Was it worth it? (Human)

So this random idea came to me in demon and human version so i wondered wich one would be better. Also this one will be playing in a university AU. Anyway enyoi the story.

No ones POV

University Hazbin666 is a very well know university with their odd teaching methodes, but other then that they have a very good reputation. Now ofcours in every educational place that houses students, you have different viarity of groups. What i mean by this is like for example: popular, rich, nerds, sportive, etc... Now this school like mentioned before has some odd teaching methods, instead of regular classes they do it with clubs. Each club specializes in what they do and learn everything they actually need to know when they follow these clubs. Ofcours you have students that dont know what they want yet, so they do follow regular classes to figure this out. The popular clubs were Radio-club, Tv-Club, Science-club, Engineering-club. The popular leaders of those clubs were Alastor, Vox, Pentious and Baxter, you would think they would be rivals through and through but honestly they were very respectful towards eachother as they were popular in their own fields and often would do colaborations to make their clubs stand out even more. However! This peace would'nt last long as the Dance-club and Fashion-club's leaders suddenly gained popularity, how? Well Anthony who was the Dance-club's leader had won a dance competition against 3 rivalry schools as his name suddenly soared to the popularity. However Anthony does'nt seem to see himself as a popular guy as he would often tell his fans that he would'nt have won without his team wich ofcours made him even more poplar since he was so honest about it. Valentino who is the leader of the Fashion-club managed to get his club's designs in famous fashion magazines as well on famous fashion internet blogs. But unlike Anthony, Valentino would take all the credit and not even speak about his designers since he loved all the attenntion he was getting. Ofcours Pentious and Baxter shrugged this news off as it was not interfearing with their popularity, but it was affecting Vox's and Alastor's popularity as their dream was to become celebrities in their field. Not only that but Valentino was very much prepared for a battle as he had gathered dirt on those two as his plan was to tarnish their reputation. But if Valentino thought they would just let this happen then he was deadly wrong, but they themselves had no ammo to fire back to him. So all they could do was debunk every rumor that Valentino had started. 

Alastor POV

We sat in the park area of our university as we were tired and clueless as to how we should defeat Valentino's rapidly increasing popularity. "FUCK!!! how can we fight against a rat like him?!" Vox sais in a raised voice as i sighed and took off my glasses "i do not know chap, whatever we throw at him, he just bounces it back at us". Suddenly Anthony runs up towards us "hey isnt that your roommate?" Vox asks as Anthony brought my lunchbox to me "ya forgot this again! ya should really remember ta brin' yer food with ya, i also bought ya some water" he hands me a water bottle as well "thank you anthony...". Vox was ofcours grinning ear to ear as i felt a little embarrassed that Anthony was a little motherly over me somethimes "anyway, me, cherry and val are gonna go shoppin' so don't wait up fer me, alright? alright, bey al!" he runs off as Vox then starts to chuckle "man, arent you a unlucky guy" he chuckles even more, but he was right. Out of everyone that could'nt have a room to himself it was me...but i blame myself for this since i waited until last minute to reserve a room wich i had to share with Anthony now. Anthony is not a bad lad, he just tends to be motherly somethimes...even though his part of the room is mostly of the time messy as hell. Worst of all he is friends with Valentino... I shut up straight onto my feet with a wide smile "THAT IS IT!!!!" i shout out as Vox fell of the bench as i startled him "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!" he shouts out as i turn around "do you not see?!!!" he looks at me in confusion "see what?...". I clear my throat "anthony is friends with Valentino! so he must have some dirt about him!!" Vox stood up with a wide smile only for it to dissapear "wait but you know how he is when it comes to his friends" i rub my chin "hhmm you are right. but what if we can create a wedge between them" Vox smirks "oh leave that up to me, valentino has been flirting with me non stop so maybe i can get some information out of him". We both looked at eachother with evil smirks as we started to chuckle menicingly as i knew this was the perfect plan for Valentino's downfall.