85

Audrey's POV

"Hey Guys." Ash says as she comes into the waiting room.

"Ashy." I say then I fling myself into Ash's arms.

"Hey Munchkin." Ash says then I move so everybody else can hug the new Mom

Today is March 11th, 2023 and Ali just had her baby.

All of us were about to head back to our clubs, but Ash called us and told us that Ali was having the baby so we all headed for Orlando and here we are.

"Is everything okay with the baby?" Christen asks since it's a bit early to be having the baby.

"Everything's great." Ash says then she looks at me. "Ali wants you to come visit first."

"Sweet." I say then I follow Ash.

Ash leads me through the hospital until we reach a door then Ash knocks on the door before she cracks it.

"Baby...can we come in?" Ash says

"Yeah." Ali says so Ash leads me into the room.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

"Hey Audi." Ali says with a tired smile.

Ali then looks down which causes me to look at what she's looking at.

"You can come closer." Ash says then she pulls me towards her wife.

"Audrey." Ali says as she hands me the newest member of the Harris family. "This is Autumn."

"Hi Autumn." I whisper as I sit in a chair next to Ali. "She has your eyes Ali."

"Yeah." Ali says with a smile

"Well you're screwed." I say as I look at Ash

"Tell me about it." Ash says.

"Is...is...is Autumn like me?"

"No Audrey." Ali says.

"Good." I say then I look at Autumn. "You don't know it yet, but me and the rest of your Aunties are gonna spoil the crap out of you."

"Don't go to overboard." Ash says.

"No promises." I say as I pass Autumn to Ali.

Once Ali has her daughter I watch as Ash and Ali fuss over the newest member of their family.

A couple minutes later Autumn falls asleep so Ash and Ali look at me.

"What?" I question.

"Your Mom called us a few days ago." Ash says.

"Okay?"

"And she told us about you two's conversation about Autumn." Ali says.

"Oh." I mumble.

"Munchkin you'll always be Autumn's Biological parent." Ash says. "And when she starts asking we will be extremely happy to tell her that you helped us start our family."

"And you'll always be apart of her life." Ali says.

"I'm fine now." I say.

I had an issue with signing my parental rights away, but I'm good now. I think my issues were some unresolved feelings from the fact that my kidnappers killed Maya and I's unborn baby.

"I think was just unresolved feelings with the fact that Maya and i's baby was taken from us." I say.

"I have the papers if your ready." Ash says and I nod.