17

Audrey's POV

"PUGH...SOLO."

"YEAH?" I shout.

"COME GET YOUR ROOM KEYS."

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?" Emily shouts.

"I don't know." I say as Mal and I walk up to the coaches.

We just got to our hotel in Sapporo, Japan which is where our first two games will be played. After the first two games the rest of our games, including the knockout games, will be in or around Tokyo so we'll be staying in the Olympic Village with the rest of Team USA.

When Mal and I get to the coach's we grab our keys then we leave the room, get in an elevator, and head up to the floor we're staying on. Once on our floor we find our room then we head inside.

"Which bed do you want?" Mal asks.

"Doesn't matter to me." I say. "You choose."

Mal nods her head then she chooses the bed closest to the door so I put my stuff on the bed by the window. Mal packs her stuff away while I shower and change then once I'm done we switch. Once Mal and I have both cleaned the flight nastiness off us and put our stuff away we head down stairs to the meeting room to wait for our individual dinner plans.

Vlatko gave us dinner to ourselves so I'm eating dinner with my Mom.

"Audrey can I ask you something?" Moe asks.

"Sure."

"Everyone knows Alanna Kennedy was the Pride player you slept with, but who was the person you didn't want us knowing about?"

"All I'll say is it was someone on the 2015 World Cup squad." I say.

"WHAT." My aunt's shout.

Kelley then gets out her phone and dials a number.

"Hello?"

"HOPE." Kelley yells into the phone.

"Yes Baby?" My Mom says.

"Did you know your daughter had sex with one of the team at the World Cup?"

"Back in 2015?" Mom questions.

"Yes."

"Of course I know Kelley." Mom says. "Audrey and I have no secrets."

"Really?" Ash questions.

"Really." I say.

"Hope you're okay with one of our older teammates deflowering your daughter?" Alex questions.

"First of all don't call it that." Mom says. "I don't need that term thrown around in regards to Audrey."

"Alex it was very much consensual." I say.

"Exactly." Mom says. "They both knew what they were doing and they don't regret...at least I think they don't."

"I definitely don't regret it." I say.

"Hope who was it?" Kelley asks.

"That's not for me to say Kels." Mom says. "And don't try to bribe me by withholding sex because we both know I can go longer with out sex."

"Mama." I say.

"Yes Babygirl?" Mom says.

"Are you here yet?" I ask

"Yeah I'm getting in my rental right now so I'll meet you outside your hotel in 5 minutes."

"Sweet." I say. "See ya then."