12

Audrey's POV

"I forgot how big this stadium is." Moe says as we check out the pitch at CenturyLink Field.

We're playing Colombia today in my hometown of Seattle.

"Sucks we have to play on this stupid turf." I say.

"What can you do?" Alex says. "US Soccer doesn't care about us."

"GET DRESSED LADIES." Someone yells so we all head to the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I head to my locker then take off my necklaces, earrings, and nose ring before I start to change I then change into my warm up shirt, game shorts, my socks and my rainbow and white boots.

After I finish dressing for warm ups I head out to the pitch with the rest of the team. Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into our white jersey. After I'm dressed I wait around in my locker as the coaching staff do their last minute talks then all of us head to the tunnel where our special guests are waiting

"Hi Mom." I say and smile at my Mom.

Vlatko surprised all of us by bringing our families into watch the game then he surprised us again by having our parents walk us out today for the game against Colombia.

"Hi babygirl." Mom says then she kisses my head.

Mom's big ass keeper hand then latches onto mine which reminds me just how big my Mom's hands are.

"HOPEY." Kelley shouts then she runs at my Mom.

"Hi Kels." My Mom says then she hugs her girlfriend.

After SheBelieves Kelley invited my Mom home to Utah with her and sometime later they started dating.

"Wait a minute." I say then I walk up to Kelley's spot. "Hi Mrs. Karen."

"Audrey." Kelley's Mom says with a smile then she pulls me into a hug. "I was wondering when we were gonna get to see you."

"I know. It's been a while since I've seen you guys." I say then I hug Kelley's Dad. "Hi Mr. Dan."

"Hi sweetie." Kelley's Dad says then he kisses my head. "I see you've been destroying the league."

"Trying to." I say as Kelley comes back. "Well I guess I'll talk to you guys after the game."

Kelley's parents nod then I return to my Mom and wrap my arms around her.

"Stupid Jerramy." I mumble.

"I know sweetie." Mom says and kisses my head then she leans down to whisper in my ear. "My lawyer called and said Jerramy's going to be in prison for a very long time."

"Good." I whisper as the people in front of us start walking out.

Mom intertwines our hands then the two of us follow Lindsey and her family onto the pitch. After we get on the pitch Mom stands next to me so I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder whilst everyone is introduced. Once all the prematch festivities are done Mom kisses my head then she and the rest of parents leave so I head to my position then the game begins a few seconds later.

In the 15th minute the Colombian defense plays the ball out of bounds which results in us getting corner kick. As Christen runs over to take the corner I walk around the 6 yard box. When the ref blows her whistle Christen crosses the ball right to me so I jump and head the ball over a Colombian and into the back of the net putting us up 1-0.

When the ball hits the back of the net I run over to Christen while I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist then I hug one of my favorite Aunt's. I also hug the rest of the girls then we head upfield so Colombia can restart the game which they do once we're all onside