Shower prank

So this idea came to me when i had a boiler problem and it seems funny to me XD

Angel POV

Me and Cherri had deviced our plan and now we were ready to put it into action. Cherri went down to the basement where the hotel's boiler was located, meanwhile i went up the stairs heading towards Alastor's room. I looked at the time on my phone knowing when Alastor takes his shower's. I had the biggest smile on my face as i silently opend his door and headed inside, closing the door oh so silently before i headed to his bed. His bed had a perfect view of the bathroom door as i sat down on it, hearing the shower running. 'it is show time' i thought to myself as i texted Cherri to shut down the hot water. 3...2...1...i heard Al screaming and cursing under his breath as he leaped out of the bathroom in anger while he was butt naked. I took several pictures of him while his sudden realization sank in, making me chuckle "nice ass al~". I could see his anger boiling and that was my que to leave "AAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!" he shouts as i started to laugh while running to the lobby. Cherri laughed to as we both left the hotel to escape Alastor's naked wrath.

~time skip brought to you by an angry Alastor~

Alastor POV

I calmed down by now as i formed my own plan as revenge for this morning's cold shower. I had heard Angel came back as i knew full well that he likes to take showers after a day out in the city. So i teleported myself into his room, but i did not have a celullar device like he does. But i can broadcast this moment to all the radio's in hell and that is exactly what i am going to do. I heard the shower running as i snap my fingers turning the hot water off while waiting for Angel's reaction. His reaction never came as i raised an eyebrow only to be pulled backwards and pinned down by none other then Angel. He chuckles "ya cant get me with my on prank al~" he cooed only for him to hear himself twice through his radio "oh...oh i see~" "a-angel...angel what are you doing!" his lower pair of hands started to unbutton my tailcoat "a-angel ceased and desist this action right now" "heh, no can do al~" 

~Meanwhile in the lobby~

No ones POV 

Everyone in the hotel froze to listen to the radio. "h-hey dont get wrinkles in it!" "oh shush, i know how ta handle yer coat mister perfection" could be heard from the radio as Charlie was just hiding under the reception desk blushing up a storm, Vaggie was blushing to but also getting angry, Nifty didnt get what was going on and Husk was just laughing the entire time. "ya see it's perfectly unwrinkled on my chair" "yess i can teEEEELLL, ANGEL!!!" "but that doesnt mean we have to get distracted, now do we~". Husk fell onto the floor still laughing as Vaggie had enough and practicly stomped her way up the stairs. "a-ah angel~" "mmm al~" "ngh...s-stop" Alastor panted out but he really didnt want this to stop. The door slams open startling not only Angel and Alastor, but all of hell. But when Vaggie started to lecture those two, was the moment everyone turned of their radio's. The poor things had to endure her lecture for an entire hour. Vaggie left as Angel looks at Alastor "so ya learned ya le-" he got cut off by a sudden kiss from Alastor "you started this darling and you will finish it~" Angel blushes but chuckles as he kisses Alastor back and so they spend the rest of the day togheter.