59

Audrey's POV

"Hey Man City lost." Jessie says as we pull up to our campsite.

The coaching staff decided it would be a good idea to have one last players only bonding trip before everyone leaves for Christmas.

Somehow we decided on camping.

"So we're in second now?" Katie asks.

Daan and I carpooled with Katie and Jessie.

"I think so." Katie says as she parks.

After Katie's parks the four of us and Balto get out of the car then we grab all the things we brought for he weekend out of the trunk. Once we have everything we walk to where Leah and Jordan are setting up.

"Are you two the first ones here?" Jessie asks.

"Yep." Leah says.

"Sweet." I say. "Means we get to pick a good spot for the tent."

Daan and I scout out the area around where Leah and Jordan put their tent until we find some level ground.

"This look good?" I ask.

"Yep." Daan says then we set our stuff down.

"Can you take Balto to the bathroom while I get started on the tent?" I ask.

"You got it." Daan says then she pecks my lips.

Daan and Balto walk away from camp to let Balto do his business so I start assembling the tent. A few minutes later Balto and Daan comeback then my girlfriend and I continue putting up our four person tent.

We got a four person tent so Balto could sleep inside with us and so we could have room.

"And finished." I say after securing the the rain shield thingy.

"We did good." Daan says then we high five.

Daan and I put all of our things in side the tent then we grab what we need for tight now zip the tent up, then grab our chairs and head over to where our teammates are sitting.

"We have food right?" Lisa asks.

"Yes Lisa." Kim says. "We have food."

"Good...When's dinner?"

"If you want I can start grilling now." I say.

I like cooking so I volunteered to cook, but my only stipulation was that I didn't have to buy the food.

"YES." Everyone says.

"Alright." I say then I get up. "Come on Balto."

Balto and I head over to the portable grill someone brought then I clean it before I start it.

Once the grill is ready everyone comes over and sits around the fire, which is a few feet in front of me, then Kim hands me the regular burgers and the veggie burgers for the vegan/vegetarian ladies.

"Baby we grabbed Balto's food right?" Daan asks.

"Yeah it's in the tent." I say as I put the burgers on the grill.

Daan nods before she heads to our tent, disappears inside the tent, reappears with Balto' collapsable food bowl and food, then she walks over and feeds Balto.

"Ooh football." I say and pick up the American football that one of the girls brought. "I haven't held one of these in years."

"What do you mean?" Leah asks

"I used to punt and kick for my high school." I say.

"I swear I learn something new about you everyday." Tierna says then I throw her the football.