Christmas (version 2)

No ones POV

Angel had been flirting with Alastor ever since he came to the hotel. Can you blame him? To Angel Alastor looked like the hottest, perfect demon in all of hell! Ofcours he wasnt afraid to tell Alastor those words, but to Alastor they seemed more like flirt attempts. Ofcours Alastor rejected Angel several times, not knowing of Angel's crush on him. Angel's flirts towards Alastor slowly dimmed down until it stopped a week before christmas. Alastor was enyoing the peace a quiet he finally had for a week as he was expecting Angel to double it on Christmas day itself. It was finally christmas day and the party Charlie and Vaggie organized started off pretty well. Alastor was drinking some punch as he felt slightly confused as to why Angel didnt flirt with him yet and right when he turns around, he spots Angel talking to another gentlemen like demon. This demon was wearing what seems to be a victorian style tuxedo with a tailcoat where the end resembled bat wings, these clothes of his were in a dark purple color along with his hair. Angel however was wearing an off-shoulder beaded lace-bodice formal long dress in a pastel pink color. Angel looked absolutely breath taking today, but what stung the most was that Angel was blushing and chuckeling while that other demon was saying sweet words towards him and even kissing up one of Angel's arms. Alastor's oors drooped down as he only now realized that Angel would never bat an eye to his general direction anymore because of that particular demon. Angel had left to go to the bathroom as this demon was left alone and that's when Alastor noticed the change of facial expressions on that demon. It went from lovingly smilling to absolute disgust. 

Alastor POV

I was confused at this but i decided to get a little bit closer to him to hear what he was talking about with the other geusts. "can you believe this guy? i thought if i acted like a gentlemen i would get laid...instead it turns out he's one of those sappy romantic guys. sheesh talk about weak" another geust asks "how did you even get him to fall for you?" as this demon chuckles in convidence "pfff, he wasnt easy to catch though. i tried to get him to like me for weeks, but he just brushed me off...so i upped my acting skills, payed some goons to attack him, saved him, kissed him wich i have to add suprised the shit out of him and then told him in a sincere way that i loved him. but i still dont get why i cant get laid today with him" "it is christmas today, maybey he just wants to save himself for you, you know to make it more special" they all were laughing at this. I gritt my teeth as just wanted to rip them into bloody pieces! But ofcours Charlie would have my head if i did that. I did not have much time before Angel would return so i had to be quick about this. I took a few steps up to them and smiled "why hello there! enyoing the party i see?" they were startled but sighed in relief when they saw it was me. The one in purple looks at me "alastor, right? my name is alejandro" he extended his hand wich i took and shook. "my i heard so much about you!" i exclaimed as he was suprised "you did?" "why yess indeedy! angel would not shut up about you as a matter of fact" he seemed to think a little before he smiled and replied "well i am glad that my lovely dove has spread such kind words about me" i had to fight back the urge to rip out his tounge. "do you mind going outside with me? i absolutely must have a personal conversation with you!" he agreed and followed me like a sheep beeing hurd towards a predatory trap. Once outside i closed the door and made sure nobody would see us "i heard what you said about angel" he was taken back by this "o-oh! that was eum tough talk you know?" "tough talk?" he started to sweat nervousely as i could smell the fear off of him "y-yeah!" "what were you planning to do after you gotten yourself 'laid'?" i asked with a menacingly tone "d-dump his sorry ass ofcours" he still had the gal to chuckle about it. I growled at him "you are a disgrace to us gentlemen" i said before he began to run and for me the chase was on.

~meanwhile back inside~

Angel POV

I was completely freshend up as i was checking myself up in the mirror to see if my make up was still oke, i rearranged my boob fluff. But some jerk with walks past me as he was a little staticy, wich turned my boob fluff extra fluff "shit...". I left the bathroom and looked at the spot where i left Alejandro at only for him not to be there 'where did he go?' i thought to myself. So i started to move along the crowd trying to find him and somethimes beeing stopped by other geusts who wanted to chat. I was still searching for him until "angel?" a familiar radio voice calls out, starteling me "holy shit!!" i jumped slightly but slipped on my own dress. Alastor had caught me as he was now staring into my eyes with his beautiful red ones. I shook my head 'no no no angel, you love alejandro. alastor was a past crush' i thought to myself as i didnt notice how firm his grip around my waist was, making me blush "t-thank you al" i said before he pulled me back onto my feet. I cleared my throat "did'ja see alejandro somewhere?" Alastor's smile widend "why no, i have not" i sigh "well still thanks and uh merry christmas al" i waved at him as i went to search again only to be stopped by Alastor "al?". I look at him as he held on of my hands "angel, he is not right for you" he suddenly blurts out. I blink and look at him as i stood still "why would ya say that?" it was pretty odd for him to say such things unless something happend. His ears shifted to warn me that i felt agressive right now "that man can not be around you, i forbid it, he is a disgrace to all gentlemen" and he kept rambeling on as i sigh and gently wrap my arms around him "it's fine al, i can take care of myself" he lets go of my hand and calms down "but he was going to hurt you" he wiphered out in a sad tone wich shocked me. I let go of him and lead him to the bar, wich shockingly is dead quiet there, not even Husk is there for his infamous cat naps. I reached for Alastor's favorate drinks and placed them on the counter "angel, what are you doing?" he asks as i smile "well i want ya to relax and have fun, the punch is alcohol free so why not grab some reall alcohol right?".

~An hour later~

No ones POV

Alastor had explained what happend to Angel but he became drunk off his ass as Angel was not, he was even suprised that Alastor was chugging them down so quickly while Angel took it slowly as to not ruin christmas day. Alastor had magically summoned a coutch as they were sitting on that now with Alastor snuggled into Angel's fluff but he was crying in his drunk state. "and then *sniff* alejandro kissed up your arm *sniff* " Angel chuckled at the deer demon beeing so cute right now "so?" he asks "angel *sniff* you do not understand *sniff* i was SO jealouse *sniff*" "aaww really?" "angel your mmmine forrrevor..." Alastor's words came out a little slurred but it all the same made Angel happy to see his softer side. Alastor sobs even louder "I LOVE YOU TO" Angel chuckles and removes the others head from his fluff before placing a kiss. When he pulled away it seemed to made him stop crying instantly "c-can i have more?" Angel started to laugh as he snorts suddenly. Angel covers his mouth in embarassment as Alastor looked at him in aw and sat up straight again "d-do that again" he sais as Angel shakes his head in refusal. Alastor smiles in mischief as he holds up his hands and wiggles his fingers. "a-al no, al i'm warning ya!" Angel warned as Alastor started to tickle Angels sides making him laugh and snort out more. "your laughter sound like music to my ears darling and your snorts are just so adorabl~" at that moment it was as if Alastor had regained himself enough to say that before he fell back into his drunken state. 

~Meanwhile at the party~

"has anyone seen angel and alastor?" Charlie asks as Vaggie shakes her head along with Husk and Nifty. "the party is almost over though" she sais worriedly as everyone sigh and get up. They knew Charlie would want to search for them and search they did. They searched the entire hotel except for the bar, that Charlie had forbidden anyone from entering. It took them 2 hours until Husk did peek into the bar only to see Angel and Alastor at it on the coutch. His entire face turned a red color as he went back to the rest of the group. "did you find them?" Charlie asks as Husk clears his throat "yess, but ya dont want to fucking bother them" he drops the hint as Vaggie caught on really fast. "whatever,  we shouldnt probe into their alone time" she sais while gently pushing Charlie back to their table while Husk picks up Nifty who became curious. 

~Meanwhile back at the two lover birds~

They layed there naked as Alastor held Angel who was still trying to grasp how the fuck they ended up like this. "we should get back to the party" Alastor sais as his speach was still slurred "ya sure?" Angel asks worriedly as Alastor became unpredictable right now. "maybey" Alastor replied as he snuggles into Angel's fluff more while Angel gently pets Alastors ears "maybey we should call it a night" Angel sais while shifting slowly as the other whined when he did. Angel chuckles as he finally could stand up and stretch out popping some joints, Alastor hugs Angel from behind in suprise "dont leave me" he sais as Angel smiles more "i wont leave ya al, we'll just enter the party and head up the stairs alright?" Alastor lets Angel go and nods. Angel gets dressed first before helping Alastor out wich was a funny thing to see Alastor trying to get dressed. Angel fixes Alastor's hair as he purrs and wanted to snuzzle his face into Angel's fluff again, only to be stopped in the act. Alastor's ears drooped down as he looks up at Angel "if ya behave, i will stay with ya the rest of the night, sound fair?" Alastor perks up "yess indeedy". Angel grabs Alastor's hand so he wouldnt wander of somewhere else. They swiftly made their way towards the elevator, only to be stopped by charlie and Vaggie. "there you guys are!" she sais with a smile "y-ya were looking for us?" Angel asks nervousely as they nod "where were you?" "we uh we were getting to know eachother" he sais as Charlie was beaming out her happyness once she heard this. Angel gotten so distracted by them that he accidentally let go of Alastor's hand. They were in a conversation until Vaggie sais "where is alastor?" Angel snaps his head to the side seeing that spot empty. "SHIT!!!" Angel shouts out as he hurriedly searched for Alastor, leaving the girls behind in confusion. Angel then noticed the frontdoor to be open as he slowly leaves the warmth of the party and walked over to Alastor who was looking up at the sky as the snow kept falling down. Alastor was crying again as Angel sighed in relief to find him, but was worried as to why he was crying again. "al?" he calls out as Alastor diverts his gaze towards Angel's face "why am i all alone angel?" Angel immediatly held Alastor in a loving embrace "yer not alone al" "i am not?" "nope, because i'm here with ya and i'm not going to leave ya" "why?" "because i love ya, i love ya very very much~" he sais lovingly as he kisses Alastor gently, they part lips as Alastor looks into Angel's eyes "i love you to angel~". Angel brought him back inside as they finally made their way up to Alastor's room and layed togheter in his bed. "merry christmas al~" Angel purred out lovingly "merry christmas to you as well angel~" he purred out the same was as they fell asleep in eachothers loving embrace.