When objects taste freedom (other version1)

imma put a big old warning here. this might be NSFW so eum for those who dont want to read that i will put this lovely thing * to mark the beginning and end of it. enyoi!

Aly = Alastor's cane

No ones POV

almost night time but Alastor was ranting again about Angel, who was he ranting towards? Well his cane ofcours and his can was sick and tired of his master only focussing on the bad parts of Angel. His cane is always with him so it knows what had happend and it saw all the good things about Angel to. Ofcours this was the millionth time that it had to hear Alastor rant, so it decided to take matters in it's own hands. Sort to speak then since it had no hands, but it was determined to show Alastor that Angel had good qualities to. How? Changing into Alastor ofcours. After alastor went to sleep *poof* and he was now Alastor's look alike, Aly looks down at his master as he places a finger on Alastor's forehead to establish mind connection. With a big grin he left the room and traveled to Angel's room.

Aly POV

I knock onto Angel's door as the door open, revealing Angel in a pink silky bathrobe "alastor?" "yess indeedy! good evening angel!" "why are ya here?". That's not how far i had thought out my plan but i quickly responded "i could not sleep so i thought i could keep you company?" this is one of the worst excuses i ever made...well it is my first ever excuse. Angel seemed suprised but smiled kindly at me "well oke, but dont mind the room oke?" he steps aside allowing me to enter as i expected to see a dirty room...but to my suprise it was spotless, though very pink if i have to say. He closes the door and sits on the bed as he pats the empty spot next to him. I sit on the bed and he just kept smilling kindly "so care to tell me what keeps the most feared demon up at this time?". I fake a sigh "just all this worry about the hotel" he looks genuinly worried "take off yer coat" "excuse you?" he chuckles "i promise i wont do any funny business" i take his word and take of my jacket and lay it on a chair before getting back on the bed. "turn around" i do as he sais as i feel a pair of hands on my head and another pair on my shoulders "angel?" "hmm?" "what are youuuuuoooooh that feels good" Angel had started to massage my shoulders and head. "al you really feel stiff...ya sure need to take some time to take care of yerself" Angel sais in a worried tone "well i can ask you to do this if i ever need it right?" "uuuh sure...i just thought maybey taking a day of or so would help to or take a bath" i purr softly 'god this feels good' i thought to myself as i let Angel ramble on. My ears twitch softly in delight as i let myself lean against him. 

~meanwhile with the reall Alastor~

He was sound asleep but he was experiencing the same thing Aly was, but to him it is like a dream. Alastor's ears were also twitching in delight as soft sleepy purrs filled his room this night. 

~back to Aly~

"hey angel?" "hm?" "do you hate me?" "that's a weird question, ofcours i dont" "you dont?" i look up at him "ofcours not, we're friends arent we?" "yeah your right" i smile as he keeps massaging me as he suddenly popped something in my shoulders making me moan out softly. I could tell that Angel became shy by how carefully he continiued "ya sure eum do stress alot" "mhm i do  angel~". I then sit up again as i turn around only to see a blushing Angel "i think i will go back now, i will see you in the morning dear~" "o-oh right! goodnight al!" "goodnight angel" i leave and head back to my master's room as i see him genuinly smilling in his sleep. Aly changed back to his cane form feeling very succesfull.

No ones POV

Alastor woke up feeling a little drowsy but other then that he was oke and he didnt even notice anything odd. Alastor was even nicer towards Angel and Angel was nice back to him. For his cane it meant that the plan worked and so he continiued doing his nightly escapades, even sneaking into Angel's room whenever he was asleep. Stealing kisses, touching Angel very innocently at first until the touches became more adventures. Every morning Alastor would wake up drowsy or even tired, he kept beeing nice towards Angel and even getting closer towards him. Though Alastor couldnt understand why he kept feeling drowsy or tired every morning and why he kept dreaming of Angel until one night he pretends to sleep. 

Aly POV

I saw my master was asleep and that was my que to go out again. I transform into my master as i walk out of the room up to angels room. I knock again as he opens the door with a smile "angel! your awake!" "yeah sorry i'm not tired yet" "that is oke angel" i kiss the back of his hand as i walk in. "so ya cant sleep i'm geussing" i turn around "yess and eum i wanted to ask if you could brush my hair this time" Angel looked suprised but took a clean brush as he sat on the bed. I sat infront of him with my back towards him as he started to brush my hair. By now i just loved beeing spoiled by Angel as i purred and even allowing him to gently brush my ears. His hands massaging my shoulders and sides as this felt like heaven. After a while it turned around with a smile "thank you angel~" i pull him into a passionate kiss. I pull away as i see him blushing up a storm, i smirk and make a trail of kisses leading to his neck. I nibble onto his neck softly earning a moan from him but before i could go any further he gently pushes me back "a-al dont forget your asexual" he pants as i look at him dissapointed that he stopped me.

*

I trail my hands down his waist as i kiss him again, he wants to protest at first but then he just wraps his upper arms around me as his lower hands were undoing my pants. We undo eachothers clothes as i pull back, a string of salliva connects us as i smirk "so what was that about me beeing asexual" "s-shut up" he said cutely as i caress his cheek "your my lovely angel, you know that right?". I kiss his neck as i could feel him fondeling me downstairs as i bite into Angels neck before licking the wound earning lots of moans from him. "my my are those pretty sounds for me?". Suddenly the door slams open revealing my master completely naked in the doorway. Angel looks at me, then at him and then back at me. "what the fuck?" he was confused as so was i. "i thought you were asleep?" i say as he closes the door behind him "well you  thought wrong. 

No ones POV

Aly and Angel sat up as Alastor joined them on the bed "did you really think i would not find out about this?" Alastor growled pulling Angel towards him as Aly grabs Angel "well atleest he has fun with me!" Angel sighed and pulled them both close without a word as he falls backwards. Aly underneath him while alastor was ontop of him "so...ta two of ya gonna finish what ya started?". Aly chuckled and held Angel gently while Alastor held Angel's hand, intertwining their fingers. Aly and Alastor lined up before they both enter inside of Angel who moaned out "do you need some time to adjust?" Alastor asked worriedly as Angel nods while panting. After a couple of seconds Angel kisses Alastor giving him the green light to continiue. Aly just followed suit as they both started to move slowly while building up to a faster pace "ah~ ah fuck~ this feels so good~" Angel moaned out Alastor bit down into Angel's shoulder making him moan louder while Aly was rubbing his boob fluff. "h-harder~" Angel pleaded as the both of them rammed into Angel's ass with all the strenght they could muster up. Alastor huffing and growling while Aly was moaning and panting. It was not long before they climaxed inside of Angel, ofcours this meant that Aly poofed back to his cane form and rolled off the bed. This was good for Alastor as he held Angel protectively close to him "i love you angel~" he pants out as Angel pets his head gently while holding him back "i love you to alastor~". 

*

The next morning though was and earfull for his cane, though in his defence his mission did succeed and they are now a loving couple. Alastor was furious but that didnt last long when Angel started to massage his head and shoulders, his only weakness and Angel knew it.