Important Information About The Sequels

I'm well aware of the confusion I caused by making endings that I have said will continue. Thus, to clear up the confusion, and provide information about this, I am going to publish this chapter before the Q&A which will be released in a week or so to let a few more questions through. 

I am actually an avid reader as well as writer, and this is my hobby. I always have ideas swirling in my mind or things I want to write about so since the reception to this book has been fantastic and since I quite enjoy writing it, this book will continue on. Each and every main character will have a new story, new characters, new secrets revealed, and new rivals. I'll give a bit of information for the sequels:

The first will be Yamato's sequel. It has one rival, but possibly two if I feel confident in my dark horse. The first will be narcissistic Sora Gensai, the heir and only son to the Gensai Group, a rival yakuza group. The second will be a completely new character, very different from the others. Perhaps they've made an appearance in the book already, perhaps they haven't.

The second will likely be Rei's sequel unless there is a larger demand for another's story, such as Shota, Akari, etc. He has two rivals, quite obviously, his brothers - Kazuki and Ichiro. One of them is an ingenious CEO of a car company and the other, a professional model and fashion designer.

Shota will be the third sequel and will have two main rivals, two completely new characters that foil his personality. One is the second son to the CEO of a rival technology company and the other is the previous rival's bodyguard/assassin who has a strong sense of justice.

Haru's sequel will have, as of now, one rival, Orion Trewin, Rei's cousin and the heir to the throne in a foreign country. My brunette gamer is a very reserved person, and although he is quite honest, he does not often reveal his past. Though, in his and Orion's book, there will be many secrets answered and revealed, giving a better portrayal of Haru since at first, he appeared calloused and uncaring. The main story behind it will be the rivalry between Orion and Haru over (Y/n). The drama lies behind that both Orion and Haru's mother both are very sickly. With foils between health and sickness, technology and nature, selfishness and selflessness, and the observable and the mystical, they will have quite the differences, resulting in a lot of aggression and twists at every turn. 

Takuya's sequel currently has one rival scheduled. The boy is Takuya's childhood best friend, a famous foreign-born actor as well as a singer. Like Takuya, he is a cutesy character but tends to be clumsy and oblivious at times, often doing things on a whim. In this book, Takuya's father will be revealed and his childhood is exposed, revealing some very interesting things about how he came to snap and view the world plus additional secrets. 

And, the one I'm most excited about writing, Akari's sequel has ??? number of rivals. Of course, I know the true number, but if I gave it away, then some suspicions will be dropped and/or raised about who his rivals are. As of now, I'll give no details away, but out of all of the sequels, this will be the most gruesome and insane of them all. Secrets of Akari's past will be revealed, including how he gained a yandere viewpoint and his first kills. (If you see this, that means this sequel is not yet posted).

But you might be asking: What about the serial killer and the other mysterious blonde? What about that Moriko girl that Rei's brother was talking about? Who is she and what happened to her? And what happened to Narahashi in Haru's and Takuya's endings? Yes, I did intentionally leave many questions unanswered, but they won't stay that way for long, I promise. Every secret I placed into the story will be answered. And as for the serial killer and mysterious blonde, they, themselves, will become rivals although I won't guarantee they'll stay alive to make it to their own ending.

This is my main point here: If you do not like a specific yandere, and you don't wish to read their sequel, that's fine, but I will state that their rivals are often ones that contradict and are vastly different from them. So, though you may despise Shota, which many of you do, you may like one of his rivals is far more caring to other people and the other, far more receptive after he falls in love. Haru is much the same way, having a rival that is soft-spoken and selfless. The only exception to this is Takuya and Akari's sequels. They will have rivals that almost match themselves, leading to some interesting questioning and conflict. Takuya's sequel is going to be cutesy, then deadly while Akari's sequel will be dark and gruesome.

Another question you may have is why the guys were hardly violent in this book. That is because they were attempted to get (Y/n)'s heart before doing something irreversible. It was also because of the attachment they had to the others in the group. Shota, in particular, was very hesitant about making a move on (Y/n) because he was worried about Takuya. Not to worry, though. The sequels will truly showcase their yandere habits, and though they won't all be the same, they will all have far more blood, rivalry, and torture. 

To note the level of gruesomeness, please see the little bookmarks at the top. The higher the number, the more violent something is (with the exception of the oneshot/headcanon books). I recommend reading them in order in order to follow along with the lore/mystery. 

The Q&A will answer some other questions you may have and if it doesn't, please feel free to message me if it's about the story or the sequels. As always, thank you for your support <3