Human (version 1)

Small heads up, in this version Alastor and Angel knew eachother from their highschool days and have not seen eachother ever since then. Also Angel = Martin in this story.

Martin POV

I stood there underneath the school's cherry tree as i was supposed to meet Alastor there "maybey he was held up..." i say as i began to worry. "angel!" Alastor calls out as hewas panting "sorry i'm late" he sais while catching his breath 'he never was good at sports, but i find it cute when he tries' i thought to myself while chuckeling "it's fine al" he stood up straight as he stares at me with his beautiful mahonie eyes. I gently grab his hands as a soft blush tinted my cheeks "we have known eachother since the first day our high school lives started. but i need to confess something to ya" "and that is?" Alastor raises and eyebrow as i took a deep breath "i love you alastor!" i blurted out faster then i actually wanted to say. He looks at me suprised before his face turns into disgust as he pulls his hands away "i am sorry martin, but i do not swing that way" he sais as disgust laced in his tone. "it is in our best interest that we do not see eachother anymore" he sais before walking away. "no wait AL!" i shout out as my eyes sprung wide open. I groan sitting up and rubbing my eyes "a dream?...no a memory..." i thought to myself as i gotten up and dressed for my work. 'i hadnt dreamed this memory in years...why now?' i thought to myself as i put on my wig. I work for Valentino as a comfort 'girl', we had disguised it this way so the men in blue wouldnt shut us down. Our customers know i'm a guy and they just love me for me. Atleest they think they love me when i actually rob them off their money by spending way more time with them then they actually payed for. I was downstairs sitting on a chair waiting for my customer to come as Valentino stands behind the counter "mornin' martin~" he purred as i chuckled "stop it ya dingus and good morning" he chuckles as well "ya did a great job out there with that old geezer" "what can i say? they just love me" i said sarcasticly as we both started laughing. "oh oh sshh customer" he sais while stiffeling a laughter and so did i. This time it was a guy around the 40's as he looked handsome, but also rich and that is what we needed. I get up in my ussual elegant way as he takes my hand and kisses the back of it "goodmorning lovely" the guy sais as i faked a giggle "now remember, ya got 5 hours with angel capiché?" Valentino reminded the guy as he groans and nods knowing full well that any longer he had to pay.

~3 hours later~

I sat there on a bench outside waiting for the guy to return from a stor he randomly ran in to. 'how fuckin' long does it take to buy something' i thought to myself, obviously frustrated that i had to wait out here. "hello there miss, is the spot next to you taken?" a guy asks as i looked up and couldnt believe my eyes., it's fuckin' Alastor as a grown up. 'damn, he hardly changed' i thought to myself "it is free" i replied as he sat next to me "waiting for someone?" "yeah, he's inside the store right now" "my, my, not very gentlemen like to keep a women as beautiful as you waiting outside" "it's fine i already gotten used to it". He lifts my chin to look at him "yess but letting his wife sit here on a chilly day as this one? that is unacceptable~" he purred out and i just burst into laughter wich confused him "y-you think he and i? oooooohhhhh boy *laughter* you clearly dont know my line of work do ya?" i said as the guy comes outside "well gotta run toots, see ya another time~" i purred and flicked his forehead as i kept chuckeling. 

Alastor POV

I was walking around the city in search for my newest victem as i spotted a beautiful, but tall lady sitting on the bench. I fixed my bowtie and straightend up 'it is time to work your charms alastor' i thought to myself as i walk over to her, she seemed obviously annoyed to be waiting outside on a colder day such as this one. "hello there miss, is the spot next to you taken?" i ask as the lady looks up at me, seemingly reconizing me 'must be a fan of mine' i thought to myself as she replied "it is free". Her voice somehow sounds familiar to me, but i sat down next to her nonetheless "waiting for someone?" i asked trying to get her to look at me again since her gaze was on the store infront of her again "yeah, he's inside the store right now" "my, my, not very gentlemen like to keep a women as beautiful as you waiting outside" "it's fine i already gotten used to it". I was getting slightly frustrated that she would not even bat an eye towards me, so i lift up her chin and forced her to look at me "yess but letting his wife sit here on a chilly day as this one? that is unacceptable~" i purred out as she suddenly bursts out in laughter, confusing me in the process 'was it something i said?' i thought to myself "y-you think he and i? oooooohhhhh boy *laughter* you clearly dont know my line of work do ya?" he sais as i raise an eyebrow 'her line of work?' i thought to myself, until the guy who was inside came outside indicating that our time togheter was already over. "well gotta run toots, see ya another time~" she purred out and flicked my forehead while still chuckeling. I sat there dumbfounded that none of me ussual charms worked on her and to top it all off i thought she was his wife. I gotten up and followed them to get more information on this woman as my patience finally rewarded me. She was brought to a building with a billboard that said 'comfort girls' i raise an eyebrow as she sensually touches the guy's chin, making him almost fall over before going inside the building. I peeked inside seeing her talking to another guy before handing him a fat stack of money '...that is more money then i make in a month...' i thought to myself as i see her going up the stairs. A plan was brewing inside my mind as i walked into the building and the guy quickly hidden the money "hello there, welcome to callgirls. are you the next appointment? or here to make one?" "ah yess eum sorry i came here inquiring some information about this place" i said with a smile "oh! a newby huh, dont'cha worry. ta names valentino" he extends his hand as i shook it, clearly uncomfortable with touching him, but hidden it behind a smile nonetheless. he gave me a flyer "this flyer has all the information on it that ya need, ya can read it here or at yer house" he sais politely. I quickly read it seeing how much they charge per hour '...no wonder they earn so much...but if i want this women to be my next victem...i need to sacrifice some of it to get her' i thought to myself as i look at him. "could you book an appointment for tomorrow?" i ask as he perks up "but ofcours, for how long?" "an entire day" he looked suprised at me "what?" "nothing, nothing...no one ever booked for an entire day is all" he sais as he writes something down in his book" "and on what name can i write it down under?" "alastor". He stops writting and stands up "i am sorry sir but i need to check with my employee first" he sais before running of. '...strange' i thought to myself as i waited for what seems hours but only was 30 minutes. He stumbled back behind the counter and straightens himself up "we discussed it and she is willing to this on one contidion" "and that is?" "you do not come back afterwards" he sais. "deal..." i said as my brain was still trying to figure out why all of this strange behaviour and what the hell was going on here. He writes down my name as payed him immediatly and left the building. 'very interesting' i became more intruiged by this woman and already thought of a special ways to kill her.