84

Audrey's POV

"WHO IS IT?"

"Delivery for a future Mrs. Kelley Solo." I say then the door to Kelley's bridal room opens.

"Yes?" Christen says.

"Delivery." I say as I walk into the room.

"Hey Audrey." Kelley says as she walks out of the bathroom in a robe.

"Here." I say and hand Kelley her bouquet. "Mom let me pick the flowers for your bouquet so I picked these for you."

"Awww." Christen says as Kelley grabs the card I left.

"What's the card say?" Alex asks.

"Hand picked for my beautiful Mama. I can't wait until your officially a Solo. Love, Your Daughter, Audrey." Kelley reads out.

Kelley's mouth drops a bit then she looks up at me.

"Hi Mama." I say with a smile.

"Well thank fuck I didn't put my make up on yet." Alex says as my soon to be Mama hugs me.

"This really is the best day of my life." Kelley, or I guess Mama now, says.

Mama and I hug for a little longer then I head back to Mom's room to get ready with her and the rest of her bridal party.

Mom's bridal party, who are all wearing suits, consists of Chase, Carli, Ash, Kelley's brother Jerry, and myself.

I'm Mom's Maid of honor.

Kelley's bridal party, who are all wearing dresses, consists of Erin, Athena, Christen, Alex, and Allie.

Erin is Kelley's Maid of honor.

"What'd she say?" Mom asks.

"She along with everyone else cried when I said it." I say then I kiss my Mom on her cheek. "You're future wife told me to give you that."

"I'll be sure to pay her back later." Mom says with a smirk.

"I'm sure you will." I say then my nose scrunches. "Just make sure I'm not in the house when you do."

"Alright Babygirl." Mom says. "Go put your suit on."

"You got it." I say then I do as told.

Once I have my suit on, I help my Balto put on his suit.

"Well don't you look Handsome." Mom says.

Balto yips then he smiles at Mom which causes Mom to pet my Emotional Support Dog.

"Here." I say and grab Mom's tie. "I got this."

"Thanks." Mom says as I start tying her tie.

"Of course." I say. 

Once I finish tying Mom's tie, I help Chase with his tie then I help Carli with her tie.

"Damn Carli." I say as I look at Carli who looks really good in a suit.

I now remember why I pleasured myself so much to the image of her when I was younger.

"What?" Carli asks.

"You look good in a suit." I say as I finish tying her tie.

"Thanks Audrey." Carli says as she chuckles.

"You know when I was younger, and I didn't know who Brian was, I thought you and Mom would get married." I say.

"I don't know if your Mom told you, but Kelley thought we were married when she first got called up."