Angel who?

No ones POV 

Angel and Alastor had been dating for a month now, but they kept their relationship a secret for a very long time. That is, until Katie Killjoy had caught them holding hands and acting lovy dovy on the streets as she broadcasted it on her news. Ofcours this did not sit well with Alastor as Angel tried to comfort him "who cares if they know we are a couple" "who cares? WHO CARES!!! i care!!! this is my reputation on the line here!! nobody can know that i am dating a worthless whore!!!" those words wounded Angel's heart as he balls up his fist "fine!!! then...then you wont have to worry about me anymore!!" Angel runs out of the lobby as Alastor just realised what he had said "angel, wait!!". He sighs and turns around seeing Charlie and Vaggie shaking their heads in dissapointment. Alastor decided to retire to his room thinking about ways to apologize to Angel, not knowing that Angel would not return that night. 

~the next morning brought to you by a one of Cherri's bombs~

Alastor POV

I woke up like i always did looking to the empty spot besides me 'why was i expecting someone to be there?' i thought to myself as i get up myself ready for the day. I went downstairs and greeted everyone like i always did, but for some reason i felt like there was someone missing. I shrug it off doing my job for the entire day and go to bed at the end of the day. I kept doing this routine for a couple of days until one morning i opend my eyes seeing someone layed next to me as he chuckles "good morning sleepy head~" he cooed making me smile more, but just as i reached out to him, his image dissapeared. 'who was that?' i wondered as i stood up getting ready for the day "dont work to hard~" i heard his voice again as i turned around seeing nobody was there. I squinted my eyes in confusion as i left my room seeing him standing there "come and catch me~" he playfully sais as my smile widend "oh i will~" he chuckles and runs as i run after him. But just as before, when i reached to touch him, he dissepeared again. 'who is that and why is he plaging my mind so much?' i pondered as i went downstairs and towards the kitchen. I saw him cooking something while wearing and apron "almost done al~" but Charlie walks through his image as he faded away. "alastor?" she sais worriedly "sorry dear, i did not sleep well" i lied as she seems to accept it and left. 'why am i the only one seeing these mirages?' i thought to myself as i decided to check the geust list. "room 13? but there is no such room" i said out loud as i went back to the floor where the room has to be. I found the place where room 13 should be, only to be greeted by a regular wall. I was about to walk away only to hear a pig noise from behind the wall, i look at it again as i place my hand on the wall. The wall dissipates into thin air, revealing a door with the number 13 on it "room 13!". I open the door to see a pink room with a little pig roaming around and suddenly all the memories flash before me. How i mett this person, how we fell in love, our nightly escapades, our dates and my outburst towards him "angel" i wisphered as i remembered his name. "angel!" i remember how he left and never came back "how could i have forgotten him?" i run back to the lobby as i see Charlie "charlie dear, have you seen angel?" i ask but she looks at me confused "who is angel?". 'oh no...it was not only me' i thought to myself as i run out of the hotel in search for him. I keep yelling out his name as everyone around me gives strange looks until i try our spots where we used to go on our dates. 'where can he be?' i thought to myself "alastor~" i turn around seeing another mirage of him "angel?" "gotta catch me" he runs away as i follow him to the museum of cursed artifacts. I look around as i hear his cute laugh echoing from the halls "angel?" i call out "over here~" i follow the sound of his voice "where are you?" "almost there~" "whe-" i cut myself of as i see Angel asleep on the statue of fallen angel Dimenticato. I come closer to him as i kneel down placing a kiss on his lips "angel?" he wakes up softly as he rubs his eyes "alastor?" he yawns as i hug him tightly. Angel was ofcours confused but embraced me nonetheless "never scare me like that again" "i wont" he sais as i pick him up bridal style before i take a few steps away from the statue. "you do realize that you fell asleep by that statue" "wouldnt be the first time that i fell asleep at the weirdest places" he jokes as he blushes suddenly "a-al! what about your reputation?" "it is not worth it if i can not have you in my life" i say passionatly as his entire face gets engulfed in a pinkish blush, he tries to hide behind his hands "aaaaaalllll" he whines shylly as it makes me chuckle "my adorable angel" "m-my handsome demon" he sais as he kisses me "i love you al~" "i love you to my angel~".