Stuck in the wall (Angel version)

BIG OOOOOLLLDDDIIIEEE FAT WARNING!!!! this might get nsfw, but not to worry. I will use these * to indicate the beginning and end of such. enyoi =3. So it came to my attention that this chapter has PTSD triggers in them, i have absolutely no clue about those triggers because everyone who has PTSD has different types of triggers. So i'll put double of these ** at the beginning and end of this chapter and this one only. @YourMomFriendButSad  i hope it's oke?

**

No ones POV

Angel had been avoiding a sertain deer demon in heat, remembering all the other times ha caught Angel off guard and handled him roughly. Alastor had promised him several times to be gentle the next time but he never kept those promises and he knew this far to well by now. Angel was now far out of hearing and smelling reach of Alastor as he notices a hole in the wall "what the fuck?" he wisphered as he walks over to the hole. He had to bend down to look through the hole to find that it connected to a random room 'weird...' he thought, not knowing that the hole had shrunk around his waist. Angel wanted to pull himself back out until he realized that he was stuck in the wall now as he started to wiggle or use all sets of arms to push against the wall to pull his hips through the hole, to no avail ofcours. He suddenly heard the clacking of familiar shoe's as he started to panick.

*

Angel POV

'shit he's coming' i thought to myself and tried again but it didnt work as i heard the sound getting closer and closer. I lift up my legs and bend them infront of my ass as i made an X. The clacking stopped right behind me as i could smell the scent of his heat "here you are angel!" he exclaims "my, my what a pickle you found yourself in" "a-al...al j-just get charlie alright toots" "oh not to worry angel, i will help you~" he purred out as i gulped "n-no need for that...just get charlie" i could feel him place his hands onto my legs gently. "please lower down your legs darling~" he purrs out again, but i started to tremble softly "n-nope i'm good this way...best be on your way then" i chuckle akwardly. "i promise to be gentle~" he kept purring out his words as i knew far to well then to believe that "y-ya said that last time as well, ya never keep yer promises" "can you blame me? you look so good underneath me" he was now rubbing my legs as i couldnt keep my legs up anymore and lowered them down slowly "good boi~" "w-woah woah, m-my legs became tired oke? n-no touching" i said. "do you not love me angel?" he sais as he gently rubs my legs making me shiver in delight "y-ya dont love me yerself...s-so eum why should i?" "because i can make you feel good~" "t-that's yer heat speaking". I felt him pull down my shorts "such a cute pink thong your wearing angel, i might say you were wearing those on purpose~" "d-did not! just felt like wearing it" i said embarrassed as i could feel him use his sharp teeth to pull them down. 'i'm so screwed...' i thought to myself as i could feel his hands explore my legs, ass and yeah even my dick "a-alastor, i'm not fe-, AH~" i could feel his shaft enter my ass 'this is rude awakening all over again' i thought to myself "ALASTOR!!!" i growled out "what i tell ya about foreplay!!!" "sorry darling, but you just look ravishing from here". He shoves it all the way in as i had to hold in my wimphers as he didnt like to hear those from me at all. He starts to move as both of his hands were on my hips as i couldnt help but moan out and that's where he picked up the pace "ah~ a-al...c-calm down" i said in between my pants as he kept going faster and rougher now. He dug his nails into my hips as he was now pounding me while i was moaning loudly. My hands were on the wall to prevent my upper body from bouncing to much because of the force of his strenght. He finally came as i panted and thought it was over but he started to move again "a-al? AH~ AAAHHH~ daddy~" i accidentally moaned out that last part as i could hear him moaning my name as he kept going. I suddenly felt a hand leave my hip but reached down to my dick to stroke it "a-ah~ al no...ah~" i was panting heavely as my tounge lolled out from the pleasure. He was pounding my ass so hard that i was afraid he would break the wall, but at the same time it felt so great. "f-faster...faster please daddy" i pleaded out as he picked up the pace. I kept moaning out loudly not caring who heard me as this felt really good right now. "a-angel you feel so good around me" he sais before he smacks my ass making me moan more as i could feel my legs becoming numb because of his rough treatment. He jsut kept going for a good while, making me cum several times as he hasnt even cummed a second time. "i love you angel~" he purred out in a moan as i knew he didnt mean any of it, but i didnt care "i love ya to al~" i purred out in a moan as well. He suddenly came inside me again as i moaned loudly and came at the same time. He does not pull out yet as i could feel him caress my hips before he pulled out. He pulled my thong and shorts back up again "see that was not so bad?~" he purrs out. 

No one POV

The hole suddenly becomes bigger as Alastor pulls Angel out of the hole before it closed up again.  Angel and Alastor stood there in a daze as Angel's view became dotted, indicating that he was about to pass out until a terrible pain shocked him awake and out of his daze. "l-let go of me" Angel sais as he pushes Alastor away from him "a-angel!" Alastor became worried as he tried to help Angel walk but Angel slapped his hands away "DONT TOUCH ME!!!" he practicly screamed out, starteling Alastor. Angel was walking slowly towards the elevator with the help of the walls and furniture "angel please" "s-stay away from al!" Angel sais as tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. Alastor attempted one last time to help Angel, but he got slapped backhanded by Angel as Alastor stood there frozen in place and rubbing his cheek. "j-just stay away from me" Angel sais in a sad tone as he walks into the Elevator. The last thing Alastor saw before the doors closed was Angel crying harshly and it was all his fault.

**