls out the bowtie he received in the mail "here ya can use this one" Alastor stares at it suspiciously "dont worry, it's brand new and as ya can tell not in my color" he points to the ruby red crystal "would be a shame to just throw it away" he added. Alastor shrugs and takes the bowtie as he goes to the mirror and fixes it on his suit. The moment he did was the moment his eyes were covered in static as he fell down. Angel caught him in time before he even touched the ground and then picked him up as he placed him down on the coutch. 

Angel POV

I feel his forehead to see if he was having a fever "al? al are ya there?" his eyes were still staticy as i sigh and look down at his lips. I looked around to see if anyone was looking this way 'one little kiss wouldnt hurt, would it?' i thought to myself as i lowered myself down so our faces were close to eachother. I was having seconds thoughts, but i swallowed them down and kissed his lips gently. His eyes suddenly turn back to normal as i pull back 'shit shit shit shit' i thought to myself "y-ya feeling oke al?" i asked nervousely as he slowly sat up and looked at me with a loving smile. 'that's a first' i thought to myself again "hello angel~" he purred as a blush formed onto my cheeks "h-hi" he grabs my hands and placed kisses on them "i love you angel" my face explodes into a blush 's-something's wrong here...v-very wrong' i thought to myself as i stared at him "r-really?" he chuckles and holds me in a loving embrace "i am here to love you and only you angel~" he purred afterwards. My heart was pounding like crazy until i remembered the letter 'my deepest wish...FUCK!!! my deepest wish was for someone to love me...oh lucifer...ooooooh lucifer i'm dead...' i thought to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts as his hands became suddenly very adventurous "OOOOOHHHH HO ho ho hooooooo nope" i grabbed his wrist as i pulled them away from down there "al, no" "but how else can i love you?" "i-i'm more of a uh...romance guy" i said shylly as he looks at me with those sparkly red eyes 'can he get even more fuckin' adorable' i thought to myself as i placed kisses all over his face. His smile widens everytime i gave him some affection as i stood up "dont'cha have work to do al?" "it can wait, i want to be with my choice bit calico first" i started to blush even more as he brought that 1920's slang in his sentence "psh oh applesauce i'm nothing like that" i place my hands shylly onto my cheeks "oh but you are! you are hotsy totsy to me!" he exclaims as i chuckle softly and i kiss him lovingly "we should do our work before we do anything else" i said as i stood up "but i-" i cut him off by placing a finger onto his lips "dont worry about it oke? everything will be jake" i said reassuringly as his smile became smaller, but i gave him a good luck kiss on his cheek before walking off to do my waitressing job.