Cybernetic love (version 2)

In this story, human Angel is still very smart and builds androids for a living. But in that world there are abudance of magic users and they often infuse magic with the things they make. Also in this world people who are dying or want to live forever can transfer their souls and magic into a crystal and often they let comission for a new body hence the magic infused androids. But once those crystals are in place the magic reforms it to actually make it a reall body. Oh i almost forgot, in this story as well, Angel was reborn as a sort of prank from Lucifer towards the Angels. Also a tiny bit NSFW, i dont even know at this point but i will warn you with these * . Anyway i hope you guys enyoi!

Martin = Angel

No ones POV

Martin had been having dreams of a guy in red as he never could hear what he was trying to tell him and so he tried to forget those dreams. Until he had enough and actually made an android in the image of the guy in red. He was finally done as he sighed with content as he looks outside only to see dark storm clouds forming "they didnt forecast that it would be a storming day today" he sais in suprise before he locks all of his windows and door as he was about to put up a protection spell only for red lightning to strike his house. Martin hid underneath a wooden table as he holds his knees close to his chest and closed his eyes. The storm was pretty relentless almost as though it wanted everyone to stay inside their houses. Martin suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder as he jolts up only to hit his head against the table, he hisses from the pain and rubs the place where it hurts. He heard someone chuckeling as he looks next to him only to see that the android had come to life and right when he was about to freak out, he was pulled into a hug "now now, none of that please. i did not come all this way to hear you scream" Martin became confused as he replied "b-but ya stood in my house the entire time" only to earn another chuckle. "oh my, i am sorry to confuse you my dear" the android sais before he helps Martin and himself stand up again. "if you wish for more information, i could provide it to you. only on the condition that you are willing to sit and listen to me" he explained as Martin nods softly. Martin walks over to his couch and sits down as he was mildly intruiged about this situation all the while it was still storming outside. The android who by now became more off a reall living beeing cleared his throat and smiled widely "to start off, my name is alastor and i am a demon" he states as Martin widens his eyes but replies "m-my name is martin" "martin huh? that is a wonderful name" Martin starts to fidget with his shirt as he felt a little uncomfortable and scared. "anyhow, i am also known as the radio demon! but enough about me, let us talk about why i am here" "there is a reason your here?" "why ofcours there is, you honestly do not believe this was some sort of happy accident" "well i dont know about happy...but accidents always happen" Alastor looks at Martin as he slowly walks over to him and sat down next to him.  "before i continiue" he gently grabs Martin's hands before he rubs his thumbs fondly over the back of Martin's hands "i want you to remember that i am not here to harm you nor will i ever harm you". Martin looks up at Alastor's eyes seeing how sad his eyes were and instinctively Martin pulls one of his hands away before he reaches out towards Alastor's face to cup his cheek. Alastor was suprised by the sudden touch as he looks straight into Martin's eyes to see his sclera had changed from blue to hot pink. "angel?" Alastor calls out softly as Martin snaps out of it and his sclera became blue again "s-sorry i dont know what happend there". Alastor had a small smile as he only saw a glimps of Angel inside of Martin before it went away again. "so you were saying?" Alastor sighs and leans against the backrest as he looks up at the ceiling. "i came here to retreave you" "what? why?" "you see...you were not supposed to be reincarnated into this world and live out your life here" "...i...i dont understand" "that is to be expected dear. lucifer wanted to bring you here, disguised as a human to cause some mischief and also make others to do some sin...but somehow arachangel michael received word of his this little stunt and wanted to take you up to heaven." Alastor clenches his fist "but their magic collided with eachother and accidentally reincarnated you" "so...now what?" "well...i can not take you back with me unless you remember who you used to be" "who i used to be?" "yess...your eum demon self" "...well i dont remember any of that so tough luck". Martin just shrugs and looks away "well that is why i am here! you will remember in no time with me here" "oh...yay..." "yay indeedy!" Martin chuckles softly at Alastor's enthousiasm. "so uh since it's still storming outside...what ya wanna talk about?" "well i would very much like to hear how your life was so far" Alastor sais with a smile as Martin looks down "well...my parents dropped me off at an orphanage and the people there raised me...but they werent any good so i started to read books. i learned so much from those books that i even knew how to run away and make a life for myself at the age of 13. i have been going to school, earning money and even graduating at college all on my own...along the way i tried to find my parents and i did...but they were happily living togheter and even had another kid..." Martin sais as tears slowly streamed down his face 'pain and lonlyness even in this life...my poor angel' Alastor thought as he holds Martin close to his chest "ssh, there there, i am here now" Martin cuddles into Alastor's chest as he somehow felt this was familiar. They spend hours talking to eachother as Martin started to open up to Alastor and Alastor was happy, ofcours he would be overjoyed if he remembered everything. Talking was fine but Alastor wanted more, he wanted to hold him more, kiss him and even get a little naughty with him.