Chapter 67: Just A Chat

Akari was the first to wake, finding the courage to sneak into (Y/n)'s room. He only wanted to observe her sleeping peacefully as he used to do, but when he opened the door, a gentle smile playing on his lips, his eyes shrank. He ran to the bed, looking everywhere for any sign of the girl, but she wasn't to be found. He all but demolished the room, looking in places where he knew she couldn't be such as behind the wardrobe. However, she seemed to have vanished, sending him into a bawling fit.

He clutched at his hair, letting his aggravated tears spill from his yellow-green irises as he panicked over where she could be or how she escaped. He gave a determined and rage-filled look and turned to the window, checking to see if it was still operational. When he determined that she couldn't have left from the window, he looked everywhere else, but he could find no possible way for her to have escaped.

So, instead, he turned to Haru, who would have had complete access to every electronic device within the house. He didn't bother to knock instead just knocking the door down to see the brunette groaning out of annoyance. Haru sat up, rubbing at his eyes, signaling to the tense blonde that he had been up all night working again. Akari clutched at the gamer, shaking him violently.

"(Y/n)'s gone!" he screamed, alerting the entire house with his level of volume.

"The fuck?!" Yamato yelled from his room, slamming the door open and entering Haru's, demanding an explanation.

Soon after, the others joined though Shota was more relaxed than the others. He yawned, demonstrating he was still entirely too tired to be having an appropriate conversation with the amount of intellect it needed. He sat down on the bed, listening to the others rattle on and on about the severity of the realization. Yamato in particular was more worked up although Akari was at a close second.

"How the fuck did she get out of the damn house?!" the yakuza heir asked, shaking.

"I find it amusing how your profanities increase with - ," the redhead said, being promptly cut off by the same brunette he intended to mock.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" he shouted, "The cameras, check the fucking cameras!"

Haru stood up, walking tiredly to his desk and pulling up several windows of the camera recordings. As they watched and watched, finally they noticed something suspicious. Haru watched closely as the door to the bedroom opened and a figure stepped into the room, a blindfold and a cloth in hand. The room went silent, though the dogs barking in the other room could be heard as they played around with one another.

The man placed the cloth, likely laced with a drugging agent, over (Y/n)'s mouth and nose before lifting her head and wrapping the blindfold around her. He flung her over his shoulder and turned to look at the camera before mouthing a word to it. Takuya's eyes shrank and he looked closer at the monitor. His teeth gritted in his mouth and he clenched his fists as he recognized the figure in the recording.

"I'm going to kill him," the white-haired boy whispered.

. . .

(Y/n) opened her eyes to find herself in an unfamiliar environment. She didn't find it out of the blue, having been used to more strange things, and sat up, rubbing at her eyes. The room was dark, only a little light on, but she was given a comfortable bed and was untouched, so she didn't seem to care. Instead, she was more freaked out over the fact that there was someone she didn't recognize sitting on the edge of her bed. He wore a mask, covering his face, and he sharply turned his head, upon knowing she had awoken.

"Who are you?" the girl asked, remaining calm.

"The last person you'll ever see," the man said, his voice quite familiar to the girl.