Masquerade game

No ones POV 

Charlie had announced that she and Vaggie came up with a great plan of getting more money for the hotel. Ofcours everyone was interested into hearing what they had come up with. "well you see, i remember an old game my dad used to play with mom and it was called the masquerade game" Charlie said while smiling "do mind explaining this game my dear" Alastor said as Vaggie took over from Charlie "it's basicly a geussing game, where they geuss who is behind the mask without using magic or dirty tricks". Everyone stared in confusion "so what's this gotta do with us?" Angel finally popped the question. "well basicly we all get to experience a ball, but only you guys need to dress up, but here is the catch. our geusts are going to geuss who you all are with betts and we all know how much demons love to bett money when they gain something" "and that something is?" Husk asks already fearing the price "spending an entire day with one of you guys, atleest the one they choose to hang out with" she smiles innocently. Everyone went quiet and stared at her "charlie are ya crazy?!" Angel dramaticly shouted "i do have to agree with angel, this is not a well thought of plan" "oh comon guys just one day? please" Charlie pulled those puppy dog eyes and nobody could resist those. They sighed in defeat as Charlie went on explaining the rules wich was no drinking alcohol, no use of magic to transform themselves to look differently and no flirting. Angel smirked and wisphered to Alastor "hey handsome~ ya think they would reconize us?" Alastor chuckled and wisphered "you my dear, would be instantly reconized" Angel raised an eyebrow "you want to bett on that?" "and why would i do a wager with someone like you?" "weeeellll. if ya win i will leave ya alone for an entire month" this peeked Alastor's interest as he turned to look at Angel "and what if i lose?" he asks "i get to touch yer hair and pet yer ears for an entire day" ofcours Alastor was pretty sure of himself that he would win this bett so he agreed "alright what is this wager then?" "well whoever does not get reconized wins, that simple" Angel said as they both shook hands on it. They left prepping themselves up for the next day.

~the next day~

The ball room inside the hotel was packed with well dressed demons, who were not trying to kill eachoter for once. Vaggie was handeling the bett's as she made a list of names, obviously the hotel staff and their pictures next to their names. Charlie was very pleased how things were going along, ofcours she was the only one who knew how the others looked like as she made them enter through the backstage door one by one. Meaning that the others didnt know how they looked like, preventing them from cheating. 

Alastor POV

I am only wearing a black shirt with thin red stripes, red pants, black and red tailcoat, red tinted glasses and to top it of a black fedora hat. 'i would like to see angel tip this one off...speaking of wich, where is he. i havent spotted him yet' i thought to myself while greeting our geusts and walking through the masses. My eyes fell upon a beauty in the midst of these poor ugly lads. Blond voluminous hair, a red victorian edwardian dickens dress with a black velvet jacket and a small red rose barette to keep her hair out of her left eye, red lipstick and black eyeshadow making her one hot pink eye shine brighter then ever. I felt my smile widening as i walk over to her "hello my dear! i dont believe we have mett before?" she turns to look at me as i felt my dead heart skip a beat "no, i believe we have not" she spoke gently and yet so articulated. I take her hand and place a kiss on the back of her hand "the name is alastor, dear. a pleasure to meet you miss?" "miss blackswan, the pleasure is all mine mister alastor". Her name was as beautiful as she was and hearing her say my name made me instantly melt on the inside, yet i kept it togheter "what brought you here to such a fine event like this? if you do not mind me asking that is" she giggles softly and holds my arm as we walk around "why would anyone do anything?" she sais "utterly sheer boredom" this sentence felt rather familiar to me but i could not place it "but" she adds as i perk up and gaze upon her one eye as the other was covered with her hair "i believe i made a right choice as i mett such a powerful and charming demon such as yourself" she spoke while looking right back at me. My cheeks were softly tinted red "well my dear, i am grateful that such a beauty like yourself graces me with her time" i smile more.