Joke backfired

this one will be a short one i think, so yeah here we go!

No ones POV

Alastor was beeing annoyed by Angel today and as much as Alastor loved him, or atleest he knew but Angel did not. He just loathed it whenever Angel teased him. So today was extermination day and he threw Angel out as a joke ofcours to teach him a lesson to never tease him again.

Alastor POV

Angel was banging on the door pleaded to be allowed back in "only if you promise not to tease no more angel" "what? ya threw me out here for that!!! what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he shouts out as he attempts to open the door. I looked at the floor seeing his shadow on it and that is how i knew he was still at the door "i am truly sorry angel, that is not a correct answer" i hummed closing my eyes for a short moment. It was eerily quiet "angel?" no reply as i open my eyes seeing his shadow was gone. I panick and open the door to see one of the Angels holding him against them as Angel seemed to be in a daze 'no...nonononononono' i thought to myself as i started to run towards them when they started to fly up "NO!" i jump up grabbing Angel's foot and yanking him out of the angels arms. I land on my feet and catch Angel in my arms as we both fell to our knee's. I started to tremble as black tears stream down my face, i held Angel tightly against me from behind while the angels dissepeared meaning the end of the extermination.

Angel POV

I blink, snapping out of whatever i was in and look around to see that i'm still outside, but on the ground. I felt a pair of arms around me as i look down to see the familiar hands of Alastor. He was trembeling as i was confused as to what happend "al?" "please...dont leave me ever again..." the tremble and sadness was well heard in his voice as i place a hand ontop of his "i promise al" i say trying to comfort him only for him to hold me even tighter. I could hear him sobbing from behind 'i promise al...i wont leave ya alone'.