dont go! (break up part 2)

No ones POV

Angel had been watching Alastor try and get Mimzy of off his back as "look at that, no matter how many times he sais no, the gal just isnt gettin' it" he sais as Husk chuckles in agreement "so how long are you goin' to let him suffer like that" "i dont know...maybey a week?" Husk barks out in laughter as Angel chuckles to. Alastor heard them laughing as he glares at the both of them, but then again he couldnt complain because this torment with Mimzy was what he deserved for beeing so unfaithful towards Angel. He started to speed walk to Angel to lose Mimzy but she followed behind him. Alastor was getting nervous as he hides behind Angel "angel...dear could you please?" he pleaded as Angel was suprised he would ask for his help. Angel smiled sweetly at him before standing up and towering menacingly over Mimzy "i think he told ya to fuck off!" Mimzy stopped in her tracks "s-stand aside taky legs!". 'oh no she didnt' he thought to himself as he glared menacingly at her "al doesnt love ya dollface! so scram!!" Mimzy squeecked and ran off "t-this isnt over you slut!!!" she shouts while running.  

Angel POV

I straightend myself as i heard a sigh of relief coming from Alastor "al, ya should have a serious talk with her. it's not good for the both of ya and i cant always protect ya from her" i say concerned for his wellbeeing. Alastor has been trying really hard to gain my trust, but he just avoids telling Mimzy about his true feelings. "i know angel, dear. i know..." he looks away still smiling but his ears just droop down as i pull him into a hug "tell ya what, if ya feel uncomfortable doin' this alone...then eum ya can call me and i will be there for ya" he looks up at me with an even bigger smile "your to kind my angel~" he purred as that made me blush. "yer a sly fox ya know that?" i say chuckeling as he gently holds my lower hands "but you love that about me, dont you?". He looks me straight in the eyes and holds my hands even tighter as if he's afraid i would dissapear. My heart was pounding and i so badly wanted to kiss him, but i cant...not until he has told Mimzy the truth. Yet i dont want him to feel hurt so i cupped his cheeks with my upper hands and placed a kiss on his forehead "yess i do al~". I part away from his head as he had a wine red blush on his face 'cute' i thought to myself. "anyway i gotta go and feed fat nuggets, see ya around~" i slip my lower hands out of his hold as he stood there smilling like an idiot. 

Alastor POV

I kept smilling widely as i could still feel his lips on my forehead, i dont know how long i stood there, but i blinked hearing Husk calling out my name "al...alastor...ALASTOR!!!". I turn around and look at him "yess husk?" "i said how are ya goin' to tell mimzy?" i suddenly felt a heavy weight on my shoulders as my hands started to tremble '...i promised angel...but i still feel something for mimzy...' i thought to myself "can i not keep them both?" i ask as Husk spits out his drink in suprise "alastor! ya promised angel!" he raised his voice "i know...but i still feel something for dear mimzy" i see him thinking for a bit "can i ask you somethin'?" he asks as i nod "ofcours you can!" "what exactly do you feel when yer around mimzy" "well i feel happy, but she annoys me most of the time" "what about angel?" my smile widens "he makes me feel warm, he makes me happy, he makes me feel as if i can do anything!" he groans and looks at me as if i am an idiot "alastor...your an idiot ya know that?". I look at him confused "what do you mean?" "i will let ya figure that shit out" he sais before he dives underneath the counter to take a nap. I still do not get what he meant by that as his words are stuck in my mind making me ponder why he said that. 

~meanwhile with Mimzy~

Mimzy POV

How dare he come between me and Alastor! I was inside my room throwing a tantrum until i knocked something over, a small box containing several poisenous plants i stole from Lucifer's garden. I stare at it and a big evil smile formed on my face as i grabbed it, carefully opening the lid "let me see, nope...nah uh...this wont do..." i almost gave up hope until i found the poisen i was looking for "PERFECT!! now to make it into something more edible." i giggled and hurried to the kitchen as i knew that around this time no one was in the kitchen, giving me the perfect opportunity to make something deadly poisenous. I hummend while preparing a small cupcake knowing what a sweet tooth Angel Dust was and ofcours knowing full well he would never turn anything down if it came from Alastor. I grabbed a piece of paper and written something down all the while trying to make it into Alastor's handwritting. I grabbed the now ready cupcake and ran up the stairs as i knew Angel was not there in his room. I pick locked the door and open it to see his pet pig 'shit...i need to make sure that filthy thing does not eat it before he does' i thought to myself. I looked around and saw a bag with the words 'fat nugget's food' i grinned and gave some to the pig and all the while distracted i placed the cupcake on his nightstand along with the letter. I hurried outside closing the door behind me as i couldnt help but smile the entire time.