Radio control (version 2)

So a little background story, Angel had confessed to Alastor as Alastor agreed but with mischievious plans. Alastor takes over Angel's body and makes him wear appropiate clothing and make him act apropiate. Tough At first Angel hoped this was just a short prank but it has been a month and he still wasnt released yet. hope you enyoi.

Alastor POV

I was chuckeling as i took Angel to some appropiate dates and make him behave so well that other demons were just baffled to see this. But lately his voice has been more monotone wich made other demons geuss that i was controlling him and this made my fun a little less enyoiable. So i stayed inside with him more as we helped Charlie and Vaggie with sertain jobs. Charlie did warn me that if i really wanted this relationship that i needed to let Angel go or else face consequences. I rolled my eyes at this and just kept him under my control. It was late in the evening now as i took him with me to my room to snuggle him to get my stress away. Wich i have been doing alot lately and it really works for me since it feels very nice. I made Angel sit down on the couch as i sit ontop of his lap and snuggle into his fluff. I let him have control of his arms as he would normally wrap them around me, but he did not do it this time. It did not feel stress releaving if he did not do that so i made him wrap his arms around me...but it felt cold and less loving then normally. I look up at him as he just looked straight forward, i sigh and closed my eyes to enter his mind. My magic was all over the place as i had a hard time searching for him, but i eventually did. He made a hot pink bubble barrier around himself as i lay a hand on it "oh angel~" i purred out and normally he would be happy to see me, but he did not move nor even say anything. "angel?" "go away" "what?" "go away al" "aaww is someone mad at me?" i teased as he stood up and turned around. He looks at me with a serious expression as i look up at him "angel?" "i dont love ya anymore al" my eyes widen as i stare at him "w-what?" "i dont love ya al". My ears droop down as this hit me harder then i expected it to be "why?" "because al...yer just like val" "what? i am nothing like him!" "yer no pimp but ya took literal control over my body...ya dont even know what i like or anything at all...ya just expect me to stay with ya like this?" "but i do know you" "oh really? then what is my favorate color?" "red?" "pink! what do i like to eat?" "eum...i uh" "italian food! do ya even know about my fears?" "you have fears?" "ofcours i do!". I clear my throat "w-we can still get to know eachother" "i dont want that al...i want someone to love me for me and actually puts the effort on getting to know me" he replies as i did not want to let him go, but that would make things alot more complicated. I left his mind and held him tightly as i released him of my control. 

No ones POV

Angel gasps softly as he blinks in disbelief and then he looked down to see Alastor still holding onto him. "al...let go of me" "please angel...we can work this out" Alastor pleaded but Angel just forces Alastor off of him as he stood up to leave the room and already was feeling uncomfortable in the clothes Alastor made him wear. Alastor stood up and ran after Angel who already was out of his room "a-angel wait!" Angel just kept walking and went inside his room to see his pet pig starving "...ya even made me forget to feed my pet!" Alastor backs away now "al...yer the worst bf i had ever had!" he slams the door shut in his face as Alastor sighed and went back to his room. Alastor lets himself fall ontop of his bed as he grumbles softly sadly and he glutches the fabric of his bed. Meanwhile Angel was taking care of Fat Nuggets who was oinking happily to see his owner againand then he switched clothing as this felt alot easier to breathe in. The next few days Alastor did his best to get on Angel's good side again and it seemed to be working. Angel and Alastor were in the kitchen as Angel chuckles "al, dont eat the ingredients" "but i am hungry" Angel places a kiss onto his cheek as Alastor was blushing softly and places a hand onto that cheek. Angel keeps chuckeling and continiue's to cook as Alastor was watching his movements with a bright smile. After a few minutes Angel finishes as Alastor sets the plates and Angel fills them with a pasta dish. They sat down and ate silently but Alastor felt a little uncomfortabel in the silence as he looks up at Angel "s-so eum angel now that we are eating togheter, i wondered if you can dance?" Angel looks up at him in suprise and blushes softly "well no...but that's oke" "i can teach you if you want?" "wouldnt that be hard?" "how so?" "because i'm alot taller then you are" "i can manage". They kept talking and eventually were joking around wich made Alastor happy that he hadnt completely messed up with Angel. After they ate Angel dragged Alastor with him as he was giddy to know how to dance and Alastor was very much unprepared at how suickly Angel wanted to learn this. Alastor snaps his fingers as music started to play wich caught the attention of Charlie, Vaggie, Husk, Nifty, Baxter and the geusts as they were watching from the corner. Alastor tries to teach Angel but stumbles a little bit since he's taller then him and Angel was just chuckeling. It was a cute scene to watch as Alastor was blushing profusely while struggeling to get Angel teach Angel while Angel was laughing. Eventually Angel got it and they were slowly moving smoothly as Alastor looks up at Angel. Angel then picks up Alastor by the waist with all four arms before he kissed Alastor passionatly. Alastor was very much suprised at this as his entire face explodes into a red blush and when Angel pulls back, he would stumble to find the words to say while Angel held him tightly against his chest. You could practicly feel the loving warmth spreading around the area they were in. It's safe to say that Angel quickly forgave Alastor and they spend the rest of their time togheter loving eachother properly.