Chapter 13: Suprise Abduction

"(Y/n)!" a playful voice said, rocking her back and forth.

"What do you want?" she yawned, opening her eyes.

She saw Rei above her, shaking her shoulders to wake her up. The others were sitting on the floor, Yamato with a bored expression, his shoulders slumping. The girl sat up, yawning once more before standing up and stretching. Before she knew it, there was a hand that grabbed her wrist and she was pulled out of the house, pushed into the front seat of a car.

"No need to be so forceful," Takuya said, disappointedly, "You're going to break one of her bones..."

"It's fine," Rei laughed, "C'mon, let's go!"

Since there were only six seats in the car, the blonde sat on his motorcycle, waiting for the others. When everyone loaded in, Yamato sat in the driver's seat, starting the vehicle. It appeared as though it was his car since he was the only one old enough or responsible enough to get a license. It was a fairly expensive car, too, although that was given considering his family's line of work.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked, surprised.

"Wherever the dumbasses want," Yamato growled, "I'm their stupid ride. Seatbelt on, Haru!"

The distracted boy playing on his device nodded, and without taking his eyes off of the screen, did as he was told. Yamato only rolled his eyes and began the car, pulling out of the driveway and onto the street. One would've expected him to ignore the road rules, but he followed them to a tee as an excellent driver. That being said, he had a bit of road rage when other drivers weren't paying attention.

"Are we there yet?" Akari chanted, trying to get the others to follow along.

"Shut up or I'll throw you out of the car when it's at 60," Yamato growled, purposefully taking a sharp right turn and slamming his friend into the window.

"Ouchie," Akari chuckled, rubbing his cheek.

Soon after, they arrived and parked at what looked to be some sort of mall. Yamato groaned and kept his hands on the wheel, telling everybody to get out without moving himself. When (Y/n) exited, she went around the side of the car and leaned down to his window, knocking on it. He lowered it, raising an eyebrow.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked, tilting her head, "You drove all this way."

"I'm good," he scowled, "Have fun, I guess."

While he expected the girl to wave goodbye to him, she began to open the door, unbuckling him and dragging him out of the car. He stood speechless, trying to pull his hand out of her grasp. It seemed almost impossible to do without hurting her.

"Stop!" he growled, "What are you doing?! You're...oddly strong! I don't appreciate it!"

When the (h/c) haired girl stopped to take a break, she sat down, trying to get her breath back. He leaned against his car and scoffed at her attempt to get him to join them. She understood that he wouldn't be easy to take by force so she resorted to her last choice; pouting. She looked up at him desperately, giving him a saddened look that was strangely effective on him.

"Stop that!" he gasped, crossing his arms in an attempt to remain strong, "I mean it! Ugh..."

After a bit more pouting, he finally succumbed, giving out a sigh and uncrossing his arms. He helped her up and pushed her forward to tell her to start walking. She misinterpreted his actions, thinking he was trying to tell her to get lost so she turned around and tugged on his sleeve.

"I'm coming!" he shouted, "Stop pouting already! It's annoying!"

She was satisfied with his answer, smiling in victory and he began to lock the car, fiddling with his keys in his hand as he began to join up with the rest of the group already entering the mall. Akari put his camera away, noting that nothing interesting would be there while Rei began enthusing about all the interesting things you could find in malls.