33

Audrey's POV

"SOLO." Joe shouts so I look at him. "Go warm up."

I nod then jog down the sidelines and start warming up for my first minutes as an Arsenal player.

We're playing Manchester United today at the Arsenal Men's Stadium and they recently just announce that there are 45,231 people in attendance.

"SOLO." Joe yells a few minutes later

I look towards the Australian and see him wave me over so I jog towards me.

"Yes?"

"You're going in." Joe says so I take off my penny then put on my Jersey. "You're going in for Lia."

"Okay." I say then Joe hands me a note.

"This is where I want everyone to move." Joe says then I read the note.

Basically Jessie moves to Lia's spot in midfield, Daan slides to CAM, Katie moves to the Left Wing, and I move to the right wing.

"Got it." I say then look up at the score board and see we're down 2-0 in the 74th minute.

"You're on." Joe says so I look up and see Lia arriving.

I high five the Swiss lady before I run onto the pitch and show the note to the ladies then I put it in my sock as the game resumes.

A couple minutes later Viv receives the ball around midfield from Jordan, but she's immediately met by two United defenders which leaves a shit ton of space open.

"VIV BALL." I shout as I run towards the space.

Viv hears me then she megs McManus and sends the ball into the space so I run onto the ball then sprint towards goal. Once I reach the 18 yard box I pick my head up to see where the keeper is. When I see the keeper favoring her far post I look back down at the ball then drill the ball into the near bottom corner making the score 2-1 United.

After the ball hit's the net I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist then I grab the ball and run back upfield. When I reach midfield I set the ball down then get ready for the kick off.

Foord kicks off moments later causing myself and Viv to pressure the player she passes to. The two of us put Zelem under so much pressure that Viv steals the ball then we both run upfield. About twenty yards later Viv is closed down by some blonde defender so she side foots the ball to me.

As the ball rolls to me I quickly look up, pick my spot, look back down, then put my foot through the ball.

I then watch as the ball soars through the air, past Earps' outstretched, and into the net pulling us level with United.

Once the ball hit's the net I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist before I run towards goal, grab the ball then run back upfield. When I reach midfield I set the ball down then get ready for the kick off.

As I'm waiting for United to kick off I notice their keeper is way off her line. I then look at Mead and see that she's gonna pass to Groenen so I get ready to sprint.

Once the ref blows her whistle I sprint upfield and watch Mead play the laziest pass ever back to Groenen

As the ball rolls into my path I swing my foot back then swing it forward and send the ball towards goal.

Everyone on the field watches as the ball flies in the air, dips down towards the goal, then it sneaks in just under the bar putting us 3-2 up.

"Damn." I mumble then I walk back upfield and kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name.