40

Audrey's POV

"IT'S STARTING." Leah shouts.

"We're right here Leah." Emma says as she and a couple other girls walk into the room with our takeout boxes.

"How bad do you think you'll win?" Daan asks from next to me.

"Hopefully by at least three goals." I say as Christen kicks off the game while our food is dished out to whoever ordered it then we start eating.

Earlier today we played West Ham United in the semi-finals of the FA Cup and we beat them 3-1 with Daan, Jordan, and Viv getting our goals.

After the game the girls decided to have dinner together and I was elected to be host. I decided to just order out to the Thai place down the street so that's what we did. We're also watching the final USA v Mexico game.

All of us eat our dinner while watching the game then, after the game, I clean up the dishes we used.

"Lisa what's in the briefcase?" Emma asks and points to said briefcase.

"It's a lie detector machine that we're gonna use for a WePlayStrong video." Lisa says.

"Do you know how to use it?" Jordan asks.

"Yeah they showed me how to use it."

"Can one of us do it?" Leah asks.

"I'll do it." I say. 

"Really?" Katie asks and I nod.

"I have nothing to hide."

"Sit at the table." Lisa says then she grabs her lie detector thing.

I do as told and sit at the kitchen table then I get hooked up to the machine as the team grab chairs and sit in front of me.

After Lisa finishes hooking me up to the machine I look at my girlfriend.

"Can you get me my drink please?" I ask.

Daan nods then she leaves so I look at the team.

"None of you ask me if I love Daniëlle." I whisper. "I'm trying to make the first time I say it special and I don't need it ruined by one of you asking if I love her okay?"

The team nod then a few seconds later my girlfriend returns with my drink.

"Alright ask away." Lisa says.

"Audrey...Do you wish you were born like us?" Kim asks.

"No." I say.

"She's telling the truth." Lisa says.

"I use to want a vagina, but not anymore." I admit.

"Why not anymore?" Katie asks.

"Because with the way I was born means me and my future wife will be able to have kids that share both of our DNA." I say then I see Daan smile.

"Do you wish you had a relationship with your father?" Kim asks.

"No." I easily say.

"She's telling the truth." Lisa says.

"Have you met your dad?" Lia asks.

"I finally met him for like two minutes at a national team game."

"And what happened when you met him?"

"I told him what a useless human being he was then told him to stay out of my life."

"Ooh I've got one." Jennifer says. "Have you ever wanted to cause serious harm to someone."

"Yes." I say.