The Heist

warning this idea came from a dream. yess i dreamed of doing a succesfull heist and no it was not with these characters XD. might get a little gory? idk but still be warned. So yeah eum enyoi?

No one POV

Angel, Charlie, Cherri and yess even Sir Pentious were in the secret catacombes that run underneath the entirety of hell, right now the building above them was Porn Studio's. Why you ask? Well Valentino has used dirty tricks to capture Angel, but instead had captured Alastor and let me tell you that a sertain spider demon by the name of Angel Dust was not happy with this. So he asked his friends to help him out while Vaggie, Husk and Nifty man the hotel in their stead. Why cant Alastor break out the chains keeping him tied up? Well those chains absorb any kind of magic making it pretty difficult to get free from, well for Alastor that is, Angel has escaped from those things using his pick locketing skills. But Valentino was not a stupid demon, he made sure to tighten the security around the room. So Angel thought of planning the biggest heist he has ever done, meaning getting Alastor back but maybey also steal some money or gold from Valentino in the process. 

Angel POV

I sighed as we went over the plan one more time "oke listen up!" everyone stares at me "we all know our part of the plan and i know Charlie ya dont want me to do my part but if we use magic then Valentino will know immediatly". Charlie pouted as she crosses her arms "alright, so i will enter first and distract Valentino, knowin' him, he must've given his key to his secretary and he is a huge fan of your dad" Charlie looks at me "i know, i know...i will steal the key and give it to Cherri while keeping his secretary busy from noticing anything" then Cherri continiued "i will make my way up to the level where they keep alastor at and try to break him free without setting off the security" "while i sir pentious will keep watch over everyone from down here" Sir Pentious sais while he takes out his tablet with attachable keyboard. "sweet, now we have to wait for penty to hack his systems" "heh, piece of cake" Sir Pentious sais as he rapidly toggles his fingers onto the keyboard 'sheesh...any faster and the fuckin' thing will go up in flames' i thought to myself before he looks up at me "all done! i hacked the entire sssyssstem and now i have full control over EVERYTHING!!" he exclaims as we sush him "oh right...sssorry". I pull up my boob fluff, dust off my clothing and comb through my hair "wish me luck" i say before heading up the stairs and entering the building through a secret door. I mingle myself in the crowd of demons in search for Valentino, i find him at the punch table as he was talking with...Vox 'shit...now i have to keep them both busy'. I put a finger on my pink earpiece that blends in with my furr "guys we got a problem" "already?" Penty replies "yeah vox is 'ere to" i kept wisphering "then try to dissstract them both for asss long asss you can" he replies as i nod. 

Charlie POV

Me and Cherri watch the footage from Sir Pentious's tablet to see that Angel succesfully has led the two away from the party "it is show time" i say as i go up the same stairs to enter the building while Cherri follows close behind me "we need to locate the secretary...how does he look like anyway?" "let me sssee here" Sir Pentious replies through our earpiece "ah i sssee hisss sssecretary isss a female imp that goesss by the name agnesss...though do not underessstimate her, ssshe is taller then the other imp'sss and very smart. but we already know her weaknesss ssso ussse that againssst her" he replied as we nod. "we should split and when i find her i will give you a heads up" i say as Cherri nods. We keep searching for her as i find her all alone on a love seat coutch, i get shivers down my spine remembering when i caught my dad on one of these... I place a finger on my earpiece "cherri i found her, she is at the west wing by the love coutches" "gross..." she replies "i cant agree more". I take a deep breath and walk over to her "hello! you are agness correct?" i put on a wide smile just like my dad thought me as she looks up at me with a laugh "oh no, it's the princess of redemption!" "and here i thought you were different, i geuss my father was wrong about you after all" i say dramaticly as i turn around "w-wait! your father?...l-lucifer?" 'gotcha!' i thought to myself while turning around and keeping my smile "why ofcours! my father has heard so much about you" i walk over to the coutch and sit down on it "he is very impressed with your skills as a secretary" "h-he is?" "but ofcours! you handled so many tasks that makes Valentino sound like a dumb baffoon". She laughs "ha! ofcours he is, he doesnt even know the difference between ordering and enlisting!" she spouts out as she soon started telling me everything she does while she was not looking at me, i take the keycard out of her pocket while waiting for Cherri to arrive.