Amnesia

Soooooooo this one is inspired by one of the chapters @OneOfAKind_126 made. I tottally loved it and my brain just went to the potential drama side XD. I am absolutely sorry, but yeah i hope you all enyoi! 

No ones POV 

Everyone had gathered in the city's square as Vox had Challenged Alastor to a full out battle and loser had to work at the winners establishment for a full day. Yup these idiots were about to go fully out against eachother with an idiotic bett as this one, but i geuss it was an excuse to go all out against eachother and proof once and for all who the strongest of them is. Lucifer held up a barrier around theirbattle feeld wich was actually the entire city square as everyone else was on the rooftops to witness this once in a lifetime event. Lilith was there as referee and Angel along with Molly and Cherri were there as emotional support for Alastor. Everyone else at the Hazbin hotel had to watch it from their TV's. You see there is a particular reason why Alastor asked Angel to be his emotional supporter and that's because the both of them had been togheter for over a year now. So Alastor felt like nothing could go wrong as long as he had Angel watching him. Though he did give Angel his hot pink colored ring as Alastor didnt want to lose it during the battle. The battle started and everybody in hell could feel the ground shaking as the two overlords unleashed their powers. Angel nervousely rubs his thumb over Alastor's ring and his own as he kept thinking 'c'mon al, ya can beat him. i believe in ya, just beat up his ass'. For a moment it seemed as though Alastor was on a winning streak until Vox forcefully pushed Alastor back with attacks of his own. The two landed onto the ground and prepared themselves for their strongest magical attack as they released it towards eachother. When their attacks collided it created an explosion of bright white light and everyone ofcours had to avert their eyes unless they wanted to be blinded by this light. When the light dissapates, would they only see the grounds smoking and four black footprints of where the two overlords stood, but the overlords themselves where gone. There wasnt a single trace left of them as Lucifer lowered the barrier so that Lilith could investigate the matter. Angel was holding back the tears that threatend to come, in hopes that Lilith would find something. But she shook his head towards Lucifer who cleared his throat and announced "vox and alastor have eliminated themselves...meaning they are both dead" Angel couldnt believe it, Alastor who he deemed to be invincible was dead. He fell onto his knee's as Molly and Cherri kneeled down next to him "i am so sorry angel" she sais in a mournfull tone as she held Angel close against her chest as he couldnt say anything due to the shock. All he did was cry while Cherri and Molly tried to comfort him while they also mourned over this loss. The only thing that Angel had to remember him by was Alastor's ring and that ring alone would soon proof to be the only thing that would get him through these dark times.

~Alotta years later~

Angel POV

I was smilling and helping Charlie out who seemed to try and get something from a high shelf "let me help, shorty~" i playfully teased as she huffs but a smile creeped up on her face as i chuckled "yer really bad at hidding yer smile, your shortness" she giggles and playfully punches my lower arms as i grab a box she needed. I give it to her as looks up at me "thank you, your tallness" i chuckle more and ruffle up her hair before she walks off to Vaggie. Everything seemed to be the same...except for demon not beeing here. I shook my head 'no angel! dont think of the past now, think about the now. ya have yer friends and familly who still love ya very much' i motivated myself in my thoughts, but unconciously i reached for the rings the hung around my neck by a necklace. There was suddenly knocking on the door as Vaggie opens it "who's at the door mothgirl!" i teased but she just stood there frozen before she turned around with tears falling down her cheeks. "vaggie?" i said worriedly as Charlie ran up to the door with the same expression and now we all came to see who was there. I gasped and glutched my furr as Alastor stood there and walks in after we saw him "why hello there! i am very sorry for coming in like this. but i heard i had to be here in this fine establishment" he sais and i could tell by those words alone 'this isnt right...' i thought to myself as i kept my distance from him while everyone else swarmed around him "alastor your back!" Charlie exclaims only for Alastor to look confused at her "i beg your pardon? have we mett before?" he sais as everyobdy looked shocked at his statement, but i just couldnt take it anymore and snuck away from everybody else. 'how is he back? lucifer and lilith couldnt find any trace of him! why doesnt he remember us?' these thoughts kept swarming in my mind as i had ran into the garden.