A swinging suprise for Alastor

There might be negative thoughts, selfharm and triggers in here so i will warn you all with these * oke? enyoi, i hope.

No ones POV

Alastor had done a very great job in bringing Charlie's hotel into the spotlight and the girls wanted to suprise him with a party. But they knew Alastor didnt like their taste in music and he kept his vinyl plates behind lock and key so they went to Mimzy first as she had the vinyl plates as Alastor did. "so you gals want to give him a thank you party?" she asks as they nod "aaww, here huns" she gives them her own vinyl plate collection as she also agreed to help them out with the party arrangements. There was something she never knew though and that's how the room had to look like, the only one who knew or atleest close enough to knowing was Angel. But he was off doing his job, even though Charlie was still in the process of getting Angel out of there. Angel bursts in angry as hell as he wanted nothing more then to rest, that is until Charlie stopped him "angel!" she exclaims. "oh...hiya toots" "rough day?" "...yeah" "well i hate to ask it right now, but do you think you can help us out with alastor's suprise party?" Angel looks at them suprised and sighs before he nods "yeah sure". 

~small time skip~

Mimzy was arguing with Angel who hardly even bothered to argue back with her. "i am telling ya that if ya do it the way i'm telling ya to do it that he would fuckin' love it" "preposterous! i have known him alot longer then you have and so i am saying that it should be my way!!!" she shouts as Angel stood up and left "well then do it yer own way, i'm outta here" he sais tiredly as Vaggie and Charlie look at eachother with worried looks on their faces. Mimzy was one jealous woman and she was making this party turn into a confession party wich the girls didnt even notice until it was to late. Eventually they planned this party at her establishment as it was time for Alastor to arrive. He did and was suprised to see all of this for him. He had fun...sorta...Mimzy hung all over him and even confessed her love for him as this time Angel was not there for him to hide behind. He rejected her confession as he felt misserable afterwards...let's just say that this party failed in more ways then one. It was early in the morning now and Angel was in the lobby talking to Valentino on his phone while Alastor sat on the coutch behind him "look val...i cant take it anymore alright?...no i dont want to give it another try...i said no!...yer an abussive and selfish piece of shit!...oh now yer sorry?...tell that to anyone who gives a fuck!!...i quit val...i can quit whenever i want ya asshole!!!" Angel hung up in anger "so are you serious about this?" Alastor suddenly spoke out, starteling Angel "what the shit?!!!". Alastor chuckles "al...quit doing that, ya almost gave me a heart attack and yeah i'm serious" Angel sais as Alastor stares up at him "so what did he do to you to make you quit?" Alastor teases as Angel looks away "none of yer bussiness" "oh come now angel, can a man not have their fun?" he teased more "not if another pleads for them to stop" Angel replied before walking away. Alastor gotten up and followed Angel "but what did he do?" he kept asking as he was annoying Angel by now.

*

Angel POV

I sighed and grab his hand while leading him to my room as he was startled by my sudden actions. I grab a towel and wipe off my make-up to reveal some bruises on my face and ofcours if my eye couldnt even be blacker...it now was. Alastor looks up at me wide eyed before i took off my jacket and gloves, revealing almost everything covered in bandages. If i didnt know better and i do, i saw his iris and pupils shifting for a split second to radio dials and back. "and he did this last night?" he asks as i nod softly, he comes up to me as he uses his sharp nails to cut all the bandages away to reveal very dark bruises and deep cuts from claws along with old wounds that have been reopend. "he did all of this?" he growls out "y-yeah but it's fine" "no it is not angel!" he runs his fingers gently over my cuts and scars "he has harmed you so much and i never knew" i started to blush as i could tell he was zoning out right there. I grab his attention by cupping both his cheeks and making him look up at me "i'm used to it al, so it's fine". His eyes divert to somewhere else as he grabs my wrists now "...are those self inflicted!" he raises his voice as i started to panick "n-no? maybey?...." he looks up at me again "dear, why would you do this ontop of the ussual abuse?" he asks as he sounded genuinly worried. I broke down and fell onto my knees "because!!! i hate it! i hated working for val! i hated his abuse!...but i had nobody to talk to about it...nobody wanted to listen...so i releaved myself of these negative thoughts and things that happend to me in the only way i knew how...it's my only outlet..." i kept crying as i saw him kneeling down himself "angel dear, i had no idea" "ofcours ya didnt, just like everybody else, ya assumed shit about me without even gettin' ta know me" i leaned against the wall and hugged my knees close to my chest. Alastor's ears droop down as he looks at me with pity in his eyes and a small smile on his face "angel i...i did not mean to...i just...i uh..." he looks down seemingly lost in his thoughts. "i'm sorry" i felt bad for what i said as he looks up at me "i'm so sorry" my tears wouldnt stop streaming down my face as i kept apologizing to him. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a wamr, but gentle embrace "you do not need to apologize angel. all i want you to know is that i will always listen to you if you need to talk" he sais in a soothing voice. "you are a beautiful and wonderful beeing angel. you have no need to be sorry" he cooed out to me as i started to calm down a bit. 

Alastor POV 

I kept comforting Angel as he needed this the most and he seemed to slowly calm down. He yawned as i gently started to rock back and forth while humming a little lullaby for him. He was fighting against his sleep but eventually fell asleep in my arms as i look down at his face 'how could anyone hurt him like this' i thought to myself as i caught myself smilling sweetly at him. My eyes widen as i only realize now that i felt something strange inside my chest 'what is this feeling? why do i even care what happend with angel?...is this because he showed me another side to himself...a side i have never seen before' i thought to myself while staring down at Angel's face and caressing his cheek. I could feel my dead heart beating as i saw how peaceful he looked in his sleep and decided to bring him to my room. His pet pig however stood infront of me in defiance as it was making to much noise and would wake Angel up if it kept going like this. I decided to teleport us to my room as i place Angel down on my bed and headed to my bathroom, i grab my medkit before i headed back to Angel "do not worry, i will take care of you for now" i whisper. 

*

~Small time skip~

I was in the lobby at the reception looking over the checklist as i heard someone coming down the stairs. I look to see Angel hopping down the stairs with a wide smile as he walks over to me "hey al!" he exclaims with so much happyness that it made my smile wider "hello there angel" i replied trying to keep myself calm. "i wanted to thank ya for comforting me earlier and also say sorry for falling asleep on ya like that" he sais with a soft blush "no need to thank me angel, dear. it was my pleasure" i said with a delighted smile. I looked away with a small blush tinting my cheeks as i saw his hot pink eyes staring at me. I heard him shuffle as i look back at him only for him to kiss me right on the lips. I was suprised and also confused at the same time as he pulls back before chuckeling. He runs his fingers through my hair softly and touching my ears gently "i'll see ya later deer boi~" he sais lovingly before he retracted his hand and walked away. I felt my dead heart almost bursting out of my chest by how fast it was going as i had this lovestruck expression on my face while repeating the scene in my mind.

Angel POV

I really wanted to thank him for beeing there for me when i needed him, so what better way then to give a small kiss right? He's looking the other direction now so i wont pussy out now, i get onto my toe's and bend over the desk to kiss his cheek. Only he turns around and i place a kiss onto his lips as we both were suprised, but none of us pulled back. I closed my eyes and deepend the kiss only a tiny bit so i could get a better feeling of his softly lips. I then pull back and open my eyes seeing how he still looked suprised and confused at the same time. I chuckle and softly ran my fingers through his hair, gently touching his ears "i'll see ya later deer boi~" i said lovingly and retracted my hand before i left to find Charlie. 

~Big time skip~

I talked to Charlie about the party she wanted to throw for Alastor and this time i made sure we did it right, but we had to send Alastor on a little errand before we could do this.  But now everything is finished and we are waiting for him to return. He just came inside as everyone shouts "SUPRISE!!!" and suprised he was. I had already downloaded lots of songs he would like as some were electro swing music types. He was talking to Charlie and Vaggie as he seemed very much excited about this party. Me and Cherri were dancing on the dancefloor as we had a ton of fun. Eventually there were to many people joining in and i lost Cherri in the midst of the crowd as suddenly Alastor had found me. The song now playing was a slow song as he extends his hand towards me "may i have this dance?" he asks as i place my hand in his "s-sure" i said shylly and he takes the lead. "so i heard you helped out with this party" he sais as i stare into his beautiful red eyes "yeah i did" his arm that was around my waist, pulled me closer against him "i must thank you for such a wonderful suprise" "aw, shucks no need for that al. j-just see it as a thank you from me to ya for beeing there for me". He dips me down at the end of the song before he kisses me all of a sudden. I wrap my upper arms around his neck while my lower were on his chest as he pulls away "angel, would you do me the honors of becoming my lover?" i stared at him wide eyed while sporting the biggest blush on my face "i would love that" i replied as he pulls me back up and we continiued to dance "i love you so much angel" "i love ya to alastor" we shared another passionate but sweet kiss during our dance.