Spoiling season

No ones POV 

Vaggie and Charlie have been trying to get Alastor to relax for months now. The deer demon would not hear of such and just kept on working as it became so bad, how bad? Well he stopped sleeping or would hardly do anything remotely to taking it easy. Alastor was overworked and it was noticeable, he was twitchy and always on edge, the smallest mistake would seem like the end of the world to him and he hardly kept his cool. So they had no other choice but to ask the only person Alastor does not want to go near to, for help and that person was Angel Dust. Angel sat in the kitchen eating a dessert he made for himself ofcours as the girls run in "angel!". He turns to face them "where's the fire at girls?" he teased as Vaggie groans "w-we need you to help us out" Charlie sais as Angel raises an eyebrow "i'm listenin' " "it's alastor...he overworked himself and we need your experience to help him relax" "my experience? ya do know my experiences right?" "yess but you told me once that you could make others relax with your special massages" "ah...right, i forgot i told ya about that" he replied while finishing his dishes. Angel stands up and stretches out while popping some joints "on one condition" "and that is?" "if i die because of it...ya need to take care of fat nuggets" "deal" "good, now let us catch a deer boi" he sais with a smirk. They walk out of the kitchen and make their way to the lobby "why hello there girls, i was looking al over the place for you two" Alastor sais before his eye twitches when he suddenly notices angel "angel..." he sais with disgust but Angel shrugged it off as if his words and tone meant nothing to him. "alastor?" "yess charlie, dear?" "we are doing this for your own good" "...what do you mean, dear? i do not understand" he replied as Charlie snaps her fingers and Angel quickly grabs Alastor, throws him over his shoulder and went up the stairs. "ANGEL!!!! ANGEL PUT ME DOWN!!!!" he growls out, but again Angel ignored him as he basicly was no threat to him at the moment. After a few minutes of Alastor trashing around and yelling, calmed down and sighed. "the girls put you up to this?" he asks as Angel hums in reply "and what exactly will you do to me?" "psh al, dont worry. i wont fuck ya, nor touch ya inapropiatly...ya made damn sure of that the last time..." Angel replied as they enter Alastor's room. Angel places Alastor back onto the ground "take off yer coat and yer shirt" he sais as Alastor blushes softly "but you said" "al, i meant what i said now take them of or i will. got it!" Angel said in a stern way. Alastor mumbles and complies as Angel guides him to the bed. Alastor sits on it as static began to form behind him, Angel was unfazed as he was taking of his gloves "yer sitting the wrong way" he sais as Alastor blinks and looks at him confused. "what do you mean?" "sit in the middle of yer bed and face the door" "...oke" Alastor did what Angel said as he wasnt expecting Angel to act so out of character around him, but then again he did break 4 of his hands and was forced to use his extra spare limbs for weeks. Angel sits behind him as he could hear Alastor growling softly, Angel sighs and places his upper hands onto his shoulders asessing how stiff Alastor was. 

Angel POV

'damn, his muscles are all jammed up' i thought to myself as i started to move my hands slowly. "and what are you doing now?" "it's called a massage al, ya should try it more often...really try it more often" "...so this also was a request of the girls?" "yup" "and nothing more?" "nothin' more". "your absolutely sure you need to do this?" "yess al i need to do this" "if i...gave you a kiss on the cheek would you leave?" "nope" my reply suprised him, but i knew his tricks by now. I kept massaging him, but i could feel him getting uncomfortable with me touching him 'tough luck al, yer stuck with me until i can unwind yer muscles' i thought to myself as he sits perfectly still infront off me. I raised an eyebrow and placed my second pair onto his back, i work very gently knowing how much he must hate this. I suddenly heard a few popping sounds "...is that supposed to happen?" he asks as in concern as i chuckle "normally no, but in yer case..." "my case?" "yess, yer case is different. i need to release yer muscles from the stress that has been build up in them and yer kinda a stiff plank right now" i teased. He seemed a little annoyed at my reply but i just shrugged and kept massaging his shoulders and back. A few small pops occured until a really big one happend as he suddenly "ngh...mmm aaahhh~" Alastor moaned out as i started to blush and just continiued. I let out my third set of arms as i let them massage the back, my second pair of hands go up to the shoulders and my upper pair gentlymade their wat to his neck. By now he seemed to enyoi it so i just kept going, even though his muscles were flexible again. "my oh my, angel~. where did you learn these wonderfull skills~" he purred out in delight as i looked away with another blush on my face "well at my previous job, but way before i actually did any of ta uh...more sexual stuff. i just massaged customers back then" "i see" his ears twitch alot as i moved my hands from his neck to the sides of his head. I worked from his temples to the back of his head and vice versa. He purrs softly as i could tell he was really relaxed now 'this is kinda fun' i thought to myself as i then worked my way to the top of his head and massaged his ears as well. He slowly but surely started to lean against me as my other two hands were now forced to massage his belly and chest area 'oh boi...' i thought to myself as i started to blush up a storm. I could feel all of his muscles, even for a skinny guy like him, he had muscles that anyone would swoon over if they touched them. I shook my head to get those thoughts away from me as i concentrated more on getting him fully relaxed. He eventually fell asleep with loud and satisfied purrs, i chuckle softly and shift from my place to gently lay him down. I did undo his pants as i knew he didnt like to mess those up before i tucked him in. I folded his clothing and placed them onto his chair while i hung his tailcoat on the back of the chair. I wrote a little note and layed it upon his clothing before i silently snuck out of his room.