3

Audrey's POV

I'm late.

I'm so fucking late

"Audrey you're late." Vlatko says as I get on the training pitch.

"Sorry coach."

"Do you have a reason?" Vlatko asks.

I look around and notice everyone looking at me so I shake my head no causing Vlatko to sigh.

I'll just take the punishment and explain later.

"Alright...go with the attackers and talk to Lacie after training."

"Yes coach." I say then I jog over to the attackers and get in line for finishing practice.

"Bout time you showed up." Pinoe says with a smirk as someone rolls me a ball.

"Fuck off." I say then run and fire the ball into the upper 90.

"Damn." Mal mumbles as I get back in line.

We run through shooting practice for a little while longer then a storm with lighting appears so we pack up our things and get on the bus.

"Get showered then meet Lacie in the conference room." One of the coach's says when I get on the bus.

I nod and head to my seat then I relax the whole bus ride back to the hotel. When we get to the hotel Ash and I head up to our room then I take a shower. After my shower I put my nose ring and earrings back in then I put my necklaces on before I put on some workout clothes.

"See ya Ash." I say as I grab my stuff.

"Have fun Munchkin." Ash says from her bed as I leave the room.

"Oh Hey Ali." I say when I open the door and come face to face with the right back.

"Hey sweetie." Ali says and kisses my head.

"Stay off my bed please."

"Will do." Ali says and chuckles.

Ali heads into the room so I head down to the meeting room.

"Hey Audrey." Lacie, our new High Performance coach, says when I enter the room.

"Hi Lacie."

"Alright so since it started raining I had this brought in here so you could do it in private." Lacie says. and gestures to the treadmill.

"Okay." I say then stand on the treadmill.

"I'll be back in a little while so run until I tell you to stop." Lacie says then leaves so I start running.

It's a good thing I brought my phone and headphones so I can have some entertainment.

Some time later the food starts being prepared for dinner so I know it's about 5 o'clock.

4 songs later Carli is the first one to walk in for dinner. Once she notices me still running she walks over to me so I pull my headphones off.

"How long have you been down here?" Carli asks.

"Since we got back"

"Why didn't you just tell them why you where late?"

"People were watching."

"Oh Audrey." Carli says then she gets her food.

Some minutes later the team start arriving and they all notice me.

"We got back at one and it's now 5:45." Ash says.

"Yeah. And?"

"You've been running all this time?" Kelley asks.