14

Audrey's POV

"Who goes first?" I ask as I sit in-between Christen and Ash

We beat Colombia 5-1 earlier today and before we head back to our clubs we are having a team bonding night and someone decided on Truth or dare.

"Audrey truth or dare?" Sam asks.

Why did I have to speak up?

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to kiss someone in this room."

"Okay." I say then look at the team. "Who'd be okay with me kissing them?"

A few girls, mostly the single ones, raise their hands so I look around the room then get off the bed and approach Lindsey.

"May I?" I question.

Lindsey nods so I lean down and kiss the midfielder for a few seconds.

"You're a good kisser." I say.

"You're pretty good yourself." Lindsey says as I sit down.

"I have nothing so someone else can ask for me."I say.

"Ash truth or dare?" Rose says.

"Dare." Ash says.

"I dare you to not say Bitch for the rest of Camp and if you do then you have to do an ice bath with Carli every time she wants next camp."

"Well that's just mean." Ash mumbles.

Ash then looks around the room for a person to ask and eventually she lands on me.

"Audrey truth or dare?" Ash asks.

"Truth." I say.

"Have you ever...pleasured your self while thinking about one of us that's been on the team?"

"..............................Maybe."

"WHAT." My aunts shout.

"What?" I question. "I was a hormonal teenager around a lot of beautiful women. And don't act like none of you haven't thought about a teammate before."

"Who did you think about?" Emily asks.

"I plead the fifth." I say.

"Come on." Allie groans.

"Is it someone who's no longer on the team?" Mal asks.

"Yes." I admit. "But I'm not going to say who because they still play in the NWSL."

One of the women I thought about while pleasuring myself is still on the National team and that woman is Carli Lloyd. The other three are Amy Rodriguez, Kristie Mewis, and Sydney Leroux.

"You're no fun." Lindsey mumbles.

"Truth or dare Lindsey." I say.

"Truth."

"Have you ever walked in on a teammate or teammates doing the nasty?" I ask.

"A couple times yeah." Lindsey says then she points at Emily. "She forgot to lock her door one night in Portland and I walked in on her and some woman doing the nasty

"That's it?" Christen asks.

"No I walked in on you and Tobin a couple times, but I quietly left the room." Lindsey says. "Thankfully you were both under the covers each time, but I still knew what was happening."

"Tobin's in trouble." Kelley mumbles.

"Yes she is." Christen says then she smack Tobin on the leg. "Remember to close the door next time or no more fun time for you for a year."