Lost in the human world

I know it's been a while and i am stilll cooking up some stories in my mind, but somethimes they dont make sense XD. So it's gonna be a bit before i post more, but i will try to post more regulary. I will check the comment section to see if there are some oneshot stories you peeps want me to make a second part of it or not . Anyway i hope you peeps like this story.

Angel = Anthony 

Alastor = Alastor 

No ones POV

Alastor and Angel were back in the world of the living but not as demons...oh no...but in their human forms. Ofcours they still had their powers and the possibillity to shapeshift into their demon form in the shadows or at night if they so wished. But right now their mouths were agape and their eyes were wide, but ofcours Angel's eyes turned quickly to sparkly ones "WERE BACK IN THE HUMAN WORLD AL!!!! CAN YA BELIEVE IT?" Al beeing more suspicious made a more serious expression "yess i can tell angel...but why and how did we get back here" he looked at his shadow as his shadow gave him two thumbs up "and with our demon powers intact...". How did they get there? Well let's go a few hours back shall we.

A few hours ago

Valentino and Vox were in Lucifer's throne room trying their damnest not to shiver in fear as they knew what they had done was the stupidest thing any demon had done.  Lucifer who sat on his throne, wich was shrouded in darkness as only his eyes were visible "well boys i do hope you know why you are here" Lucifer sais with a hint of anger, but in truth he was beyond furious. Valentino and Vox swallow their fears as they look up at him "i-i would'nt know what yer talkin' about your highness" Valentino tried a more bold approach so he would seem to be his ussual self infront of Lucifer. Vox however was in disbelief that Valentino would use this approach with honestly would anger Lucifer further, so he decided to take a different apporoach "your highness if i may...we really didnt want to uh..." Vox was struggeling to find the right words but Lucifer finished his sentence for him "hurt my only daughter? trying to blow up her hotel while she's inside? is that what you meant?". Everytime Lucifer mentioned these crimes his voice would sound like a storm that was slowly building up to become a hurricane. Ofcours this make them both shiver in fear "i know my daughter is making a fool of herself, but now that she is gaining popularity with the filt down here. you two wanted to RUIN it for her, but instead of thinking of a plan that would secure your own popularity rise...you instead went with the most dummest and destructive idea instead!!" Lucifers voice now sounded like a thousand storms ready to wreack havoc on anyone who dares to even flinch. Lucifer had this look like he was brewing a punishment worser then hell for them until Valentino clears his throat "w-what if we made a wager instead?" Lucifer raises his eyebrow and had this wide pearly grin on his face "go on" he replies. Vox looks at him from the corner of his eyes while whispering "what're you doing?" "saving our asses" Valentino whispers back. "well ya see yer highness, i was thinkin', givin' punishments instantly is very borin' nowadays is it not?" Valentino sais wich earned him a nod along with a sign to continiue from Lucifer but he had not thought this all the way through. Vox then took over "well why not send Alastor and Angel to the human world?". Lucifer starts to cackle loudly "and why in the nine circles of hell would i do that?" Lucifer spats out as Vox had a smirk on his face "well i wager they wont even last a whole month up there even with their demon powers intact" this made Lucifer go silent. At first Valentino thought Vox lost his mind for even thinking of something as stupid as that but then "interesting wager, so you want to wager if they can make an entire month in the world of the living without them getting revealed as demons?" Vox nodded and Lucifer's smile returned but wider then ever "so what is at stake if you two lose" Vox swallows and looks him dead in the eyes "w-we wil work at your daughters h-hotel for an entire month" Valentino looks at Vox and shakes him "WHAT?!!!!! I RATHER DIE AGAIN THEN WORK THERE" Lucifer chuckles ominously wich made a shiver go down both their spines "deal! but if you win, i will forget this little...accident and even do one comercial with each of you to boost your popularity" Valentino drops Vox as he smiles widely only thinking about the winning part ofcours "deal!". So Lucifer send them back home as he himself used his powers to send both Alastor and Angel to the world of the living. There was one catch though, the catch is that Lucifer himself is the only one able to watch the two while Vox and Valentino could only wait in anticipation who would win this wager.