Christmas (version 1)

Hey folks, just wanted to say thank you for reading my books and beeing the awsome peeps you have been. I dont know for sure if i will be writting a story tomorrow, i will see but if i do then well your in luck! But for now, i hope you keep enyoing my books and merry christmas to you all.

No ones POV

Charlie and Vaggie were arranging a relaxing christmas party as they even enlisted Alastor's help for this. Alastor was suprised that they even asked him for help as modern day christmas parties always vary. The girls didnt say why they wanted  a more relaxed christmas party towards the deer demon as he just went along with it. However he caught them a few times talking to Angel in a convincing way, wich seemed odd to him. But everytime they tried, Angel refused and well his curiousity got the better of him as he forced the girls to spill their beans. Vaggie kept her mouth shut but Charlie couldnt handle the pressure and opend her mouth "w-we want angel to join our christmas party this year!". 

Alastor POV

"w-we want angel to join our christmas party this year!" Charlie sais as i raise an eyebrow "i can assume that you have attempted this on other occassions?" i asked as they nodded "he was living in his apartment back then, but we used to try and invite him to our christmas parties but he just refused saying he's fine on his own" Vaggie explains and yet i felt like they were hiding the reall reason from me. "and?" i ask "and what?" "dear, you can not tell me that he just hates christmas without any reason" i chuckle at the end "that is utter nonsense" they gave eachother a look before Charlie grabs me to a more private room "...first you have to promise that you wont tell a soul" "do i have to" "yess" "...fine" i place my hand on my chest and raise my hand "i swear i wont tell a damn soul" i said as they sigh in relief. "you see...angel used to be part of a mafia gang when he was allive and his father was very abusive towards him because of his feminine traits and sexuality. while his older brother was treated like a prince and so very christmas he was either beaten to near death or left outside to fend for himself in the icy cold weather. ofcours when he took his own life, he expected them not to be there but again, he couldnt escape them. he was forced into his familly mafia way again as they were known as the arachnid gang...but" Charlie trails of as i look at her "i do have one question before you continiue" "sure, shoot" Vaggie replies "where was his mother?" "she abandoned them, he never knew why though" "ah...i see, carry on dear" i was sitting on a chair by now listening to Angel's very black and white colored background story. "then valentino convinced angel to work for him and well...those were traumatic times for him...until he stopped caring. Valentino loves Angel as his 'worker' because angel used to work on christmas day, every year, earning alot of money for valentino. valentino however became more abusive towards angel, because he became power hungry. Angel escaped and hidden from him, but refused to celebrate christmas because of his past" Charlie ended her explanation as it made me think twice about the spider demon "i assume you two wanted a more warming and relaxed christmas day so that angel could also enyoi it?" i ask as they nod. I stood up with a wider smile "well then, let us make sure he will have a blast. shall we?" i say as i help out the girls. 

~Time skippy~

I had convinced Angel to partake in our party as i absolutely thrilled to see how this would go. The girls may think i went soft on poor Angel, but i just took this information to torture him a little bit. The girls never noticed how i placed trigger objects around for only Angel to notice and it seems to already be working. Ofcours these objects look normal but i laced them with my magic so only Angel sees something else. Speak of the devil here he is "al?" "yess, dear?" "did ya see charlie or vaggie?" "oh no dear i have not seen them yet" i lied as i knew perfectly well where they were. "...thanks anyway" he sais as he sounds...depressed. I was expecting him to be afraid instead of depressed as i watch him only noticing now that he had dug his own nails into his sides with his lower pair of arms that were wrapped around him, his sides were bleeding softly. 'i am doomed if any of the girls see this' i thought to myself and immediatly went to them. "s-so what do you think?" "this is amazing!!" Charlie sais as the both of them were focused on me now. After some chitter chatter i glanced over the entire room, but could not find angel anywhere '...no...nonononononono' i started to panick as i knew they wanted Angel here at this party but he had somehow slipped away from the party. "al? are you oke?" "w-why yess dear, why would i not be?" until Husk butts in with his hands loaded with the ornaments i placed around...the ones with my magic on them. "i know why he's nervous" "n-nervous? me? what wacly nonsense" i replied as Vaggie raises an eyebrow "why are you holding those?" "these are laced with alastors magic" he replies with a smirk as Vaggie shoots a glare at me "what.did.you.do?". I sigh in defeat "i just wanted to scare the lad a tiny bit" "how?" "my magic makes him see objects that should have triggered his fear...it is but a harmless bit of fun" i say as both girls slap there foreheads, suprising me and Husk. "alastor... his past isnt fearfull! he became depressed by it!!". The realization hit me hard as i stare at them "well why did you not say so in the first place!" "because his emotional and mental state doesnt concern you!" Vaggie raises his voice a little bit in anger. "great! all this work for nothing!" "we should probably check to see if he hasnt hurt himself" Charlie sais in a worried tone. I followed them closely to apologize to Angel. But he did not open his door, saying he was fine and that we should enyoi our christmas. I teleport inside starteling Angel "angel!" i exclaimed as he gets up and walks out to his balcony "al, please just leave" he sais as he watches over the city with this lonely stare. I walk up to him "a-angel, please come back to the party" "why should i?" he asks "i am terribly sorry angel, it is my fault you feel this way now" i say as i stood at the doorway of his balcony.  He turns around and looks at me "how so?" "i...might have used magic to scare you but it just made you more depressed..." i explain as Angel gets closer to me. "i am sorry angel, please forgive me" i pleaded as he was very close to me now. I started to sweat and watch his movements as he suddenly planted his lips onto mine, it was strangely lovingly how he kissed me. I became flustered when he pulled away "d-did you just?" he suddenly lifts me up from underneath my arms "w-what are you doing?" i started to panick in a flustered way. Until he threw me down from his balcony, i stare up at him in shock but it did not last long as i landed in a huge pile of snow. I blink and look up confused only to see Husk flying next to Angel holding a recording device. 

Angel POV

Oh me and Husk knew already what he was up to as we decided to pull this little revenge prank on him for trying to sabotage the girls party, who might i add put alot of work into it for me. We started laughing as Alastor looks up at us in annoyance "that's what ya get for ruin someone elses work al~" i purred out as i high five Husk. "what about that kiss?!" he shouts from down below, i point behind me at the top of the doorway "mistletoe~" i purred out again as i could hear frustrated groans. I look at Husk "did ya catch it all?" i ask as he was filming the entire thing. We go back inside as Alastor was shouting out my name but we thought it would be even more punishing if he struggled a little. We were back at the party as i talked with the girls to reasure them i was really fine. I gotten two mugs of hot coco and two marshmallows in it as i walked up to the frontdoor. Alastor bursts in huffing and puffing as i chuckle, he glares at me as i stiffly more chuckles "did ya learn anything?". His ears drooped down while i brushed away all the leftover snow that was sticking to him "to never underestimate you..." he sais as i chuckle softly "that to, but what else?" "...not to mess with others feelings" he grumbles out as i offer him the second mug of hot coco. He looks suprised at me as i smile kindly at him, he takes the mug and drinks from it before i close the door behind him. I walk with him to the fireplace as we sat down, watching the fire "ya know al" "hhmm?" he answers in a calm way "yer a great kisser" he chokes on his coco as i chuckle shylly. I noticed him glancing up at me after he heard me shylly chuckle "w-what?" i was blushing now, he chuckles and holds my hand "you can be really adorable you know that?". I was blushing up a storm as he kept chuckeling, after that we just sat there enyoing eachothers company. Though Alastor never let go of my hand since he held it.