Bet (version 2)

In this version it is Angel who takes a bet with Husk instead of Alastor. 

Angel POV

"so lemme get this straight. ya want me, to make al blush today?" "yup" "what's in it for me?" "braging rights?" "he'll kill me for that" "...i'll take yer laundry shift for a week!" "deal! but what if i fail?" "ya stop flirting with me for a week" "fine...". I look at the front desk seeing Alastor standing there but i know that getting him to blush will take some patience. I adjusted my boob fluff and stood up walking straight towards him "hey al!" he turns to look at me "yess angel, dear?" "i'm here to take yer shift" i lied as he raises an eyebrow "but charlie is supposed to take over my shift" "oh really? silly me, i geuss i must've confused it with another day" i say as i stare into his red eyes "is there something on my face?" "no, unless ya count yer own handsome face~" i purred out before taking my leave 'that was sooo bad...whyyyyy' i screamed inside my mind as i didnt notice the confused look on Alastor's face. I sat in my room thinking of strategies to get Alastor to blush until i heard a knock on my door "who is it?!" i call out "it is me, alastor" i stand up and open the door with a smile "yess?" "charlie wanted us to...to uh..." he falls silent as he stares at my pink fluffy sweather dress "what?" he snaps out of it as he looks back up at me "s-sorry i just did not expect you to look so cute in this" he blurts out as i started to blush softly "i-i mean you look cute...no i mean your sweater looks cute on you i mean!!! j-just come downstairs will you!!!!" he sais all flustered as i chuckle softly. "dont'cha worry al, i'll come downstairs" his face was entirely red as he left 'huh...easier then i thought' i thought to myself before i change clothing. 'maybey this will put him more at ease' i thought to myself as i was wearing an of shoulder, purple tie up, sweater dress and made my way downstairs. "ah there you are" Alastor sais as he seemed to have calmed down until he turned around and saw what i was wearing now. 

Alastor POV

First that cute sweater dress and now this...this very...streamlined... My eyes were trailing down his body until i shook my head to snap out of it. I cleared my throat as i looked up at his face "c-charlie said that we have to man the lobby as she and vaggie are trying to check on our boiler and electricity" i explained "why? somethin' wrong with it?" "i believe not, but the girls insist on something beeing wrong there" i replied as he walks over to the coutch and sat down on it. I took my place behind the front desk as i stare at Angel's legs, for the first time seeing them without his boots 'lovely' i thought to myself as he notices and covers them up with his sweater dress. I blink in confusion as i stare at him "why are you hiding your legs, dear?"  "i...i'm selfaware of my legs" ah, i see" he looks away blushing softly. We fall in silence as i open a book and started to read it while Angel was looking at his device until the lights fall out along with the heating system. "they broke it didnt they?" he asks as i sigh "yess they did" Angel pockets his device away as he stood up "we should go up to our rooms" he sais as i could clearly tell he could not see into the darkness like i can. "do you not have nightvision" "i...i do but well...it takes a while to kick in" he sais as i sigh and stand up. "i-i can manage" he sais until he trips over a far to familiar bottle, i instantly grab him around the waist and pull him close to me. "my dear old friend husker needs to learn to clean up his bottles" i say as i only now notice his fluff right infront of my sight. I felt my cheeks heating up "i-it is getting colder is it not?" i changed the subject while staring at his fluff "yeah it is, maybey we should cuddle eachother to keep ourselves warm~" he purrs as i was to focused on his fluff to hear it "absolutely" i say abscentminded. He chuckles and suprises me by sitting on the coutch as he pulls me backwards against him. He wraps something around the both of us as the back of my hed was in his fluff, i was blushing up a storm while i felt my head sinking further into his fluff. The lights suddenly turn back on as Husk, Charlie and Vaggie walk into the lobby "next time dont touch things yer not supposed ta touch" he sais before he came to a halt and saw us sitting like this. "aw fuck...ya won the bett" he states as i blink in confusion before Angel started to chuckle "i did! ya know what that means!" he exclaims as he walks away mumbeling something about doing the laundry. I wanted to get up again but Angel held me in place "a-angel?" "mhm?" "could you kindly let me go?" "nah i really love yer company" he sais as i tried to escape from his grasp, but failed miserably. I sigh and lean back against him "so...what was this bett you and husker had?" "oh nothin' much, i had to make ya blush and i did. i just didnt expect to like ya this much" he blurted out as i felt my dead heart beating inside my chest "what?" "w-what? nothin'...*nervouse chuckle* i-i should check on fat nuggets" he sais while releasing me from his hold and placing me on the empty spot next to him. He stood up quickly and strides up to the stairs "wait, angel!" i stumble onto my feet as i took pursuit. "what am i doing? i can teleport" i said out loud as i teleport right infront of his door, succesfully blocking his way 'now what?' i thought to myself as Angel stood infront of me. "al...could ya move" "not unless you repeated what you said" 'reall smooth alastor...very smooth' i thought to myself as he slams two hands right next to my head and another two next to my sides. His tie up sweater dress comes undone revealing that he is completely naked underneath there! Realization suddenly dawns upon me that i leaned against his naked body, my face explodes into a blush as some of my static magic shoot straight towards Angel. He backs up and retreats his arms while laughing "t-that tickles" he sais before he suddenly snorts. My ears perk up as i heard that, before a devious smile forms onto my face "so angel, since you do not want to repeat what you said. how about i force it out of you" "d-dont'che fuckin' dare" i hold up my hands and wiggle my fingers "would you like to bett on it?". He backs up against the wall as i aproach him before he spins me around and escapes into his room. 

No ones POV

Alastor stops spinning as he looks at Angel's door "you know i can teleport right?" he sais while raising his voice. Alastor teleports inside as the only thing you could hear was "w-wait alastor, alastor no! *laughter* aaaalllll *more laughter*" "if you wish for this torment to stop then repeat what you said" "NEVER!!!!" "very well then!" Angel's laughter was the only thing that filled the hallway along with a few snorts of his. Before it becames really quiet all of a suddenl.

~meanwhile inside Angel's bedroom~

Angel layed on his bed with Alastor ontop of him, he had grabbed Alastor's wrists to stop him from tickeling Angel more. Angel's upper arms were above his head as he was panting "i...i love ya al" he then confessed as Alastor's ears twitch. He didnt expect Angel to confess his feelings of love towards him as it made his heart beat more inside his chest. He looks at Angel's face for any sign of lies but he couldnt find any as smiles gently at him before Angel let's his wrists go. Alastor cups Angel's cheeks before he kisses him lovingly as Angel was suprised at first before he melts into the kiss. Alastor pulls away as the two of them were staring in eachothers eyes "i love you to angel, darling~".