83

Audrey's POV

"Wake up State Champ." I say as I shake my 14 year old brother awake.

Chase took over the second half of his game and his team ended up beating their rivals 52-35 to win the State Championship. Chase had 300 yards passing, 120 yards rushing with 5 total TD's.

My brother's a fucking beast...and so is my sister.

"Too early." Chase says.

"Don't make me get Mom."

"I'm up." Chase says then he shoots up out of bed.

"Good." I say then I walk out of the room. "Shower before you come out for presents."

Once out of Chase's room I walk to the living room and sit down next to Daan then we wait for the twins to come into the room.

"Morning sweetie." Kelley says as Athena sits next to her and cuddles into her. "Merry Christmas."

"Morning Mama." Athena says. "Merry Christmas."

Eventually Chase comes into the living room and sits next to my Mom then we get started opening presents.

An hour or so later we finish opening most of the presents so I look at my Mom and she nods then I look at Daan and nod.

"Now these last two presents are from me and Daan" I say as Daan leaves the room.

"Okay." Athena says.

"Alright Daan." I say then my girlfriend walks in the room holding two puppies while Balto follows her.

"Chase." Daan says as I take his puppy from her. "This one is for you."

"It's a Boy." I say as I hand the puppy to him

"You got me a Puppy?" Chase says as he looks at his new Puppy.

"Yeah

"Yeah." Daan says then she hands Athena her puppy.

"You got us puppies?" Athena asks as she holds her new puppy

"Mhmm." I say. "This one's a girl."

"Do they have name's?" Chase asks.

"Chase your puppies name is Shadow and Athena your puppies name is Azura."

"Aww." Athena says as she hugs her puppy. "I love that name.

"Thank you." Chase says then he hugs Daan and I.

"Thank you so much." Athena says then he hugs Daan and I.

"You're welcome." Daan says.

"Their both neutered so you don't need to worry about future puppies." I say.

"Twins." Mom says then Athena and Chase look at her. "Your Mother and I will pay for the food and vet visits, but it's going to be you two's responsibility to train them, walk them, pick up after them and anything else you can think off."

"Yes Mom." Chase says.

"Okay." Athena says then the twins let their puppies down to play with Balto while we clean up.

Once everything is cleaned up we head to the dining room to have Christmas Dinner.

During Christmas dinner we talk about random things, but mostly about the wedding which is in a few days.

After we've eaten all we can, everyone helps clean up the dishes and put away the food then we head to the living room.

"Well the pups look like they're in for a nap so what do you wanna do?" Mom says as she sits down a couch.

Shadow and Azura are laying on Balto, who's laying on his doggie bed by the fireplace.

Why don't we watch a movie?" Kelley says as she sits on a different couch than Mom.

Mom and Kelley's living room is so big that they have three couch's surrounding the TV. 

"I'm snuggling with Mom." I say then I lay down upon the couch next to my Mom and snuggle into her.

"I'm with Mama." Chase says then he cuddles with Kelley.

"Come on Athena." Daan says and opens her arms. "I'll cuddle with you."

"Sweet." Athena says then she lays on the other couch with my girlfriend and cuddles with her. "Even though I know you'd rather be cuddling with Audrey, This is nice"

"Well this way I get to cuddle with my favorite Solo." Daan says as she wraps an arm around my sister.

"HEY." Mom, Chase, and myself say.

"I said what I said." Daan says as she looks at me then she winks before she looks at the tv.

"Before we start the movie I need to show you something" I whisper to my Mom.

"Okay." Mom says then she and I get off the couch.

"I need to talk to Mom about her bachelorette party then we'll start the movie." I say then I lead Mom to my room.

Once Mom and I are in my room I close the door then I head to my secret spot I have in the room. When I get to my secret spot, I grab the small box I've hidden there then I walk back to my Mom.

"Okay." I say. "When I show you this I need you not to freak out."

"Okay." Mom says then I hand her the box.

Mom opens the box then her eyes bulge out of her head.

"HOLY." Mom shouts, but I quickly cover her mouth.

"I said not to freak out." I say then I remove my hand from Mom's mouth.

"Sorry." Mom says then she looks at what's in the box. "So this is the ring"

"Yeah." I say with a smile. "I hope Daan like's it."

"Audrey it's perfect." Mom says as she examines the engagement ring I plan to give to Daan. "When are you asking?"

"After the World Cup." I say then I start twiddling my thumbs. "Do you think she'll say yes?"

"Of course she'll say yes." Mom says then she hugs me.

"She wants to take my last name." I say as I hug my mom.

"Really?" Mom asks.

"Yeah." I say. "She said she wants to make van de Donk her middle name and be Daniëlle van de Donk Solo."

"You have nothing to worry about babygirl." Mom says then she kisses my head. "She loves you and you two are perfect for each other."

"I know." I mumble.

"Now." Mom says then she kisses my head again. "Now put the ring back then let's go watch the Movie."

"Okay." I say then I put the ring and box back in the secret spot.

Once the ring box is secure in it's secret spot, Mom and I head back into the living room.

"Everything okay?" Daan asks.

"Yeah." I say as Mom and I lay back down on the couch. "Everything's perfect."