Stuck in the wall (Alastor version)

BIG FAT OLD WARNING!!!! This might get NSFW so i will warn you all with this * so enyoi lols.

No ones POV

Alastor was doing his walks around the halls of the hotel as he suddenly saw a big hole in the wall. If curiousity killed the cat, then Alastor would have died plenty of times because of his own curiousity. He wanted to ignore it but walked over to it anyway as he looks inside only now noticing that the bright colored room on the other side of the hole was Angel's room. The hole magically shrunk down around his waist as Alastor wanted to get out again but he was stuck. The realization of him beeing stuck sunk it rather slowly as he panicks afterwards and right then Angel came out of the bathroom as their gazes mett with eachother. "a-angel dear...hello" he sais nervously as Angel raises and eyebrow "hi al..." an akward silence fell between them until Alastor's panick rose up again "GET ME OUT!!!" Angel chuckles as that reaction was very cute. "alright al, i'll get'cha out" he sais as he walks over to Alastor and tries to pull him out of the hole but Alastor's body wouldnt budge "...lemme try to push ya out from the other side" Angel sais as Alastor sighs and nods. Angel leaves his room and closes the door so his pet piglet wouldnt run out and start havoc inside the hotel. Angel walks to the other side of the wall as he chuckles and places his hands onto Alastor's still covered ass. "angel!" Alastor warned "relax, there isnt any other way" he replied as he started to push as hard as he could until Alastor's tail suddenly flops out into view, starteling Angel into falling backwards "HOLY SHIT!".

*

Alastor POV

I did not like Angel touching my butt, but he was right...there is literally no other way. He pushes until he suddenly lets go and i could hear some noise and "HOLY SHIT!" he shouts. "angel? are you alright over there?" "yeah...just yer tail scared ta shit out of me" he sais as i blush softly in embarrasment "sorry dear" "it's fine al". I suddenly feel two pair of hands on my tail, gently running his two thumbs over the fluffy part "a-angel, what are you doing?" i felt shivers going down my spine "why'd ya never tell anyone ya had such a cute and fluffy tail" "b-because that is none of your concern" i replied as his hands gently fondled my tail as i started to pant. I unconciously bend my knees towards eachother "angel...please" i pant out more lewdly as he suddenly stops "oh...that's why" he suddenly sais. I could hear something soft thrown onto the floor until a cold finger softly rubs my sacrum as i arch my back in suprise "angel...angel stop!" i warned until i felt my pants falling down my legs "woops, slippery hands~" he teased as i could feel him pulling down my shorts "ya got some cute red shorts al" he states as i felt my face heating up in embarrasment "angel stop....please?".  He chuckles as i tried to kick backwards but he somehow held my legs in place "ANGEL!" i growled out threatening. I felt his soft hands rubbing along my thighs as i started to panted and shiver more "ngh...angel" i whined out as his other hands now slided over my legs while i felt a finger softly run over my cock. My entire body was shivering in delight as i moaned silently until i felt a finger gently poke my butthole "a-angel...dont you dare...AH~" i moaned louder as his finger had entered my butthole. The one at my cock was now making slow stroking motions and teasing the tip with his thumb. I whined more as i wanted him to go faster while i still felt four pair of hands rubbing my legs oh so softly that it was driving me mad. His finger inside of my butthole started moving along with the pace of his other hand that was stroking my cock. My tounge by now had rolled out as i started to enyoi this very much "a-angel please...more" i pleaded as his stroking pace went faster along with adding another finger inside my butthole."i...i am close angel" i panted out as i felt him firmly gripping the base of my cock not allowing me to finish "not yet babe~" he purred out. He kept on going as i had my nails digged in deep into the wall "a-angel please...i need to...ah~" i pleaded again as his grip went away allowing me to release my cum. I was panting heavely and my body was out of energy from the entire excersize. I felt my boxers and pants beeing pulled up as i shivered more because of his gentle touches. 

No ones POV

The hole magically became bigger as Angel pulls Alastor out quickly before the hole dissepears. Alastor was to tired to walk or even do anything, while Angel was smilling happily at him. Alastor looks away embarrassed as Angel lifts him up bridal style "i'll bring ya back to yer room" he sais as Alastor halfway there fell asleep in in his arms. "yer such a cutie al~" Angel whisper purred as he finally had reached Alastor's room. He set the deer demon onto the bed, who in turn whined that he was away from the soft warmth. Angel chuckled and took of Alastors clothing except for his boxers and layed him down gently. Angel tucked him in and placed a kiss onto his forehead "sleep well al~".