63

Audrey's POV

"Audrey can we steal you for an interview?" A journalist asks.

"Sure." I say then stand in front of the cameras.

"So you have an interesting perspective on the US' three opponents for SheBelieves this year." The Fox Sports person says causing me to nod. "What's this going to be like for you Audrey?"

We play Norway, England, and the Dutch in this years SheBelieves.

"These three games will be just like any other games." I say. "While on the field I'm opponents with everyone, but off the field I'll still be friends with the English and Dutch Arsenal girls, I'll still be half-sisters with Ada and Andrine, and I'll still be completely and utterly whipped for Daniëlle van de Donk."

"Audrey with the line up being mostly young players." Someone says as I'm handed the line-up so I look it over quickly.

21-Aubrey Bledsoe
2-Sofia Huerta
16-Emily Sonnett
4-Alana Cook
12-Tierna Davidson
20-Andi Sullivan
22-Kristie Mewis
18-Taylor Kornieck
11-Mal Pugh
14-Audrey Solo (C)
15-Sophia Smith

"How do you rate your chances today?"

"We're gonna win." I say.

"Thank you Audrey."

"Thank you." I say then head to the locker room with Balto.

When I get to the locker room I head to my locker then take off my necklaces, earrings, and nose ring before I start to change I then change into my warm up shirt, game shorts, my socks and my rainbow and white boots.

After I'm dressed I head out to the pitch with the rest of the team. When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into our White jersey. After I'm dressed I wait around in my locker as the coaching staff do their last minute talks then the starters and I head to the tunnel and I line up at the front of the line with Balto.

When the ref tells us too we head onto the field then stand in line for the anthems. After the anthems we shake hands with the Norwegians then we shake hands with the refs.

While shaking hands all of my national team teammates and former club teammates hug me

After we finish shaking hands we take our starting XI line up photo.

"Sit Balto." I say to my dog, who's wearing my jersey.

Balto does as told and sits down next to Mal while I stand behind him for the picture.

This is my first game with the national team since the England game last June since I injured my ankle in that NWSL All-Star game. The team told me that from now on, if I'm starting, then they want Balto in the starting XI lineup photo.

After the picture Balto and I walk over to the Norwegian captain, shake hands, then do the coin toss.

I win the coin toss and choose for us to get the ball first then the Norway captain and I shake hands one more time before Balto and I head to the team huddle.

After the team huddle I lead Balto to the bench.

"Alright Balto." I say as we get to the end of the bench. "You stay here okay?"

Balto barks at me so I pet him one more time before I head onto the field and get ready for the kick off.

"LET'S FUCKING GO." Kelley shouts from the bench.