Haru's Ending: The Contingency For Blood

As Akari and (Y/n) continued on their way through the forest, the blonde kept his ears open for anything he could, coming off as very jumpy to the female. She knew he was only attempting to look out for her safety, but it was slightly unnerving. That being said, when she saw a car waiting for them on a side road, she began to sprint towards it, Akari running after her with great confusion in his yellow-green orbs.

Sitting in the car were two boys that bore a shocking resemblance to Narahashi though slightly older. The driver of the two exited the vehicle and waved over at the (h/c) girl rushing to the car. The blonde paused and pulled the girl to himself, pulling out his gun and aiming it at the two strangers, feeling a strong sense of distrust from them. He looked to the girl for an explanation, the two males tensing at the sight of a deadly weapon.

"I know it's probably not very kind of me, but I couldn't risk you betraying me," she said, somewhat embarrassed, "So I contacted Narahashi's brothers to come meet up with us here. I didn't really have anything to worry about though. I'm sorry."

"I see," Akari smiled, lowering the gun, "Very smart. I don't blame you."

"Thank you," (Y/n) paused, reaching up to give the blonde a small kiss on the cheek, "For everything."

Akari blushed brightly and cleared his throat, allowing the girl to rush off to the two, watching as the car departed, waving softly. As the car rolled away, the girl waved back to him, thankful for all of his help. The two sitting in the front seat let out a relieved sigh, seeing as though (Y/n) was safely in their hands again. They knew how first hand how much Narahashi had been stressing over her disappearance.

The car ride consisted of much silence, but occasionally the males would ask if she was alright or if she wanted something to eat. She responded briefly but with a smile, letting them know she was more than happy to be able to see them again and be freed from the males. Thus, Narahashi's brothers - Tadashi and Yoru - mainly kept to themselves, letting her have some quiet time to collect her thoughts.

Graciously accepting it, she allowed her mind to wander to all of the things she could do now that she was free. Of course, she wouldn't be able to stay at Keisetsu Private High School due to the other males' presence there, but it wouldn't be that difficult to receive a transfer to another school. She would only have to do another entrance test. While it would be a pain, her intellect was likely to get her into any school she wanted.

She sighed as she knew she also had to move, but Akari had promised his help paying any expenses for the relocation and had granted protection to her. The (h/c) sighed as she thought of the blonde. She truly hadn't expected him to have helped her the way he did, without stabbing her in the back. Some part of it was embarrassing to have contacted Narahashi's brother to assure she wasn't taken again or killed, but Akari seemed pleased with the idea so she didn't stress too much over it.

She thought back to how she had managed to get in contact with the two, giving herself a metaphorical pat on the back. Haru had never prohibited her from entering his room nor did he take steps to ensure she wouldn't be able to enter the domain when he wasn't inside. Perhaps his biggest mistake was not shielding the girl from seeing the pin code to his room. All she had to do was enter it and get to his many computers.

From there, it became difficult to find his computer passcodes, but sooner or later, she found them hiding behind his phone case. It wasn't the most obvious of places, but she still expected him to have a better hiding place, especially due to all of the classified information on the computers. It did allow her to easily contact the two sitting in the car with her so she was, in a way, grateful he hid the passcode in one of the most obvious of places.

As the car continued to ride along the bumpy dirt in the side road, the girl suddenly noticed the disappearance of the trees. This made her overjoyed. To be out of the forest and one step closer to her family and friends filled her with excitement. While Yoru focused on driving, Tadashi turned around from the passenger's seat and gave a wide smile to the girl as a way of congratulating her.