Love Angel

No ones POV

Mimzy had framed Angel of harming her and ofcours everyone believe poor little Mimzy, even the love of Angel's life Alastor. Everyone had started treating Angel badly and the only one who believed Angel was cherri, who was with him the entire day. Their negative behaviour towards Angel kept going on for weeks, but what hurted Angel more was Alastor who suddenly never wanted to see him again. Angel acted like none of it got to him, but in reality it tore him apart from the inside. One day he was walking through Death's park hearing a voice call out to him, curious as he is, he followed the voice deep into the maze part of the park.

Angel POV

I end up at some huge red tree as i look around "who the fuck was calling me?" "i did" the tree spoke, starteling Angel. "i can sense your pain, your grief, i can even sense betrayal from someone close to you" "yeah well...none of yer fuckin' bussiness!" I turned around wanting to leave "what if i told you, i could erase those feelings" i stopped "i can make it all go away, without any consequences" the tree said as i turned around "what's yer name?" "most call me the red tree, but my reall name is doku ai" "doku ai?" "yess but you can call me doku" "so...what do i need to do for ya to do yer magic?". The tree lowers his branch as if extending a hand "only for you to love me instead" I suddenly had second thoughts 'i cant cheat on al...he's the only one who truly loves me' "does he?" i got startled by Doku Ai "do you honestly believe he cares about you when he has broken your heart already" he sais as another branch gently pokes my chest making me remember all the horrible things he said and done after Mimzy framed me. Tears stream down my face as he brushes them away with his leafs "do not cry my dear, i will never break your heart as long as you love me". 

~Meanwhile back at the hotel~

Alastor POV

"mimzy! i can not believe you went to such lengths do fool us!!" i said angerly "well it isnt my fault that all off you decided to believe me over your friend angel. Everyone felt guilty and yess even i did, i treated my Angel so poorly these weeks as his lover i should have listend to him. I had not seen Angel since this morning and even then we hardly spoke to eachother because of my foolish actions. "we will apologize to angel and make up for our wrong doings towards her" i hear the others groan in annoyance "do we have to" Husk sais "yess we do" "i agree with al" Charlie as i knew i could count on her. "but where even is he?" Vaggie asks as the doors of the lobby open up revealing Angel with a red skinned demon, who had white luscious hair and a horn on his forehead, he was also wearing a black tailcoat suit with a black shirt underneath. Angel looked at the demon rather lovingly as this did not sat well with me. I contained myself from growling as i walk up to them "angel!" i exclaimed happilly as he just looks at me as if i meant nothing to him. "oh hi alastor" "do not be rude angel, sweetheart~" Angel blushes softly as his smile returned, but his smile was not for me, it was for him. Everyone else walked up beside me as Charlie then said "angel, we are sorry for our behaviour...we really do hope you will forgive us" Angel looked at them as if he did not know what we were talking about. "...oke...anyways this is my boyfriend doku ai. isnt he just the sweetest" i was utterly shocked as he said those words. 'h-how?...when did he even?...why?' my thoughts ran a million miles per hour. 

Charlie POV

That name somehow sounded familliar to me but i could not remember why. What suprised me the most was Angel saying that he was his boyfriend? I look up to see Alastor's smile very wide but his eyes looked far off into the distance. "it is very lovely to meet angel's friends. but we had a fun time at the park and need to rejuvinate ourselves" he spoke as he walks off with Angel. "isnt that a bit weird that he already has a new boyfriend?" Vaggie sais "yeah, i always thought he was loyal to alastor" i reply only to see that Alastor had vanished. "oh no...poor al" i said as everyone now noticed he was gone to. "we should see if we can find him on the hellsite" Vaggie sais as we walk off to investigate this matter.