42

Audrey's POV

"Hey mom." I say while looking at my Mom on FaceTime.

"Hi sweetie." Mom says. "How are you?"

"Uh I'm okay." I say with a frown.

"What's wrong?"

"Daan's meeting with her ex right now."

"Why?"

"I told her too." I admit.

"Why?" Mom questions.

"Who am I to stand in the way of love?" I question and shrug. "We've had a great few months, but if Daan's heart still lies with Beth then I'll step aside so they can be happy together."

"Wow." Mom says. "I would not have told Kelley to do that."

"Yeah." I mumble. "I'm kinda regretting it."

"Well then let's not dwell on that." Mom says. "What do you and Daan wanna do when you come visit after the Euro's?"

Mom and I talk for awhile about mine and Daan's vacation plans

"Mom my dinner's here so I gotta go." I say after someone knock on my door.

"Bye Babygirl." Mom says making me smile. "I love you and I'll talk with you tomorrow."

"Ok." I say. "Bye Mom Love you......Love you Kelley."

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY CHILD." Kelley yells then I hang up.

After I hang up I head to my door then open the door and see my beautiful girlfriend holding my dinner I ordered from the deli down the road.

"Hi." I say and smile at Daan.

"Hi." Daan says and smiles at me. "The delivery dude got here a second after me.

"Did you pay for my food?" I question as Daan walks into my place.

"Mhmm." Daan says as I take my food from her. "That's what girlfriend's do for one another."

"So how was Dinner?"

"It was okay." Daan says.

The two of us stand in silence while looking at each other for a while.

"Fuck it." Daan mumbles then she grabs my shirt and pulls me down into a very heated.

"Woah." I say when we come up for air

"Beth tried to kiss me and when she did I realized I only want your lips on mine."

"So does this mean I can tell the world I'm dating the most beautiful woman in the world?"

- - - - -

"So what am I doing?" I question as I stand in front of the camera.

"We're doing a video for the Arsenal Youtube page." One of the Arsenal media people says.

"And the premise of the video?"

"Last thing on your phone." The Arsenal media person says. "It'll go up tomorrow before the FA Cup final."

"Cool." I say then I pull out my phone. "Ready when you are."

"Last call you made or received?"

"Um." I say as I go to my call log. "It was my mom and we were talking about visiting after the Season and the Pre-season tour in America."

"Last text?" The lady behind the camera says as my phone buzzes

"The text I just got was from my girlfriend Daniëlle van de Donk and she asked me about our plans for dinner tonight since it's date night tonight." I say then I respond to Daan's text.

"WhatsApp group you use the most?"

"Um probably the one with my 'aunt's' from the national team."

"Last song you listened too?"

"Rachael's Little Brother by Stormzy." I say after checking Spotify.

"Last picture you took?"

"The last picture I took." I say as I show the camera. "Was of game night at one of our teammates house. We were doing some water ballon game and Leah got Jordan with a water ballon."

"Last website you visited?"

"NWSLsoccer.com." I say. "I wanted to know when the LA v Portland game was being shown so I could watch."

"Favorite emoji's?"

"Well my last three are the crying laughing emoji, the party popper one, and the shark." I say. "The party popper was because my friend just recently got engaged and we were celebrating in the group chat then the shark one I used because I was texting Ashlyn Harris about us going to the aquarium with Cassius and Roux Dwyer when I get to America." 

"Last alarm?"

"6:42, 6:45, 6:48, 6:52, 6:55, 6:58, and 7:00." I say as I scroll through my alarms. "I'm not a morning person so I need a few alarms to wake up."

"Last note you wrote?"

"Well it's actually all of Daan's order's from all her favorite restaurants so I know what to get her if she's having a rough day or if I wanna surprise her."

"Favorite app."

"Probably Instagram or Twitter." I admit. "Mostly because it's nice to keep up with what all my national team teammates are doing as well as the rest of my aunts who no longer play for the national team."

"Bonus question, who's your favorite 'Aunt'?"

"Oh you're trying to start a fight." I say and laugh. "I definitely have one, but I won't say who it is."

"Thank you." The media people say then they de-mic me.

After I'm de-mic'd I head into the locker room then change out of my training gear.

"So you and Daan are public now." Katie says.

"We are." I say and smile.

"Good." Leah says. "But if you hurt her then we're kicking your ass."

"And I'll let you." I say.

Once I'm changed I grab my stuff, head to my car, get in my car, then head to my apartment building. When I get to my apartment building I park my car in the underground garage then head up to my penthouse.

Once in my penthouse I see my girlfriend dancing around the living room.

"Well this is a surprise." I say causing Daan to turn around.

"Hi." Daan says with a smile as I approach her.

"I guess you put your key to good use." I say then Daan nods.

"Mhmm." Daan says then she pulls me down to her height and kisses me.

"You're lips taste nice." I mumble against Daan's lips.

"Why do you have to be to taller than me?" Daan asks while pouting.

I'm 6 inches taller than Daan.

"It has its advantages." I say.

"Like?" Daan asks then I lean down and kiss her forehead.

"That." I mumble against her skin then I kiss her forehead again.

"Audrey?" Daan questions.

"Yes my Dutch Princess?" I question.

"After the FA Cup I want you to meet my Family."