16

Audrey's POV

"Alright." Vlatko says as we stand in front of a warehouse. "So before we head to Japan tomorrow and in light of recent events the federation has decided we needed to go through some kidnapping survival training so that's what we're doing today."

"Oh hell no." I say.

"Problem?" Vlatko asks.

"No way in hell am I doing this." I say.

"Why?" Kelley questions.

"Call my Mom and she'll tell you."

Kelley shrugs then she gets out her phone and calls my Mom.

"Hey babe...So we're doing some kidnapping training today and Audrey says she's not doing it and when I asked why she said to call you so why won't she do it?"

I hear my Mom talking then Kelley looks at me and her jaw drops.

"Okay." Kelley whispers. "I'll tell Vlatko...Bye."

Kelley hangs up the phone then she comes over to me and hugs me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kelley asks.

"Why would I want to?" I question.

"What's going on?" Ash asks.

"Audrey's not doing this." Kelley says then she looks at Vlatko. "I won't allow it."

"Will one of you please tell us what's going on?" Tobin says.

"You can." I whisper and Kelley nods.

"Audrey's been kidnapped before." Kelley says.

"WHAT." Everyone yells.

"Why didn't we know abut this?" Alex questions.

"None of you wanted to talk to Mom." I say and shrug.

"When did this happen?" Ash asks as Alyssa pulls me into her.

"Spring Break 2018." I say.

I can tell the team wanna ask more questions, but the four instructors for the kidnapping class interrupt so we head inside then the instructors start their class.

The instructors get some things right, but a lot they get wrong which pisses me off.

"I'm sorry." I say and interrupt causing everyone in the room to look at me. "But have any of you four ever been kidnapped before?"

"No Ma'am." The lead dude says as the other three shake their heads no.

"Well I have and if you really believe that the shit your teaching will help then whoever paid for this training needs a refund."

"What do you mean?"

"You really think kidnappers aren't gonna notice you doing the fucking Tour de France to try and get out of the restraints?" I question.

"Well why don't you show us what you went through."

"Okay." I say then walk up to the front. "You did get one thing right in that when you are taken you better fight like hell. Kick, punch, scream, jab, poke, slap, basically do anything you can do to get away."

I then look around the room to see if there's any equipment to use and when I see the things I need I walk over and grab the things I need before I return to the instructors.

"Who wants to be the victim?" I question.

"I'll do it." The lead guys says so I nod and face the team.