Chapter 37: Home, Disturbed Home

(Y/n) woke up to feel someone comfortingly stroking her hair. She began to open her eyes to see Takuya's white hair resting on the pillow beside her as he ran his fingers through her hair. Then she attempted to scramble away from him before he grabbed her and pressed her against his chest, cuddling her gently.

"I won't hurt you," he muttered quietly, "Don't worry."

"Leave me alone," the girl shuddered.

Takuya gave her a confused expression, wondering what he had done to make her upset. He didn't think that fighting with Haru was enough to be shunned for but to comfort the girl, he began to stroke her arms with affection. Everything he had been taught by his mother, he attempted to follow when with (Y/n). His only objective was to show her his feelings for her, but it was difficult, considering that she refused to cooperate with him.

"You knew about Akari, didn't you?" she scolded, throwing his hand off of her, "About...the journals."

"I haven't heard anything about something like that," he said, shaking his head, "I didn't even know he had feelings for you before yesterday."

(Y/n) didn't speak after that little conversation, making the typically shy boy frown. He didn't know what to do and felt his heart beating faster and faster, spiraling into more and more stress. He was saved by Yamato who slammed open the door, glaring down at the (h/c) girl. When she avoided his gaze, he began to grow enraged, expecting her to have a different attitude than yesterday.

"Time to go," Rei said, waving to the girl.

"Go?!" she asked, knowing what they meant by that, "You're going to take me away and then kill me, aren't you? I won't go down with a fight, I'll promise you that."

"Aw, pumpkin," the blonde chuckled, "We're not going to kill you."

"We're going to love you and shower you with affection," Haru grinned, "We only want the best for you. The new house is fully electronic and there's a really cute room for you! Takuya designed it."

Yamato growled and grabbed the girl's arm, tugging her violently out of the house before shoving her in the back seat and blindfolding her. He didn't give her a reason for it, but she understood it perfectly fine. It was so that if she ever did escape, she wouldn't know how to get home.

The car began to start, making her tense. She tried repeatedly to figure out a way to escape the car and run home, but all of the options were shut down by the fact that she was surrounded. Akari was on her left and Haru was on her right, meanwhile, Shota was on the front seat. Takuya sat with Rei on the motorcycle which was trailing behind them.

This meant even if she managed to get out of the car, she wouldn't be able to get away from Rei. So she sat, running through other ideas that distract the blonde to get out of the way. However, she ran out of time and the car stopped, signaling that she had arrived at this "new house".

Her blindfold was removed and a large estate stood before her, though it was slightly smaller than Rei's house. Its front yard was a thriving garden that looked like it was carefully tended to. She was pushed into the house, she noticed Haru tap a black screen and enter a large passcode. The door then emitted a little electronic squeak of sorts and allowed him to turn the knob and push it open.

As she stepped into the main hall, she noticed that there were cameras in every corner of the room and that all of the doors had that same lock that was on the main door. However, aside from them, the room was lavishly decorated in a black and white color scheme. There was a big wide and open living room with a large window to see the backyard from. Right next to that was the kitchen that she assumed Rei designed.