80

Audrey's POV

"AUDREY?" Sam shouts as I move around the kitchen while setting out Lunch.

"YEAH?"

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A GYM IN YOUR APARTMENT?"

"SINCE ALWAYS." I shout. "A LOT OF PENTHOUSES HAVE THEIR OWN GYMS."

"What's for lunch?" Tierna asks.

Tierna was able to go back to her apartment after the friendlies, but she's been hanging out here since we don't have training due to the snow storm that's kept a bunch of our players in America since they're going to the World Cup Draw.

"Sub sandwiches, chips, and sodas, water, or Beer." I say as I finish getting everything out for lunch. "LUNCH IS READY."

"Audrey go first." Julie says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Uh okay." I say as the team congregate in the kitchen.

"You made lunch, you go first." Ash says.

"Okay." I say then I make my sandwich.

After I've made my lunch, I grab a bag of chips, then I grab a beer before I head to the living room to eat. Once in the living room, I sit in my normal spot, turn on the tv, then turn the tv to the Manchester United v Bayern Munich Champions League game.

"Ooh." Tobin says as she sits next to me. "I forgot this game was on yesterday."

"I recorded it while we were eating dinner last night." I say then I start eating.

Eventually everyone comes into the living room with their food and we eat and watch the game. After everyone is finished eating, a few of the girls help me clean up the kitchen then I head back in to the living room.

"Ash...Ali." I say.

"Yes?" Ash says as she rubs her wife's pregnant stomach.

"Would you two like to find out the gender of your baby?" I question.

"You know?" Ali asks.

"Kyle told me last night." I say. "And I may have gone a little overboard and got up early this morning to get a gender reveal planned."

Ash and Ali whisper to themselves for a little bit then they look at me.

"We wanna know." Ash says.

"Alright." I say. "If you'll give me about an hour then I'll have a party set up for everyone on the terrace outside."

"Cool." Ali says.

"IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME SET UP KRASHLYN'S GENDER REVEAL THEN MEET ME ON THE TERRACE IN FIVE MINUTES." I shout then I head to the spare room where I left the supplies.

I gather up all the supplies I bought then I take everything outside to the terrace.

"Are all of you here?" I question.

"Yep." Kelley says. "Ash and Ali went to their room to nap until it's time.

"Alrighty then." I say then I start delegating jobs out to everyone.

Once everyone has a job we all get to work making the Krashlyn gender reveal the best damn gender reveal ever.

"Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would." I say.

It only took about 45 minutes to get everything set up, but I guess that's to be expected when you have a whole team helping you

"Should we let them sleep?" Sam asks.