Shota's Ending: I'll Rewrite This Romance

Akari was oddly silent during the walk. It wasn't that he was purely focused on listening for anyone who might be following them since he would occasionally look over at the girl. She felt strange about his behavior, becoming wary of what he might do. After all, he had been a murderer until just recently, and he still displayed signs of violence. It unnerved her that she could be his next victim.

"Stop looking at me like that," the blonde said, flinching from her fearful gaze, "I'd die before hurting you. It hurts to think you believe I'll do something so cruel to you."

The girl frowned, knowing he was only trying to help, but she didn't want to take any chances. Akari let out a small sigh, refusing to say anything more for fear of making her more upset than he already had. At least, that was the way he viewed it. He already thought he wasn't worthy enough to be in her presence, it wasn't far from his mind to assume speaking to her was out of the question, especially when he seemed to fail the first time.

"Well, this is my stop," the girl sighed, pointing to a car sitting in the near distance, "I hope you don't mind."

"No," Akari said, narrowing his eyes, "Not at all. Stay safe, alright?"

"Of course," she said, hugging the boy to thank him only for him to tense and step away, cowering softly, "I'm sorry."

"No, I just don't deserve it," the blonde shivered, "I, uh...I'll be going now before someone finds out I'm gone."

Akari sprinted off, not daring to turn around to gaze at her once more, but kept his focus in front of him while the girl headed to the car. It wasn't a particularly far walk and there were no dangers nearby so the blonde assumed she would be perfectly fine. Besides, as soon as she stepped into that car, he was going to be crossed out of her life permanently. The thought didn't particularly thrill him. He couldn't take giving her away.

As the girl got a closer look at the car, she noticed that everything seemed normal. The car bounced up and down as its engine ran and its headlights were on as usual for a vehicle driving in the night. The two blunettes were sitting in the front seat, appearing to be relaxing as they waited for her. As such, she began to skip, then run as she began to get excited about being free and back with the people she loved.

"Tadashi! Yoru!" she called, smiling cheerfully, "I missed you guys so much!"

There was no reply. Only the sound of an owl made its way to the girl's ears and her smile wavered slightly, her skin feeling as if it was being poked with an invisible knife. A chill from the night breeze pushed her forward and she slowed her running to a small walk, taking note of her surroundings. Something about the silence unnerved her and she made sure to be cautious about it, taking her steps cautiously.

As she made it to peer inside the car window, she looked around, finding the two inside sleeping. She knocked on the glass of the window, making Tadashi bolt up and rub his eyes while Yoru let out a groan, massaging his temple. The two gave small waves and the girl let out a sigh of relief, fearing that someone had killed them. She sat down in the car and Yoru let out a large yawn, starting to drive the car off as he mumbled about feeling incredibly tired.

"I'm sorry to ask you out here in the middle of the night," (Y/n) blushed, feeling embarrassed for inconveniencing them.

"No, no," Tadashi said, rubbing his eyes again, "It's better this way. If we got you in the middle of the day, they might find you, right? It's just we've been super tired since dinner is all. Yoru barely managed to get in the car. It was so funny."

"Well you passed out in the driveway," the older brother snapped, "I had to drag you in the car and I had to drive the whole way!"

Tadashi lightly punched his brother in the arm, making Yoru groan in annoyance as he turned on the radio to try and distract the male. It worked for a while until the male started whining again, only to fall asleep and leave Yoru to stay awake and drive. If (Y/n) had been able to, the bluenette would have asked her to, but he didn't have much of a choice considering Tadashi was a terrible driver.