Traumatized

No ones POV

Today started of peaceful for the spider demon, his beloved pet pig was at Cherri's place as she had asked to keep him for a month. Ofcours this was also on request from Molly as they wanted to practice on how to take care of a pet and well Fat nuggets is an easy pet to take care of for beginners that is. Angel just gotten out of his bathroom only wearing his bathrobe as he got startled by Alastor suddenly standing there. "al? what ta fuck are ya doing in my room?" Angel asked as Alastor grabbed Angel's wrist "i am here, to get a day of peace!" he growled out as Angel was confused, but before he could even ask anything he was thrown into his own indoor closet as Alastor closes the door and locked it with his magic. "AL!!!" Angel shouted out as he banged onto the door while Alastor chuckles "do not worry dear, it is only for a day" he said. But before he left he turned of the thermo stat, something he would regret doing later as he didnt even see how far down he turned the stat. Alastor sighed in relief as he went on about his day doing his job while telling Charlie that Angel felt sick and couldnt make it, just a little lie for his own peace a quiet right? 

~Meanwhile with Angel~

Angel POV

I sighed and gotten dressed, luckely for me he trapped me in my own indoor closet. 'i fuckin' hope he doesnt forget to bring me food' i thought to myself as i sat down waiting for him.I soon gotten bored and started to organize everything inside my closet. I smiled as i looked at my own handy work until i suddenly realized that my phone was still charging and was ontop of my nightstand. I also realized that Alastor hadnt come to check on me or even brought me food as i started to pound onto the door "AL!!! HELLO!!! ANYBODY!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!". 

~Time skip to 2 weeks~

I dont know how long i've been in here as i became disoriented, i couldnt even tell if it was day or night since my own closet doesnt have a window. It became increasingly colder as i had to put on my winter coat, winter gloves and even my earmuffs. I had done everything i can to make noise or even tried to bust down my door. But Alastor's magic did not let up at all, i even scratched to door to the point that my fingers started to bleed. I could even see my own breath by now, my hunger dissepated as a result of beeing awake for Lucifer knows how long. I had eventually had eventually resulted in surrounding myself with all of my clothing just to keep me warm, but even that hardly helped. I felt tired and lost motivation to just say awake 'heh...so that's how i die huh...' i thought to myself before my eyes close.

~Another 2 week time skip~

Alastor POV

I was doing my ussual rounds as i saw Charlie and Vaggie talking to eachother worriedly and so i made my way up to them. "is there something the matter girls?" Charlie looks up at me with tears in her eyes "we cant find angel" it suddenly dawned on me that i forgot about Angel. That is why i felt so peaceful this entire month "no worries i know where he is!" i exclaimed as they both seem to smile because of that. I guided them to Angel's room as we opend the door only to be mett with an icy cold breeze. Suddenly a heavy wave of worry hits me like a ton of brick's as i saw that his room was slightly frozen over. 'angel...' i thought to myself as i walk over to his closet door, undoing my spell and opening the door only to see a pile of clothing. The girls were right behind me "angel?" i call out as i remove a heap of clothing away to reveal Angel seemingly asleep. "angel!" i continiue to remove the pile away from him seeing how he was dressed it only made me feel more guilty then i ever was before. I removed one of his gloves to feel his hands beeing almost icy cold as i pick him up bridal style "he is cold, he needs to warm up!" i say as i stride past the girls as i looked at the thermo stat 'i can not remember setting it this low' i thought to myself as i saw it was in the minus degrees. My eyes widend as this was not what i wanted, i just wanted a peaceful day without his annoying flirts or him pestering me, instead i left him here for a month in this icy prison. The girls had noticed the thermo stat as well "how is that even possible?" Charlie sais "he always keeps up the heat as the cold bothers him" Vaggie added. 'ofcours...he's an arachnid demon...they need the warmth...' i thought to myself as i felt myself moving again "alastor?" Charlie calls out, but i ignored their calls as i went straight to my room 'i need to fix this...fix him' i thought to myself. I undid of his clothing and wrapped him up into one of the more warmer blankets as i layed him down onto my bed. I just hoped that wrapping him up into more blankets would heat him up a little more. 

~2 days time skippy~

I noticed that the blankets were a good idea but also a very slow process as i resulted into taking more drastic meassures. I was already naked and in bed with Angel as i held him close to me so that my body heat would transfer to his body. I did this for several hours a day as it seemed to be working. The first day his body already began to twitch and move as if he was dreaming about something. Charlie and Vaggie came to visit somethimes as eventually Angel finally opend his eyes. "hello dear" i say in a happy tone, but he widend his eyes as he scrambled up "a-alastor?" he sais in a fearfull tone. "dear calm down" i reach out to hold his hands but he pulls himself away from me "w-where am i?" he sais still in fear as his body began to tremble as well. "you are in my  room dear" this send him in an entire state of shock as i had no choice but to call Charlie and Vaggie to help me out. 

No ones POV

Charlie and Vaggie had to eventually escort Angel out of Alastor's room and back to his own room wich was now the right temperature again. They spend an entire hour trying to calm Angel down as it finally worked. Charlie came outside as Alastor was waiting in the hallway "is he alright now? can i go in?" Charlie looks at Alastor with pity in her eyes "i'm sorry al, but he seems to be traumatized and it's best you dont go near him until he has overcome this." she explains as Alastor respected her decission, but he never knew how hard it was to keep away from him. They next few days were like torture for Alastor as he had it easy when Angel was asleep. He would touch Angel's cheeks, go through Angel's hair and even thouching his fluff as he knew it was inapropiate to do so when ones unconcious but he was just curious as how it would feel like. Alastor had Angel for only two days but those two days were more then enough for him to grow attached to the spider demon. Alastor held himself togheter for hours until he snapped and caught Angel in the kitchen. Instead of holding his hand, you know start of gently. Nope Alastor just faceplanted his entire face into Angel's fluff. Angel however was trembeling and having trouble to contain his fears, that is until he heard a sigh of relief from the red clad. Angel's fear simmered down a little as he gently wrapped his arms around Alastor and braced himself to be hit or something. But nothing happend as Angel opens his eyes to look down at the fluff cuddeling red demon, Angel smiled and held Alastor tightly as Alastor's ears twitch in suprise. Alastor was suprised and trapped in a tight hug as he thought about saying something, until Angel started to run his fingers through his hair, earning a relaxed purr. Angel and Alastor stayed this way for hours until Angel was comfortable of letting Alastor go that is.