Alastor phone

What happens when you teach Alastor how to use a phone.

No ones POV

It was a very quiet day today and everyone enyoied it as for once Alastor wasnt there to tell everybody what to do. Why? Because Charlie was sick and tired of Alastor not having a phone as she is teaching Alastor how to use one. She even went as far as to order one for him, one that could withstand his powers and maybey also his static. Charlie was the only contact he had though and let's be honest here, she isnt always on her phone either. So she decided to give out the others numbers, wich was great...if you keep in mind that Alastor can be a night person to. During the nights there would only be one person to reply to him and that would be Angel. Angel is the only one who checks his phone more times then anybody can, but then again, having more then two pair of hands is handy somethimes to do multiple things. One night though, after a heavy day of working Alastor was up again and texting everyone again as they told him to go to sleep. 

Al: "angel are you awake?" 

Angel: "now i'm, what's the matter sweetcheeks?" 

Al: "must you always nickname me" 

Angel: "it's part of who i'm al, now ya gonna tell me why yer up again or can i go to sleep like a normal demon would" 

Al: "fine... do you think i am bothersome?" 

Angel: "to me, nah. but ya gotta stop texting durin' the nights to everyone else, they arent all like me al" 

Al: "oh...i see"

Angel sighs and decides to teach him a new thing then wich is video calling. Alastor was startled by the sudden call as he almost dropped his phone. He sighs in relief and looks at his screen before he pushes the green button "hey babe~" Angel instantly purrs out as Alastor groans "so what is this that we are doing now?" "it's called video callin' al. i thought it might be better for ya then textin' constantly" "oh i see. how interesting" Alastor stares at the screen while also beeing confused "why do you look like your layed down on your bed?" Angel chuckles "because i am al. it's nighttime remember? everybody lays down in their cozy beds" Alastor felt like an idiot for constantly sitting in his couch "so...you are telling me that i could type while layed down or do this video calling the same way?" Angel laughs softly as he didnt want to wake Husk up who was in the room next to his "who told ya that ya couldnt do that?" "...i assumed this on my own" "yer damn cute al" Alastor had a soft blush on his cheeks as he looks away "well i cannot help it that this is so foreign to me" "also goin' back to yer previous question. ya arent annoyin' al, it's just that the others really appreciate their sleep more then i do" "i see...so texting them right now is out of the question?" "yup" "then why are you still up?" "i wasnt silly, i woke up ta moment ya texted me" "i am terribly sorry for that angel" "it's fine al, i always am here for ya when ya need me" Angel smiles kindly as Alastor stares at the screen while having a kind smile himself "i really appreciate that angel". Angel and Alastor talked more until Angel started to yawn softly wich made Alastor chuckle "someone is tired" "oh shush you" Alastor chuckles more "as much as i love to talk to you my dear, i do believe you need to sleep" Angel smiles sleepely "goodnight al" "goodnight angel" Angel was the one who hung up since Alastor didnt know how yet.

~The next morning time skip~

Alastor POV

I was showing the geusts around as i felt my phone buzzing inside my pocket as i felt to urge to see what message i received, but maintained myself as i pressed on with the tour. Eventually there were a few more buzzes as i let the geusts go into the garden so i could take out my phone. There was a text message from Charlie as i replied her, one from Vaggie wich wasnt interesting so i swiped her away, then one from Angel wich i opend.