Charlie escapes (When Charlie takes over part 2)

This part 2 was requested by @666radiodust . Dont really do requests but i got really inspired  by how good they found the first part, so i hope this one will be a good one. Also very insecure about turning this in a book because i dont really think i would pull it off so part 2 x3. This might also have bad triggers and i will warn you guys with this thing * i am not sure if it will be in there but i will warn you with the stars.

No ones POV

It has been 3 years since hell has been liberated from Charlie's rule as it didnt take the citizens long to actually get back into their dailey routines in hell. There was one establishment kept booming like no other hotel could, but what did you expect if the owners are Alastor and Angel Dust. They had become so popular that they would always be jam packed, but no longer! They put a spell on the hotel so it would add more rooms to the hotel whenever more geusts came to stay. Alastor and Angel became the most popular couple in hell as they always received requests to be on TV, but they always refused. Angel and Alastor also had plenty of time to grow closer togheter as an actual couple would as Alastor helped Angel get over his traumatic experiences and Angel would teach Alastor about new feelings that Alastor was all to unfamiliar with. But all that took place 2 years ago as they now were the most happiest couple ever. Ofcours they arent a perfect couple as they would somethimes have small fights but they always resolved it togheter. However! Lately Angel has been getting these afwul nightmares of Charlie escaping and coming back to the hotel as Alastor would remind him of how Charlie has been locked up in her room for 3 years now. The bad news was that only Angel had these dreams and Alastor didnt as Angel started to feel bad for bringing up these dreams to him. Alastor always said that he didnt mind and would always be there for him. Today Alastor had to leave Angel in charge as Alastor was summoned by Lucifer for reasons he could not tell over the phone. 

Angel POV 

It was early in the morning as me and Vaggie were in the kitchen eating our breakfast as i look at her "ya think everythin's alright over there?" "relax angel, lucifer is with him" "r-right *sigh* i'm sorry vaggie it's just that these dreams keep bothering me and they arent the same scenerio's either. I keep dreaming about charlie taking over again, but always in different ways and it honestly scares me shitless" "i know...but dont worry oke! me, husk and nifty are here and we will protect you!" "thanks i really apreciate that". We leave the kitchen as Vaggie was behind the front desk, Nifty was cleaning and Husk...still behind that bar. I chuckle softly at how things hardly changed with those 3. Every other personnal was doing their jobs as i walked around the hotel before i went to my room since me and Alastor decided to get one big room for the two of us. I sit down and turn on the radio before i went to work on the paperwork that was on the desk.

~5 hours later time skip~

I stretch out my arms and yawn before the radio suddenly stops working. I raise an eyebrow "that's weird? these radio's are magicly powered so how come they stopped fuctioning..." i gasp in realization as i stand up "m-maybey something happend to al!" i turn around only to see Charlie infront of me. My eyes widen as i start to tremble in fear "c-charlie?!" i croaked out as she smiles widely "i am so happy that you havent forgotten me angel~" she sais sweetly while she walks towards me. I started to panick as i run towards the door and trying to open it but it was magicly locked, i started to bang onto the door "HELP!!! VAGGIE! HUSK!! NIFTY!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" i shout out. "tsk tsk and here i thought you would be glad to see me" she sais as i turn around with my back against the door "c-charlie your not well...y-you should head back home" i try to reason with her, only for her pupils to become really small and her smile psychoticly wide. "oh but angel, i am not sick! i just merely missed my mother figure" she sais in this creepy sweet tone as i slowly moved sideways with my back against the wall "i-i'm not a mother figure charlie. p-please just go back home" "oh but i am home angel and your more of a mother figure to me then anybody ever has! even now when your scared shitless! you still think about my wellbeeing and only reall motherfigures do that, even in these situations". Suddenly the door gets busted down by Husk as he and the others run in "CHARLIE!" Vaggie shouts out as she earned a hiss from Charlie who turned around. "well if it isnt the traitor!" "charlie listen to me! i am sorry but you are very sick and you need serious help with your mental condition" "i dont need YOU to tell me that i'm SICK, because i'm NOT SICK!!!" Charlie shouts as i see Nifty motioning towards me to walk over to them. I was still afraid and panicking but i slowly walk around Charlie before i run up to Nifty. Charlie growled as i picked up Nifty and held her close to me for comfort "angel" she growls out as my shoulders jolt in fear when she does that. "everybody get ready to run for it" we nod "3...2..1..." Husk throws a smoke bomb infron of Charlie as we ran out of the room towards the lobby. "h-how did you know i was in trouble?" i ask as Vaggie replies "nifty noticed the radio's suddenly going out and immediatly told us as we immediatly went to check up on your side. good thing to, who knows what horendous things would she have done to you". 'al please come back home' i thought to myself as we came to a halt as we saw Alastor standing there, he looked normal but his eyes werent red, they had a static color. "a-alastor?" i call out as he immediatly looks at me "it's me angel" i added while placing Nifty onto the ground before i took a few steps closer to him. I smile and gently wipe some of hairstrands out off his face as i saw two blue metal circles on his tempels. "isnt he marvelous! now alastor is part of the family and he is waiting for his beloved to join us" she sais as i widen my eyes before tears started to stream down my face "oh alastor...i should've never let ya go alone" i place my forehead ontop of his, but he simply doesnt react. I suddenly get pulled away from him by husk "we need to go now" "b-but what about al?" "it's to late for him now" he sais while he pulls me with him to the frontdoor. "it's cute that you think you can escape. alastor!" she sais his name in a comanding way as Alastor suddenly moves. I quickly open the doors as we run outside "what happend to the staff and our geusts?" "we evacuated everyone" Vaggie replied "good" "why?" "because currently you 3 are the only ones who can find lucifer or lilith! now go!!" "what about you?" "if i come along, then alastor would be able to sniff me out!" "no we wont leave you!!". Alastor suddenly darts towards her as i quickly grab him by the collar and use the momentum to throw him against the building. "LEAVE NOW!!!" "no!!!" "HUSK!!" "right on it" he grabs Vaggie and Nifty before he flies away. I suddenly get pinned down by Alastor "now now, do not struggly my darling wife. i would hate to see you hurt" he sais as i could see black tears forming in the corners of his eyes "alastor?" "that is me darling" i grabs his face with my lower pair hands and pull him into a kiss. He pulls away as i look up at him tiredly "seems like someone needs a nap" Charlie sais as i felt something sting for a moment before i closed my eyes and lost conciousness.