Lucifer's spell

I AM SORRY FOR THE SAME NAME CHOICES XD. my brain couldnt think of anything better XD.

No ones POV

Lucifer had been staying in the hotel for a week now because lilith threw him out so he could think of what he did and he could only return if he felt truly sorry for what he did or atleest until lilith becomes bored. He had noticed how Alastor and Angel were constantly bickering like little children as one morning "watch it deer butt" "oh hohoh no, it is you who should watch where you are going slut!" "ya wanna fight!!" "oh you better not start one!!" "ENOUGH!!!" Lucifer shouts out in anger as he looks at the two "if you wannna behave like children then fine! be children!!!" he snaps his fingers as the both of them suddenly become children. Lucifer pants as he looks at them "you happy now!!!" the both of them blink and look up at Lucifer only for the both of them to cry "uh oh...". Charlie burst in thinking that Alastor was scaring the hotel geusts kids again only to see child versions of Alastor and Angel, she diverts her gaze towards her father who was about to sneak out "dad!" he freezes. Charlie sighs and hushes little Angel and Alastor "what did you do?" "look i couldnt take their arguing anymore oke? i just didnt expect my magic to cause memory loss!" he sais in his defence "i'm calling mom" Lucifer began sweating as he ran after his daughter who by now left the kitchen. Little Angel looks at little Alastor "h-hi!" he said shylly as the other stopped sniffeling and looked at little Angel "h-hello" little Angel smiles "m-my name is angel w-what is yew name?" he asked as little Alastor replies "a-alostor". "do you know where we are" little Alastor asks as little Angel shook his head "no, but we should eum have fun! yeah have fun until ouw pawents come and get us" Little Alastor nods his head meakly in agreement as little Angel grabbed his hand and started to walk out of the kitchen. The two of them had tons of fun discovering the hotel, pulling pranks on others. The most popular victem in their eyes was Lucifer, he was always pranked by them and it was starting to work on his nerves. Charlie told him to leave them be or lilith would never allow him back inside the house. 

~small time skip brought to you by 'oh alastor'~

Lucifer had finally snapped and started to bully little Alastor and Angel as little Alastor was crying again in fear of Lucifer. Little Angel stood infront of Lucifer, equally afraid but he would not let Lucifer have his way "s-stop bullying us y-you meanie!!" "and how are you going to stop me? your just a tiny little shit!!" Lucifer brought his face close towards the little demons, big mistake. Angel punched him hard in the face before he took Alastor's hand and ran as fast as their little legs could. Lucifer rubs his chin as he looks at his hand to see that little Angel actually made a cut on his chin, oh he was furious as his horns started to come out. 

~Meanwhile with little Alastor and Angel~

Little Angel and Alastor hid in Alastor's room that for some reason opend it's doors for them. Little Angel held little Alastor in his arms, rocking back and forth to shush the crying child demon. "i-it will be oke al, i pwomise i will pwotect ya" "b-but who will protect you?" "dont wowy about me al, yew mowe impowtant then me" little Angel smiles as he saw that the other had stopped crying. Suddenly they heard loud sounds coming from the door "you little shits better come out here!!!" it was Lucifer and his voice seemed much more menacing and darker. A crash could be heard as he had kicked down the door, clicking of heels could be heard "come out, come out where ever you are~" he sang menacingly. Little Angel was praying for someone to save them while also hoping that he would not find him, but once little Alastor saw Lucifer's shoe's, he squeacked out in fear. The bed was thrown aside revealing a more demon looking Lucifer "there you are!" he growled out as he had his sight set on them. They both were frozen in fear but little Angel snapped out of it as he wanted to protect little Alastor. "y-ya dont scawe me!!!" he pushes little Alastor aside wanting him to escape while he ran up to Lucifer and kicked him against his shin. "OW YOU LITTLE TURD!!!!" Lucifer shouts out as he grabs little Angel by his hair and hurls him against the wall. Angel stood up trembeling as he looks up at Lucifer, but he once again was grabbed but by the throat "i will make you suffer!! you miserable, pathetic insect!!!!" Lucifer shouts out as he was squeezing little Angel's throat. Little Angel starts to kick and scratch but it didnt help, he diverts his gaze towards little Alastor who was watching from underneath a table. Little Angel mouths the word 'run' towards him as little Angel was crying for the first time in this day. Little Alastor's eyes widend as he was debating on what to do until little Angel's eyes closed and he stopped moving. Little Alastor's antlers popped out and grew while static covered the entire room, his eyes radio dials now "let.him.go!!!" little Alastor screeched out as it made Lucifer's ears bleed. Lucifer dropped little Angel as little Alastor's shadow, wich was still in adult form, wrapped itself around Lucifer and hold him there. Little Alastor was not in control as his anger controlled all of his actions now, only for it all to dissapear when Charlie covered little Alastor's eyes with her hand and shushing him to sleep. Lilith walks in to see the mess Lucifer made as Lucifer himself gave some very bad excuses as to what happend. "shut up!" Lilith said as it instantly made Lucifer shut up. 

~A big time skip brought to you by two idiots screaming into the void~

Angel and Alastor were adults again, only Angel was still unconcious and bandaged up. They had thought that once they were back to adults, their wounds would heal quicker, but that was not the case, it actually made the wounds much more worse. Alastor remembers everything again, even the part when he was a child, he looked at Lucifer with anger. Charlie and Lilith were standing very far away from the two as they were scolding Lucifer for his actions. Alastor diverts his gaze to Angel as he sat down on the makeshift bed that was placed on the ground. "how many times have you not saved me or shushed me when i was small?" he sais gently while caressing Angel's cheek hoping he would wake up, but he didnt. "angel...i am truly sorry about my behaviour...please wake up" he uses his free hand to hold one of Angel's hands. "i never knew i needed you until now...you can not just...stay unconcious like this..." he basicly pleaded but there was still no reaction and it pained Alastor. He stayed by Angel's side wondering when he would wake up and that was everyone's question, when will Angel open his eyes again.