76

Audrey's POV

"Names please."

"Audrey Solo and Daniëlle van de Donk." I say then the guard checks his list.

"Alright." The guard says. "The parking lot is on the left."

"Thank you." I say then I head to the parking lot

"So what state are we in?" Daan asks as we pull into the parking lot

"Colorado." I say.

"And what's this place called?"

"It has a few names." I say. "USP Florence ADMAX, ADX Florence, Alcatraz of the Rockies...take your pick."

"Damn." Daan says as I park. "Are you ready to do this?"

"Not in the slightest." I say. "But I need to do it."

"You know you don't have to do this?" Daan questions. "We can turn this car around, go back to the airport, and head back to LA."

"I know." I mumble.

"Your siblings won't be mad, Mal won't be mad, Maya won't be mad, Kelley won't be mad, your Mom won't be mad, and I sure as hell won't be mad."

"I know." I say. "To be honest I don't know why I'm doing this...But I want to."

"Then let's do it." Daan says then I nod before we get out of the car.

Once out of the car I get Balto out of the back seat then the three of us walk over to the people we're meeting.

"Hey." I say with a small smile.

"Hey Audrey." Maya says then she hugs me before I hug Mal.

"I guess we should head on in and get this over with." I say.

Maya nods then we all head inside the prison.

"Hi who are you here to see?" A guard says.

"Grayson Strickland." I say.

"And your names are?"

"Audrey Solo, Daniëlle van de Donk, Maya King, and Mal Pugh."

"Please take a seat and we'll call you when we're ready." The guard says then we do as told.

Five minutes later a different guard opens the door.

"Visitors of Grayson Strickland?" The guard says then Maya and I stand up. "Follow me please."

Maya, Balto and I follow the guard while Mal and Daan stay back in the waiting room.

"Audrey?" Maya says as we follow the guard.

"Yeah Maya?"

"Could I hold your hand while we do this?"

"Of course." I say then Maya slips her hand into mine.

"Here you are." The guard says and points to a door. "I'll be waiting outside so when you're ready to leave just knock on the door."

"I have a question." I say.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Can I punch him?" I ask.

"No Ma'am." The guard says and chuckles. "Sorry."

"Is he...How do you guys view him?" Maya asks.

"He's a stuck up little brat who's waiting on his daddy and his daddy's money to get him out." The guard says then he opens the door. "Remember, I'll be right outside the door, but I can't hear anything so everything you say is between the three of you."